It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Park Post Covid.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I had no idea this was even in the making. As a hooligan, I love south park. Bigger longer Uncut, made me smile ear to ear when a conservative christian listened to one song, he had a charm about him, and wiggled his head along with the into, till he heard the lyrics. Oh man, best laugh ever.

I know I'm juvenile. But, hey, it's saturday... Watching this on my streaming service, and ... well.. it's South Park.

get it intya, if you can... unless you're a morbid soul with no funny bones...

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

That ending, love it.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Love South Park, with Dr Kenneth McCormack being on the job.

Great episode and i prefer the 1 hour length format as opposed to shorter shows.
edit on 27-11-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I love South Park. I haven't watched it in a while. I used to love the killer guinea pigs. I don't have Comedy Central but I'll try to catch it.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I have been watching South Park since it first aired.
Over the years the quality has gone up and down sporadically, but overall it holds up..

I also really enjoyed Randy's specials. But I have to tell you I'm a little disappointed that this new special is only airing on paramount plus..

And I absolutely refuse to add another monthly bill..

I would be fine if they aired it on paramount plus first. Maybe for a week or so, but at some point, in my opinion, that content should be filtering down to the original paramount channel or comedy central..

I'm not mad at trey and Matt, I mean go ahead and make that money..I just hoped by now they would have enough to not screw over the real fans.

Anyway, the commercial looked good.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Coincidentally the guinea pig episodes were called Pandemic 2. here are the first couple of scenes . As noted in the comment section, Cutest pandemic ever.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I need to find somewhere to watch it.....

Got several paid streaming services that all have South Park on them except for this new stuff. Pretty annoying that. Sorry not getting yet another paid streaming service just for this.

On a related note, here's hoping one day it goes back to being 'South Park' instead of the 'Randy Marsh Show'. SP just hasn't been the same since they made everything about Randy imo.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
On a related note, here's hoping one day it goes back to being 'South Park' instead of the 'Randy Marsh Show'. SP just hasn't been the same since they made everything about Randy imo.

Randy is about the "age" that Trey Parker is now as far as emotions and parenthood go. It's pretty obvious that as Parker got older, Randy became more integral and the show started being viewed from his perspective because it's the character Parker feels most connected to now.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

There’s nothing juvenile about watching South Park imo..
The majority of juveniles watching the show, don’t get half of the jokes and underlying messages that are in every single episode. They’re simply not sufficiently aware of current and past events, and mostly just watch it for the lulz and fart jokes.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Just caught this and I thought it was amazing.

I'm praying that Cartman really is ****ing with Kyle.

top topics

join