It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the PLAN

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Remember :
"The first rule of Survival Club is you do not talk about Survival Club"

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I swear.... If society ever collapses, the first thing I'm gonna do is stop wearing deordorant.

TCB
edit on 19-10-2021 by TrulyColorBlind because: Fixed a typo.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: reachingnirvana

People's Liberation Army Navy?

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

If I stopped wearing deodorant I swear the first thing that will happen is that society will collapse.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Nothing you say has to be personal, not sure why everyone is so reluctant, but preferably my survival strategy would depend on the circumstance. I could find an elevated area that has a nearby stream. Use the stream to create electricity via a home-made turbine, which powers a motor, generator and battery for storage.

Forage and survive in the early days, establish homesteading and security, and work for the best outcome.

Really depends on the circumstance...Nuclear war, I'm going under ground with as much non-perishable, canned goods and water as I can until someone arrives with guns that speaks my language. If they speak Chinese, we're having a shootout while i shout "Wolverines!" At LEAST 1000 feet down, more the better.

Important to plan out your routes and Plan B/C/D routes to the nearest evacuation or where you can safely get somewhere secure.

If there's a long term issue, seed stocks can help you plan for your future. A few books that don't require electricity is a trove of gold in a time of societal collapse, not to mention entertainment and a moral booster. Keep that in mind next time Amazon tries to sell you "The 5 things you can do to survive an apocalypse" for $2.99 or "Turbines for Dummies".
edit on 19-10-2021 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind
I swear.... If society ever collapses, the first thing I'm gonna do is stop wearing deordorant.

TCB

Waaaaay ahead of you!

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I don't understand why people are thinking in terms of societal collapse and how to survive it. I don't actually conceive of a collapse myself. It will be a very orderly progression towards the new world order. There will be no world war because all the masters are in cahoots. The endgame is collectivism. Most everyone will willingly or unwillingly go along with the program. The pandemic measures have taught us this. There will be one world government and the military class being made redundant from attacking and defending previous national boundaries will be reemployed to subjugate the citizenry. This will be the field of any armed conflict. Any form of armed resistance will be treated as terrorism. Consider all the laws regarding terrorism post 9/11 and one must concede that there will be no court of appeal for even suspects let alone combatants. Hello Big Bob, hello cockmeat sandwich.

Creating a self-sufficient off-grid retreat is useful and a similar community sized retreat is even more useful, but I believe it will only buy us time. That time so bought may turn out to very valuable though.

One has to be able to identify the real enemy and consider his real objective. The way I see it is that what is developing is, at it's foundation an occult initiative.

"Riddle me this, Fred! What is everything to someone and nothing to everyone else? Your mind, baby!"
- Edward Nygma

(Don't forget the soul Ed!)

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: HilterDayon
I don't understand why people are thinking in terms of societal collapse and how to survive it. I don't actually conceive of a collapse myself.

I'm thinking in terms of an American societal collapse - while the world watches on and then continues on without us. (Oh woe, who will buy our wares now!?) I happen to live in the United States, so that's why I bought two extra bottles of shampoo the other day for my stocks. But, no extra deodorant.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

My plan.

Continue to eat.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Southern Comfort is the best whiskey.

Figure out how and why, and you'll have the secrets all solved😎

Because it isn't whiskey but a liqueur?
Seven Things You Should Know About Southern Comfort

Though it invariably appears on liquor store shelves next to Jim Beam and Jack Daniels, Southern Comfort isn’t actually a whiskey. Invented in 1874 by New Orleans bartender Martin Wilkes Heron, the original spirit blended fruits and spices with low-quality whiskey to add sweetness and smoothness. Today, as a result of these infusions, Southern Comfort is technically classed as a liqueur.

ETA: To the OP, trying to keep it on topic: live until that is no longer possible. Everyone's plan who hasn't bothered to make another plan and, ironically, even the plan of those who have.
edit on 19-10-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Let it play out. Noone knows what will happen except the ones who it happens to. Like think, once someone see a nuke, it take 20 minutes to relay the messafe through the entire defending system of people. Than to let other known etitiez the the media or idivuduals with extensive speaking qualitys to let it known & out is another 50 minutes. Than all the people need to call & text & figure out what is real for another 30 mins. thats 2 hours already before any has time to take action. Theres so much to the actual thing.

In the case of a national power outage. Buckle down, wait for them to restart it like always because the system in place protects us. If they can't, create a system for us to survive.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join