It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The head is cabbage. What's happening?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

You know, i have pondered what dysmorphic disorders would have looked like in times when people generally had more poor overall health. Things like scaly patches, boils, etc were eventually hidden under layers of powder that only worsened things for them. In the 1300's life may not have been as bad in this regard. As industrialization took of, things changed. By the 1600's they likely were starting to see some of the results in public and environmental health.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
You are right from your point of view, I think. I, unlike you, are more interested in other questions. All modern and recent political ideas, at least after the transformation of Talmudic Judaism into reformist and further into modernist, did not arise from scratch. They are based, at least, on the customs, morality, ethics and sociability of those countries to which these ideas planned to spread. Moreover, this spread, in my opinion, was not planned for the near future, but for a longer period, maybe centuries ahead.
Therefore, I try to see traces of some modern phenomena in unusual old European customs. Thanks)))

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Why did you post this?

Just wondering because i have heard multiple times about cabbage heads in the last week or so.

A symbol of a defect, a mental defect in most cases.

You know sometimes there are weird stuff floating in the aether.. This symbol seems to be one of them right now.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

So glad I got that channel on the filter list.

Aether 3am talking points suck

top topics

<< 1   >>

join