It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FDA’s War Against the Truth on Ivermectin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
From American Institute for Economic Research The FDA’s War Against the Truth on Ivermectin

In a Nut Shell: "With no sponsor, there is no new FDA-approved indication and, therefore, no official recognition of ivermectin’s value. Was the FDA’s warning against ivermectin based on science? No. It was based on the process. Like a typical bureaucrat, the FDA won’t recommend the use of ivermectin because, while it might help patients, such a recommendation would violate its processes. The FDA needs boxes checked off in the right order. If a sponsor never shows up and the boxes aren’t checked off, the FDA’s standard approach is to tell Americans to stay away from the drug because it might be dangerous or ineffective. Sometimes the FDA is too enthusiastic and these warnings are, frankly, alarming. Guilty until proven innocent."

The walls are closing in on this bunch of paid liars who use the process as a cover for being in bed with the industry they are hired to police. Clearly, this FDA is not working in the interest of the people of this nation but for the corporations who pay them off to work in their own special interest.

How many must suffer and die for the preservation of this special privileged class of industry and their government todies?

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Considering Hooper worked for Merck, I'd say this article is right on point. Its disgusting and outrageous that any company would push profits over health. All citizens and doctors alike should have access to proven medicines, not LIES from CNN about "Horse-dewormer", or FDA changing definitions, CDC, altering their website, and a host of other damaging components out there misleading the population.

We need answers.
We need CONgress to hold these UnAmerican companies to the fire. I'd even go as far as to say that it's punishable by death to withhold any effective treatments from the public to a contagious disease.

Time to sharpen your pitchforks, folks.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

"Ivermectin is an antiparasitic, but it has shown, in cell cultures in laboratories, the ability to destroy 21 viruses, including SARS-CoV-2, the cause of Covid-19. Further, ivermectin has demonstrated its potential in clinical trials for the treatment of Covid-19 and in large-scale population studies for the prevention of Covid-19."

I am looking forward to these crimes against humanity absolutely eviscerating Rockefeller Medicine as the truth continues to come out.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This report put out by One America News is eye opening and ends just short of calling for the arrests of the guilty parties. I personally look forward to the legal remedy.

www.oann.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I just read that Colin Powel died of Covid19. Fully vaccinated. Foolish man.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

The White House is now in full scramble mode trying to debunk any unfounded theories that the so-called vaccine caused his death.

“Please don’t let the death of an American icon become fodder for anti-vax forces that are putting untold millions in danger,” wrote Department of Health and Human Services adviser Ian Sams on Twitter. “Vaccines work. They prevent bad outcomes. They (like all vaccines) are not 100%, especially among older people with underlying/complicating health issues.”

but yet they are also saying...

Crucially, Powell suffered from a blood cancer known as multiple myeloma — precisely the kind of “immunocompromised” condition that experts have said from the start could lead to lower vaccine efficacy. In fact, the vaccines seemed to work especially poorly in patients afflicted with that type of cancer, even after a booster shot. (Powell also suffered from Parkinson’s disease, a neurodegenerative condition.)

Makes you wonder why they forced the vax on him twice knowing fully well it wasn't going to do anything for him.
Powell's death doesn't contradict efficacy of COVID

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

I think he should not have been given the shot considering he had a multiple myeloma diagnosis which is a serious comorbidity.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Do we know if he was diagnosed before or after the jabs?

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Do we know if he was diagnosed before or after the jabs?

I thought I read he had been in remission, but I need to go back and check.

Thats something else that happens. People in remission come back out of it. Full blown cancer after the injections. Their immunity is wasted by the shots

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I asked someone the other day if Ivermectin was bad for you...... he said "Neighhhhh"

On a serious note, the FDA stooped to an ultimate low by referring to this medicine as only for animals when they know darn well it was invented for Human use first.
And people say there is no conspiracy, no agenda. How stupid can one be to trust these criminals with their poison... even I know better.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
My family has been using Ivermectin prophylactically for months. Have attended multiple football games with 10s of thousands of screaming people, went to Disney world 3 times with thousands of my closest friends packed together. Maybe i am whistling past the graveyard, but nary a sniffle in the lot of us. I just choose to accept the science that it works. No side effects except we have this uncontrollable urge to graze on the front lawn. It frightens the neighbors though
edit on 18-10-2021 by bladerunner44 because: spellin

join