It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being on the right side of History - a declaration of war from the Children of Men.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Greetings, fellow ATS members,

And hail to all those who lurk the darkened & hushed, hallowed halls of this wonderful memory palace where free speech reigns true & just over all that transpires within its walls, where freedom stalks injustice, where we the people remember what has been done in secret by those who were our supposed guardians & defenders, those intended for the work of managing the complex web of society, they have turned on us, and they will not turn back our way unless we break the chains which currently bind us.

After starting this thread I had a moment of fear; I saved the material but almost didn't post it. As soon as I was done I came under a vicious psychic assault, with a vision of a witch birthing a dark serpent from her mouth. I saw an altar carved out of stone, with channels for the blood which would flow from the child which they were placing on that altar, traumatised beyond belief, awaiting death as an escape from the abject misery & pain to which they had been subjected as part of the rituals taking place. On seeing these vicious images I prayed intently for several minutes, and I came to see that if that was the response to writing this thread, then all the more reason to write it & publish it as a statement of intent, on behalf of the freeborn people of the world, standing in solidarity with those nations which are currently flying their flags upside down as a sign of distress when they protest. If we had a world society, and the technocrat dictators had succeeded in their mission, the first response of the people would be to fly the new flag upside down. We are literally a world in distress, the likes of which have never been seen before, and the extent of the deception & butchery of truth is sheerly breathtaking, (not in a good way)..

ETA – I actually pulled this thread down for a rewrite yesterday as I'd rushed the first draft & came across as very incoherent in parts, my apologies if you were following along when that happened.

Please see this excellent interview with Robert F Kennedy Junior on the Corbett Report – a more timely alarm could not possibly have been sounded, by someone so well placed to see the way in which this godless political doctrine is being rolled out, right before our eyes. There are now billions of people around the world who are experiencing some direct form of distress, because of the insane path which these Satanic overlords are charting for us. Real pain is being fed upon by these Shylocks who demand their pound of flesh just so that we can go about our normal day to day lives. It is abhorrent, on so many levels.

The corporate power of 'iron bank' families, the Committee of 300, Bilderbergers, Trilateral Commission, World Economic Forum, all of them together.. Their top-down control of nations is disguised in the hands of royal & civic aristocracy who've been bred into the role since time immemorial, in recent centuries ever moreso having sold out to occult sorcerers - princes & kings led astray, their dark agents penetrate every barrier, capture every secret, hold every man, woman & child hostage for ransom. They are drinking in the sadness & pain of the widows & orphans, they despise the poor whose fate could have been averted by the application of technologies which lie abandoned as purchased patents, hidden away, never to see the light of day. Because if they did permit their use, it would challenge globalist hegemony. The rulers are captured by a wicked & insidious power, regimented in the Hell which they risk for themselves, because they have forsaken all holy vows which should come with the burden of the rule of nations.

Have no fellowship with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. For it is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret. But everything exposed by the light becomes visible, for everything that is illuminated becomes a light itself.…

Ephesians 5:12

We, the free people of the world in which we all partake, where real pain & real love compete for the souls of all Mankind - we declare war on the Enemies in our midst; that sick fifth column who would have us kiss the ring of the Devil himself & bend the knee to his demonic system of totalitarian control, taking the mark of the Beast just so as to participate in society at a basic level.. We declare that the uprising has begun.. Do you not see that society will crumble under the weight of your diabolical aims, and all people who ever considered themselves free will ultimately, after you push them too far, charge the lines & break through the barricades, bullets or not? If it takes ten years, we will find a way to overcome - we will combat you with all the vital force of the human spirit, the power which weaves in our hearts & minds, securing us in the love of the Almighty. We will struggle & contend with you till the dawn, and then you will be seen before the watching world, having been exposed for your fruitless deeds of darkness, the criminal acts which you have sowed for the quickening night of our time here in this place.

Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have happened. Heaven & Earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away. No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.…

Matthew 24:35

“They have planted the wind and will harvest the whirlwind. The stalks of grain wither and produce nothing to eat.

Hosea 8: 7

This is a true saying from which you cannot escape. Every single one of you will be brought by God to a divinely appointed justice, in this life or the next, if you do not turn back from the course you have set. Those who run with the Devil will receive due recompense, a harvest of judgment against your seared conscience - the memory of you will be forgotten like the morning mists as the Sun begins to rise, like a dream that slips out of reach, just as we thought we had recalled it, never to be known again, in any life, in any world.

…But everything exposed by the light becomes visible, for everything that is illuminated becomes a light itself. So it is said: “Wake up, O sleeper, rise up from the dead, and Christ will shine upon you.. Pay careful attention, then, to how you walk, not as unwise but as wise..

Ephesians 5:14

..Listen, you deaf ones; look, you blind ones, that you may see! Who is blind but My servant, or deaf like the messenger I am sending? Who is blind like my covenant partner, or blind like the servant of the LORD? Though seeing many things, you do not keep watch. Though your ears are open, you do not hear.”…

Isaiah 42:19

Do you think your wiles & intrigues will secure you the dream of ascending to some imagined mystic heights? It is illusion & folly, you will fall like Icarus..

This world is illusion, yet it also is real – the pain & suffering we cause others is real, but also the love & blessing we give to others is real too. Which do we choose to live & die for?

He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you but to act justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?

