It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The problem of consciousness solved!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha
By word of mouth you gained legs and walked on your soles
By word of mouth people have ordered and eaten Soles

On hearing what is the difference between sole and soul? Zero

On smelling or seeing the bones? The Ox is yoked by the nose again or to deliver a tooth pick to those that have already eaten.

Piracy they spoke and wrote how it sounded... what "it" was? Is still a mystery to this day unless contacted and one simply knows. "Fish" is not universal although signals in space says it in all ten directions. If "Aliens" accept Jesus? Bye bye to all the worlds fish and grain.

Concept a bhikkhu once pointed at another bhikkhu and said "T" or "tea". If that's what that bhikkhu pointed at from the moon bhikkhu made, when the bhikkhu pointing from the moon said "pick" several times to me, the last time I was there visiting? Then both are accountable for knowing flowers and tea. The pratimoksha says bhikkhu can't pick it. However; Not desiring it is clearly an ongoing practice for someone at the temple.

If I went there yet again with the two signatures they "required from parents" for refuge? It would be to not be those things "picked" or that thing I saw get killed.

:/

old age said what to pick, sickness? craving tea. Death came from a single bite.

Hopefully the robes I donated house the hungry ghost that a bhikkhu killed on buddha land.
edit on 15-11-2021 by Crowfoot because: clarity

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   
i think how we define things through language is what stifles this discussion.

our inability to articulate precisely how certain events unfold in our lives speaks to the fact that there is more than the written word.

we all feel what our conscious is, but begin to explain it to someone and you'll run into issues. is it a voice, a feeling, hormones, a physical reaction or maybe something entirely else.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join