It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado Board Will Stop Term ‘Sex Offenders’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: incoserv
The problem with the "slippery slope" (which all the queers and pervs said we were on when we were saying a long while back that this is where it would lead) is that once you get on it, you slide downhill real fast.

And its happening on all international TV stations. China and Russia now have said the hell with all this pansy ass bullcrap. And you know what , they meant. Russian TV has changed in the last 4 months and as we all know about the Chinese boys acting girlish on TV, you won't see that anymore.

are they going to try to cancel the Arnold for saying girly man?
edit on 25-11-2021 by sarahvital because: sp

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

If they are required to register their name and address in a database for monitoring convicted sexual predators, they don't get the right to decide how polite their status looks in print.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Is all about the money, they are selling from make up to clothing and life style because that sells within the stupid new generation of idiots we have now, no only in the US but world wide.

All about money.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

“Why the children” is a good question.

My view is they are trying to get to them younger and younger to program them to think “how they want them to” ongoing. I don’t just mean what to think… I mean how to view all information they intake. Blackwhite at its best.

It makes a lot of sense strategically, in my mind. Adults are set in their ways and it takes MAJOR events to shift someone’s thinking - events that deeply impact them. This is hard to do at scale - thus the “me too” movement/“cancel culture”/etc. They couldn’t change minds willingly so they did it by force.

The sickest of the sick parts is the lefts sexualization of children - which is only going to get worse as children obtain their own electronic devices at younger and younger ages and parents think it’s cute to give their pre-teens their own FB account or post stuff to The Gram.

I think this all crosses political party lines though - at least largely. These are the obsessions of the elite - not the masses.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

Sorry for the late response. You are probably correct. So much about the recent insanity seems strategic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join