Micah 6: 8

Continued...

edit on NovemberSunday21011CST03America/Chicago-060001 by FlyInTheOintment because: important clarification

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   
The following prophecy of Jesus is directly relevant to the time we now live in – it speaks of the type of warfare we are seeing between family members & former friends, those who are bought into the mass hysteria/hypnosis regarding the COVID narrative, and those who are certain that it is deception & oppression which is being meted out to us via the tripartite Media / Political / Pharmaceutical alliance controlling that narrative...

They will be at war, the father against his son, and the son against his father; mother against daughter, and daughter against mother; mother-in-law against daughter-in-law, and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law...

Luke 12:53

It is not a war that anyone wants to fight – but psychological warfare has been unleashed upon ALL of the people of the world by that tripartite alliance, under the aegis of the NWO conspirators, to polarise & divide us - and it is our job to combat that warfare as best we possibly can.

All we must do for now, is to simply keep dropping those breadcrumbs, in every interaction, highlighting aspects of the narrative which don't add up, commenting upon the vaccine injuries, remarking upon the various oddities of the rules, linking people with scientific studies refuting the 'settled science', and so on. There will come a time when our warfare may change gear, and the fronts on which we fight may crystallise - but for the moment & throughout, we need the people on our side, we need to show them how they are being lied to, and we need to keep channels of communication open with each other, sharing information, sharing information.

Those who are in countries which are being severely persecuted (Austria, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Netherlands, etc) must know they have our support, both in prayer & in practicalities wherever possible. As I have maintained for quite some time, a 'Black Swan' event will soon signal a major change in the emphasis of our approach, on a global scale – there may already be high level plans in place for multiple (very appropriate) coup d'etats in the wake of such an event, to turn whole countries away from the globalist cabal with all vigour, to maintain the integrity of nations & resist the push towards 'globalism at any cost'.

As the Lord & the apostles made us aware, we must be diligent & observe the signs of the times, all the while being mindful to apply discernment in the Spirit wherever possible, to ensure we aren't being led astray by dark powers putting on a magic show, or wicked people using technology to feign miraculous happenings.

Stay vigilant folks.

FITO.

edit on NovemberSunday21011CST03America/Chicago-060004 by FlyInTheOintment because: important clarification

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

God/Jesus is love. He doesn’t want anything more from us than to be kind to each other.
I fail at that endeavor at times…..

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   
If you had to summarise your thread in one sentence what would you write?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granitebones

Bollocks?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

Your intellect shines like a beacon of wisdom in the night, thank you for your service to the ongoing development of Humanity.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Granitebones

We are now at war, a massive psychological operation is being perpetrated against the human race, and we must unify with bright hope for the future - because the evildoers will get their comeuppance, and things could change very rapidly, any time now (so be strong, love others, share truth & stand together under the grace of God).

Perhaps that sums it up in an admittedly truncated single sentence.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

Jesus requires that we "...work justice, love mercy, and walk humbly with your God" (Old Testament summary).

The New Testament summary is that we should "..love the LORD your God with all your heart, mind & soul, and love your neighbour as yourself.."

Only when the Old & New are harmonised in our lives do we get the balance right. There is a REQUIREMENT that we 'work justice' - we are not permitted to think warm, fuzzy thoughts & ignore the injustice in the world around us. But equally, when someone turns back from an evil course, we are to offer mercy, no vindictive judgmentalism permitted.

edit on NovemberSunday21011CST06America/Chicago-060058 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granitebones

allow me to attempt

'The world is being ruled, and ruined, by a cartel of evil moneygrubbers who are working for Satan, knowingly or not.'

pray, love God, love fellow men
vote Republican (not perfect but much better than the alternative)
stop watching / reading the msm

this is my interpretation

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I say this to leftists and I will say it here. History is simply history - a recording of what happened. There is no right or wrong side, only what happened.

Understand none of this means I think there is no right or wrong, only that I think the phrase "right/wrong side of history" is an abomination and should be consigned to the trash heap.
edit on 28-11-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Why were you afraid to post that? It's harmless. People are always saying that kind of thing. For starters, this site is full of Satanist Apocalypse threads.

By the way, that scary-sounding war in Luke 12:53: it's called a civil war. That's the uniquely terrible thing about civil wars: they tear families apart. But for all that, they're pretty common in history, and survivable. The US had one a while ago. Try not to look forward so eagerly to the next.

edit on 28/11/21 by Astyanax because: survivability

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

Jesus requires that we "...work justice, love mercy, and walk humbly with your God" (Old Testament summary).

The New Testament summary is that we should "..love the LORD your God with all your heart, mind & soul, and love your neighbour as yourself.."

Only when the Old & New are harmonised in our lives do we get the balance right. There is a REQUIREMENT that we 'work justice' - we are not permitted to think warm, fuzzy thoughts & ignore the injustice in the world around us. But equally, when someone turns back from an evil course, we are to offer mercy, no vindictive judgmentalism permitted.

That is human interpretations. In the summary of life if everyone would just love each other and be kind to one another then we would have perfection; it really is that simple.
I was raised In the Roman Catholic faith and understand the mind control that has been “lorded” over the populous.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Luke does not necessarily allude to a war, only to a belief that is divisive, so much so that families will be turned against one another by it.

I might add that we see politics accomplishing the same here today, and we are not in the midst of a war unless you want to call this a cold war.

top topics

join