It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Admin secretly flying underage migrants into NY in dead of night

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
According to NYPost the Biden Admin is secretly flying underage migrants into NY in dead of night.The Migrants were seen being planed in the state and then onto buses.

While the Nation is facing probable shortages you have an admin pushing more migrants into the country during the night. NYPost seems to be the only outlet reporting.

Midnight runs: Biden secretly flying underage migrants into NY in dead of night

Planeloads of underage migrants are being flown secretly into suburban New York in an effort by President Biden’s administration to quietly resettle them across the region, The Post has learned.

Some of them were later seen meeting up with relatives or sponsors in New Jersey, or being dropped off at a residential facility on Long Island. A Post analysis of online flight-tracking data suggests that around 2,000 migrants nabbed after sneaking into the US from Mexico have arrived at the airport outside White Plains on 21 flights since Aug. 8.

edit on 18-10-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Underage?

That mean minors? Presumably unaccompanied underaged kids?

Yeah, uh ... Nothing fishy about that, huh? Nothing weird. Doesn't smack of any kind of human trafficking, any potential for abuse.

Nope, nothin' to see here, folks. Move along ...

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Americans would be very angry if they knew about some of these "sponsors" who are taking in migrant children.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I am so done with this question but WTF is going on?

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
They ARE NOT migrants.
That is Liberal speak .
They ARE illegal aliens.

I tell it as I see it .

The Biden admin is just a bunch of "coyotes" preying on the innocent .

edit on 10/18/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Long Island New York is experiencing a surge in domestic terrorism from underage migrants ... Democrat solution? Bring in more underage migrants.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
How do we know if they don’t have ID’s or is that to rayciss to ask?

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Underage?

That mean minors? Presumably unaccompanied underaged kids?

Yeah, uh ... Nothing fishy about that, huh? Nothing weird. Doesn't smack of any kind of human trafficking, any potential for abuse.

Nope, nothin' to see here, folks. Move along ...

Yeah, kindof like when that migrant facility for underage girls closed and all the girls were sent to live with unnamed "sponsors".

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I live near Rochester, NY and have anecdotal info that worried me enough to visit my local police station to enquire about it.

Headed to Wal Mart to do a bit of grocery shopping as they sell Freeze Dried food in buckets. It was full...and by full...I mean at least 2-300 people speaking Spanish and ravaging the shelves.

I mean, this is a small college town approx 20 mins outside Rochester...we have a few migrants working at local farms, but nothing like what I witnessed.

Customers were all just staring...perplexed at what we were watching. I swear to God the whole meat department was gone in a matter of 10 minutes. Other shoppers were so disgusted at what was happening, they left their carts with everything in them and walked out.

I left as well and went to a store called Runnings. It's similar to a Dick's.

Again, I'm doing a little pepper shopping there. I went to the back of the store to purchase my weekly two boxes of .22 long.

Only...there was mass confusion happening. There were at least a dozen Mexicans at the counter speaking their annoying language to the sales person. The only one that spoke English was telling the salesman that he wanted to buy every .308 rifle the store had in stock.
I stood there...with about 5 other guys just watching this scene unfold. Migrants do not deer hunt...they cannot own weapons because they cannot pass a background check.
As the clerk was getting rifle after rifle out from the back, a larger crowd of patrons was gathering. Some started asking the clerk if it was legal for one person to buy so many weapons that were obviously being Straw Purchased by one person.
At first, the Mexican that spoke English appeared upset that people were watching this whole scene. But there were half a dozen Good Ole' Boy types in the small crowd that stepped forward. It was pretty tense really thinking back on it.

I left and did not see how it all played out. I did stop to the local police station just to ask about the sudden influx of Spanish into a town that was predominantly white the day before.
They did not see a problem with a crowd of Spanish people buying rifles in their college town. I responded that if the scene playing out at Runnings was any indication, there were going to be all kinds of problems from the citizens.

All purely anecdotal evidence.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
You never invite a fox into the hen house. The people in charge doing this know what is going to happen and they don't care because they don't live there. All you have to do (bar making sure you and your own are protected) is remember when it comes time to vote and vote accordingly. BUT, people have short memories and by the time voting comes round and they've had a bit of gravy a few weeks before they'll vote for them.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBuddy
I live near Rochester, NY and have anecdotal info that worried me enough to visit my local police station to enquire about it.

Headed to Wal Mart to do a bit of grocery shopping as they sell Freeze Dried food in buckets. It was full...and by full...I mean at least 2-300 people speaking Spanish and ravaging the shelves.

I mean, this is a small college town approx 20 mins outside Rochester...we have a few migrants working at local farms, but nothing like what I witnessed.

Customers were all just staring...perplexed at what we were watching. I swear to God the whole meat department was gone in a matter of 10 minutes. Other shoppers were so disgusted at what was happening, they left their carts with everything in them and walked out.

I left as well and went to a store called Runnings. It's similar to a Dick's.

Again, I'm doing a little pepper shopping there. I went to the back of the store to purchase my weekly two boxes of .22 long.

Only...there was mass confusion happening. There were at least a dozen Mexicans at the counter speaking their annoying language to the sales person. The only one that spoke English was telling the salesman that he wanted to buy every .308 rifle the store had in stock.
I stood there...with about 5 other guys just watching this scene unfold. Migrants do not deer hunt...they cannot own weapons because they cannot pass a background check.
As the clerk was getting rifle after rifle out from the back, a larger crowd of patrons was gathering. Some started asking the clerk if it was legal for one person to buy so many weapons that were obviously being Straw Purchased by one person.
At first, the Mexican that spoke English appeared upset that people were watching this whole scene. But there were half a dozen Good Ole' Boy types in the small crowd that stepped forward. It was pretty tense really thinking back on it.

I left and did not see how it all played out. I did stop to the local police station just to ask about the sudden influx of Spanish into a town that was predominantly white the day before.
They did not see a problem with a crowd of Spanish people buying rifles in their college town. I responded that if the scene playing out at Runnings was any indication, there were going to be all kinds of problems from the citizens.

All purely anecdotal evidence.

That is horrible! I am so sick of this administration already, this man psses me off somuch. Oh and now he is going to starve us because of vaccinations, yet the illegals coming in get everything for free, they get guns and what not. i wouldn't be surprised if he was going to use these guys to round up Americans, seriously. We all know why he is bringing in underage illegals, yes he is disgusting. If I ever meet this man I am gonna spit in his face and have him wondering if I am infected with Covid, he is a piece of crap and desrves to be treated as such. I have never had a president upset me so much!

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Waiting for Jen Psaki's explanations 😎

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

California Governor GAVIN NEWSOM says it's OK for President Joe Biden to forward arriving migrants to states across America.

But when the Governors of the states the migrants illegally crossed in to, sends them to other states, it is KIDNAPPING.

Newsom wants the Department of Justice to consider serious charges against the governors of TEXAS (Abbot) and FLORIDA (DeSantis).

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Nutjob Newsom thinks America wants HIM as the next U.S. President.....LOL!

top topics

join