It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India is the first country that reached endemic covid status. Florida is getting close.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
In India scientists report about 85% of infected people are asymptomatic, at a level similar to earlier fuzzballs such as OC43, 229E, NL63, HKU1. This is what endemic means when enough people have natural immunity that the vast majority of infected people do not develop disease after infection.

Nearly 85% of Covid infections are asymptomatic; only 15% exhibit symptoms of disease—therefore the reported Covid cases are only a subset of infected people. Epidemic and endemic prevalence refer to disease numbers, irrespective of the magnitude of the invisible backdrop of asymptomatic infections. Although re-infections do occur, they are mostly subclinical without contributing significantly to disease numbers.

source: India, the first nation to transition to endemic Covid

In Florida by now about 80% of infected people are asymptomatic, up from 10 to 30 percent during early 2020.

source: at the 0:46 mark

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Govt. employee needs a paycheck. Lets live in fear, just an invisible criminal ready to kill us.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I see where India's vaccination rate is less than 30%. I've been told cases will not go down till we have 95% vaccinated here in the US.

This is nothing but a hopium addiction, well that's what Fauci thinks...

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I've been told cases will not go down till we have 95% vaccinated here in the US.

That was rather a threat to us (95% for my country too) than a try at predicting, if you ask me. It was evident with the use of words, pressure build up and fear mongering.

"We won't get back to normal until 70%, no 80%, no 85%, no 95% but 100% vaccination rate"

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Vaccination does not get out of pandemic. Only natural immunity can do that.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I've been told cases will not go down till we have 95% vaccinated here in the US.

That was rather a threat to us (95% for my country too) than a try at predicting, if you ask me. It was evident with the use of words, pressure build up and fear mongering.

"We won't get back to normal until 70%, no 80%, no 85%, no 95% but 100% vaccination rate"

My thoughts too...

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ResistanceFighter

I agree 110 percent, LOL India is gonna be in recovery well before America or probably a number of other well-developed and woke countries.

Didn't India basically boot Bill Gates for some medical/vaccine debacle? and now they are the first largely populated country to begin a real recovery

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ResistanceFighter

The way I read the article it seems they are putting it down to the vaccination programme and they outline how/who will need to be vaccinated going forward.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The virus is not the weapon, the shot is the weapon. The virus is 99% survived, the shot is not.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Who could have possibly known, like 2 years ago, that this would be the eventual outcome?

If not the leading expert on infectious disease ever to grace our earth, then who could have possibly known?

I can't believe the levels of blatant incompetence I've witnessed over the past 5 or 6 years in "public" officials at high levels. It's almost like none of them are connected to reality at all, completely insulated from both the effects of their incompetence and what should be the reasonable consequences for that incompetence.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on 18-11-2021 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CyberSavior

Bot.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CyberSavior

please find another site to spread your spam. All you are doing is creating work for the moderators.
this is not a very good job, McDonalds is hiring, and likely pays more. GO home, yer drunk.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: ResistanceFighter

I agree 110 percent, LOL India is gonna be in recovery well before America or probably a number of other well-developed and woke countries.

Didn't India basically boot Bill Gates for some medical/vaccine debacle? and now they are the first largely populated country to begin a real recovery

www.newsweek.com...

Yes, I remember that too. Go India for booting gates! & eliminating fear mongering

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

It was just 3 months ago that US President Joe Biden said people in India were dropping like flies and he was sending over 500,000 doses of vaccine.

Is that what turned things around for India?

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yep, they said lots a few months ago that they are backpedaling on right now.

Using the boosters as their plan B hoping that everyone forgot plan A.

This shows, at the very least, that the vaccine experiment is ongoing and they don’t have a freaking clue what it will do.

rumble.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It was just 3 months ago that US President Joe Biden said people in India were dropping like flies and he was sending over 500,000 doses of vaccine.

From what I read, it wasn't any sort of vaccine that turned things around. COVID kits containing Ivermectin distributed to the populace, I believe are what really helped.

www.thedesertreview.com... b.html

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
I see where India's vaccination rate is less than 30%. I've been told cases will not go down till we have 95% vaccinated here in the US.

This is nothing but a hopium addiction, well that's what Fauci thinks...

If America and other countries reach that % i highly doubt. The idea of boosters is a joke.
edit on 19-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

To me it was the news reports on India that really got me distrusting the MSM (no that I trusted them before, but I did 'trust' news sites like the BBC).

When they started showing news stories of India being 'overrun with Covid', massive funeral pyres in the streets, dead bodies in the Ganges I really started to question their motives, as most of it was complete lies, those practices have been a regular occurrence for thousands of years but were used to scare us westerners, who likely have never seen these things before, on 'how bad it was over there'. If a massively overpopulated country like India wasn't decimated by Covid, which it wasn't, then that tells me Covid isn't quite as bad as they want us to think it is. Now I'm not saying Covid isn't a problem but I really take umbrage to how the Media were trying to instil fear into people with 'fake' images etc.

new topics

top topics

join