It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternative Theory: Vaccines/Government Response to Covid is Good

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

It sure does

I get by by focussing on my wife, house, job and God(s).
And not thinking about any of the other #, at least emotionally.

It's just there there is really nothing I can do about it

Rebellion is fine.
Small bits of 'kindness'

but the global trend?
No way it is going to be turned.

That's about the gist of it, yes. We cannot change others, we can only be true to ourselves. I will continue doing what I do, focusing on what's important to me, being good to others and good to myself where and when and how I can. I will fight for what is right, and what I have a right to, and otherwise just live my best life.

I will also continue to do my best to respect the rights of others, and otherwise to do no harm. So I won't try to force anyone to do anything they are not okay with... I especially will not dictate to others how they can or should nurse, nurture and tend to their own health, including tainting their presence with my unwanted unvaccinated self.

One day, I will meet my Judgment Day and will be judged by the only laws that count. Until then, what have I gained if I save my life but lose my soul?

Nothing worth having!

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

I've been saying something similar.

The real story is that C19 is man made and I believe governments are not sure as to how it might impact the public long term which is why the mitigation policies seem over the top.

I don't think the vaccines are designed to actually hurt anyone. However, I do think the governments are not telling the full story as to the origin of c19 and its effects (or at least what they know of it's effects).

In other words, the government knows they screwed up and this is a global man made disaster. However, they cannot come right out and say that to prevent public panic and to cover their own ass. Nevertheless, they still want to try to mitigate its effects without implicating themselves.

The cover up is always worse than the crime.

While other theories may be correct (governments are trying to kill people for the sake of society/AI, climate change, hatred of the useless eaters, etc)-this seems like it would hard to convince all the world governments to go along with this nefarious ploy. I do not trust the government and I am not saying they are not using this as an excuse to do x y z agenda-but it seems like the ability to be so coordinated would be impossible. This may be the end goal eventually by a super super secret cabal working for aliens or Satan but I think most authorities are so heavy handed in the response because they are privy to info that we don’t know and it is enough to worry them to push these asinine policies.

I think both Covid is more dangerous than what we are being told and therefore the vaccines are too. Which is worse? I am unsure if anyone truly knows yet.

Thank you for being open minded. The other replies, why I understand their anger and frustration and mistrust, are just as stuck in their own version of events as the people who watch CNN and are supporting banning unvaccinated people from things. Same coin, 2 sides. And on and on we go on the merry go round of history and karma.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Fear be damn at this point. Even a cowardly, frail, sickly, terrified mouse, will fight viciously, when blocked in a corner.

See my signature . . .
- There is no such thing as a timid woodland creature -

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams

Let’s imagine that Covid is our worst nightmare. It is a coronavirus, so it spreads very easily and it shares some traits to HIV. The acute phase of HIV is very survivable (like Covid) but the long term-it eventually destroys the immune system causing a host of problems. Has anyone else kind of felt off lately?

The HIV traits that Covid has came about when it mutated in people with HIV. I personally have contracted probably 7 different strains of Covid by now. My immune system is actually better now than it was before.

Feeling "off" after Covid happens because of brain damage. Although Covid is unable to pass thru the blood brain barrier and is not found in the brains of Covid deceased on autopsy, Covid still causes some forms of brain damage mainly due to oxygen deprivation. Sometimes astrocytes malfunction. Sometimes neurons have died due to oxygen deprivation. Sometimes connections between brain areas have been cut off due to oxygen deprivation.

That means people need to do brain repair along with lung repair. Things I have come up with for brain repair is steady gingko biloba, ginseng. Good quality vitamin B12 that the body absorbs. My new thing to try is Lions Mane Hericium erinaceus.

But its reputation as cognitive enhancer comes from its hericenones and erinacines, triterpenes that are potent natural inducers of Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) synthesis. NGF is a protein that triggers the regeneration of axons and dendrites, connections between nerve cells that enable them to transmit impulses to each other and are critical for healthy neurological function. While NGF itself cannot pass through the blood brain barrier when injected into the body, the hericenones and erinacines in Lion's Mane have low molecular weight and have been shown to pass the barrier and directly stimulate the production of NGF in the central nervous system.

Already seeing an incredible difference in brain function from lions mane. And I'm trying ultrasonic sound to stimulate astrocyte replication and neural repair. Seems to be going good so far.

So it's not just repair of lungs after Covid. But you also have to repair any and all areas of your brain that might have died due to Covid oxygen deprivation.

I haven't come up with a way to fix brain damage from Covid vaccines yet. The brain damage from the vaxxes is far worse than catching Covid itself. I'm still postulating ideas.

While Covid itself does not breach the blood brain barrier and is not found in the brains of those who died from Covid on autopsy--- the vaxxes are breaching the blood brain barrier. Remember, the vaxes contain the Covid spike protein placed inside different viral vectors. The vaxxes cause brain bleeding, brain hemorrhaging, blood clots in the brain. It's like a caacade event in some and happens so quickly that no one knows how to stop it yet. In those that are vaxed, Covid spike protein is found in their brain tissue. I just don't know how to fix it for these people.

Although some of the ideas would work for Covid brain repair, I just don't think its enough to repair Vax brain damage. They need more repair.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join