It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once again, the good people of Australia stand united, all cultures, all creeds, all nations..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I've said it before, and I say it again... this lift my spirit.

How many times must thousands of us Aussies stand united, before the corrupt politicians know they have been met with considerable force.

Sack Dan Andrews. Sack Mark McGowan... And every other vile corrupt person who has been given the job of serving US, yet has chosen to coerce, enforce illegal mandates, and control the very people they were elected to represent.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Sadly, I don't feel they were fairly elected.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Great to see. I officially become untermensch on the 17th here in QLD, and I'll wear the badge with pride.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
Great to see. I officially become untermensch on the 17th here in QLD, and I'll wear the badge with pride.

As have I. In WA, with practically no new cases, McGowan wants to enforce these things.

Not this little black duck, that's for sure. And if it goes as far as to deny me entry to a local IGA? Isn't looting stuff under $1000 legal somewhere?

Where are they gonna send me? Back to the UK??

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Go Australia Go!!
That's is awesome to see.
Stand strong. We support you and I still have hopes we can turn this global shipwreck around. God bless Australia 🇦🇺!

top topics

join