It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cognitive Warfare, a population control globalist effort

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Article on Cognitive Warfare

The article linked above discusses the NATO efforts in the development and global deployment of the science and technology that lays out the framework of this global effort at mass manipulation of populations.

There is a lot to unpack in the article linked in the OP. The author's conclusion is summed up in this quote from the article.

“Cognitive warfare has universal reach, from starting with the individual to states and multinational organizations,” he said. “Its field of action is global and aims to seize control of the human being, civilian as well as military.”

And the private sector has a financial interest in advancing cognitive warfare research, he noted: “The massive worldwide investments made in neurosciences suggests that the cognitive domain will probably one of the battlefields of the future.”

The article contains an abundance of OSINT on the topic. This is clearly a conspiracy for global dominance of the nation-states over the people to control and direct them in the effort of protecting the global order by deploying the tactics and technology of this multi-domain effort at complete control and domination of competing social structures that have formed against the will of the global elites. It is a conspiracy and a well-documented one and clearly is active to this purpose.

I know this article and the documents that are linked are a lot to read through and absorb but well worth the effort of readers of this site in my opinion.

edit on 10/16/2021 by machineintelligence because: added content

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This concept reminds me of the "riddle of steel" in the 1982 film "Conan the Barbarian".

Conan: The riddle... of steel.
Thulsa Doom: Yes! You know what it is, don't you boy? Shall I tell you? It's the least I can do. Steel isn't strong, boy, flesh is stronger! Look around you. There, on the rocks; a beautiful girl. Come to me, my child... [coaxes the girl to jump to her death]
Thulsa Doom: That is strength, boy! That is power! What is steel compared to the hand that wields it? Look at the strength in your body, the desire in your heart, I gave you this! Such a waste. Contemplate this on the tree of woe. Crucify him! -- Thulsa Doom

LINK

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
From the article

“The brain will be the battlefield of the 21st century,” the report stressed. “Humans are the contested domain,” and “future conflicts will likely occur amongst the people digitally first and physically thereafter in proximity to hubs of political and economic power.”

Conflicts, digital at first and thereafter in proximity to hubs of political and economic power. This sounds like pitting one political opinion against another political opinion. Like instigating physical violence between leftists and rightists?

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Back in the day I remember reading about the covert operations of the British SAS, while deployed at what was then called Burma, they engaged in a new kind of warfare for them called “The battle for hearts and minds”

The idea was to win over the the local villagers by winning there hearts and minds. To get them to think of the SAS as there to help them, as liberators rather than foreign soldiers meddling in their countries affairs. The operation proved to be far more successful than previous approach’s.

Propergandists and politicians have known and employed this technique for a long time. But the military has always used brute force or the threat of such to impose their will. Cognitive warfare sounds like something quite different to this however. The term itself suggests an assault on the mind. I wonder how long this kind of warfare has been carried out already?

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Thought I’d add some key points from the article linked in the op.

Now, NATO is spinning out an entirely new kind of combat it has branded cognitive warfare. Described as the “weaponization of brain sciences,” the new method involves “hacking the individual” by exploiting “the vulnerabilities of the human brain” in order to implement more sophisticated “social engineering.”

It starts with hyper-connectivity. Everyone has a cell phone,” he continued. “It starts with information because information is, if I may say, the fuel of cognitive warfare. But it goes way beyond solely information, which is a standalone operation – information warfare is a standalone operation.” Cognitive warfare overlaps with Big Tech corporations and mass surveillance, because “it’s all about leveraging the big data,” du Cluzel explained. “We produce data everywhere we go. Every minute, every second we go, we go online. And this is extremely easy to leverage those data in order to better know you and use that knowledge to change the way you think.”

Never mind carbon footprints, it’s our digital footprints we should be concerned about it seems.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Over the last 20 years or so, its always been about Manipulation to me...

Almost everything we see on the internet has potential to manipulate the mind and I'm sure many people have switched alianses over the years because of this manipulation.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

The gray zone... According to Wikipedia, the website is known for its sympathetic coverage of authoritarian regimes and its denial of the Uyghur genocide.[

It seems the article itself is a poor attempt to only discredit NATO, but not Russia, China, and the like.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne

At a cursory glance, I can see your position. After reading through the supportive research I would say I think the story is accurate. The author did not expound on China or Russia programs of a similar type but the fact is those state actors do not possess the infrastructure to operate on as many conjoined domains to achieve anywhere near the resulting global impact of this effort in the West as described.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

That's debatable, machineintelligence. I guess any of the usual bully guys are capable of messing up with peoples' emotions. NATO guys (namely, the Angloids) bully on the Russians and the Chinese, while the Russians and the Chinese do the same to the Angloids. It is their infowar, anyway.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

If you are interested in the Russian efforts in Cognitive Warefare here is a paper you might find of interest.

www.belfercenter.org...

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
One of the goals of the globalist is to have the tools to be able to control humanity, but not with governments and authority but manipulation of the human brain in order to do so.

Is a reason why is such a manic intent with the jabs for covid and the rush to get the populations in the world jabbed.

The conspiracies are becoming science fictions horrors reality.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

This research is well documented and annotated and pretty much reaches the same conclusions.
Who Wants to Be a Slave? The Technocratic Convergence of Humans and Data
www.frontiersin.org...

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

The beginning of that phase in humanity is been introduced with the jabs, the goal is to be able to manipulate the brain using nanoparticles.

The jabs are the biggest experiment with humanity, this is Bill Gates and many other involved wet dream come true.

The conspiracies of an "Internet of things" connected by the new 5 G it also includes the connection of "human bodies", the experiment is already on going.

Many will end suffering from all kind of problems as brain manipulation can bring mental instability. But those behind all this do not care as long as the goal is achieved.

I always said is all about what is been injected in people in the name of fighting a pandemic.

edit on 19-10-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join