It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Mold a Prayer Answered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Ok it sounds crazy, but finding Black mold was a prayer answered.

For the last year and a half I have had all sorts of weird medical issues. Some of you may have remembered that I was diagnosed with
a brain tumor. Well more specifically a pitituary tumor. It sounds really scary, but it really isn't. It is actually pretty common and very rarely life threatening. A huge portion of the population has them and doesn't know it. Weird right? It is nothing like brain cancer etc. Basically I was told my pit tumor is tiny and is not causing any of my weird issues. I wouldn't have known about the tumor if it wasn't for the issues.

I've had issues like Vertigo, dizziness, brain fog, internal tremors, anxiety attacks, and a whole host of other weird but hard to diagnose ailments.
I've seen doctor after doctor and have had every test under the sun done. Lyme disease, check, heart/brain/abdomen/chest scans check. Every time each scan only revealing that I'm actually much healthier than my doctors. I was told it was possible I had severe menopause, or even worse depression. Here's the thing, I am related to tons of depressed people (clinically diagnosed). I know what it is and I am the least depressed person I know. Some of my symptoms mimicked mold exposure, so I went to an allergy doctor. Was told I was allergic to dust and he seriously doubted any mold issues. Months went on. I was now convinced that I possibly had long term Covid symptoms. The anxiety thing really threw me for a loop as I have never in my entire long life had experienced it. I brushed it off as a Covid thing.

So last night, I'm laying in bed and I say my little prayer. I'm not a super religious person but I ask earnestly, please Jesus if someone has put a sickness curse on me or wishes ill on me or my family to sheild us and that I sincerly pray for them. I pray that they are healed with whatever demons they are dealing with. I even went so far as to go online and read an entire verse on the subject. So I toss and turn and by this morning started a new day. There are a few people out there that hate me, they have their reasons and I truly do not believe they are justified.

Today was the day we were getting carpet installed. The installers ripped up the carpet from our bedroom and there it is.............Black MOLD....
There was zero evidence of mold anywhere in the room. It looks like a small part where our roof meets a junctions must have a leak. Not a speck on the walls, not a smell, nothing, like I said zero evidece other than having the carpet pulled up. We did get a big storm just before I started getting sick.

I've even had others tell me it sounded like mold exposure but it was dismissed over and over. Will this completely cure all my ailments, that is left to be seen. I know it for sure couldn't have helped and maybe at the least aggrevated some of them, if not caused a great number of them. I know it is going to be costly but at least I know it can be fixed. That is what makes me hopeful.

Some people might think i'm crazy for thinking black mold is an answer to my prayer. You know that cliche saying, the Lord works in mysterious ways. Well I think this just might be one of them. Now I need to say a prayer that insurance will cover this!

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Wow! Good thing you found it. Carpet can really cover up some nasty issues.

Hopefully you're feeling better soon with all of that cleared up.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

It's crazy that there was zero evidence anywhere. Makes you wonder how many people are sick due to things under the carpet or behind drywall. That's the other weird thing, the drywall near that area, dry as a bone. It's as if it leaked and pooled there and just grew mold in that one area. We actually cut the drywall to see!

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

So last night, I'm laying in bed and I say my little prayer. I'm not a super religious person but I ask earnestly, please Jesus if someone has put a sickness curse on me or wishes ill on me or my family to sheild us and that I sincerly pray for them. I pray that they are healed with whatever demons they are dealing with. I even went so far as to go online and read an entire verse on the subject.

Ask and thou shalt receive .
I like having my "easy" button .

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
My dad was stationed in Kosovo and billeted in an abandoned bombed out hotel. He contracted asthma from black mold there.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

The problem with carpet is that it has to be changed out regularly .
I know , the label says "last a lifetime" .
That is under the proverbial "theoretical" conditions . (which doesn't exist)
Just like computer drives' transfer rates .

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Never ever put full floor carpets in the rooms, those has lot of issues in a long run as those are hard to keep clean.. old people knew it better.. just planks.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I have not had those symptons but I believe it. Just a few months back I pulled one side of my kitchen cabinets to start a remod. Removed the fridge from the wall and needed to cut a hole in the floor to check the layout of the pipes with my boroscope, but first had to pull the laminate up. Directly underneath what would have the hot pan for the condenser drain that acted like a heatsink for the compressor ? Black mold. All the floor with mold plus a few extra planks for good measure were all pulled. Subfloor removed entirely and replaced. Glad you found it. Though i feel like this is not the first time ive heard of black mold in carpet, so maybe this could be quite common. Wonder what caused it?
edit on 13-10-2021 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

I have not had those symptons but I believe it. Just a few months back I pulled one side of my kitchen cabinets to start a remod. Removed the fridge from the wall and needed to cut a hole in the floor to check the layout of the pipes with my boroscope, but first had to pull the laminate up. Directly underneath what would have the hot pan for the condenser drain that acted like a heatsink for the compressor ? Black mold. All the floor with mold plus a few extra planks for good measure were all pulled. Subfloor removed entirely and replaced. Glad you found it. Though i feel like this is not the first time ive heard of black mold in carpet, so maybe this could be quite common. Wonder what caused it?

The wall this butts up to has an odd shaped joint at the roofline. My only guess is is leaked and dripped down and pooled. There is zero water source nearby so can’t be anything else.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

JAGStorm...

WOW, WOW, WOW.... I'm SO HAPPY that you found the Black Mold. I hope to hear more ... what you're done to clear your home of the mold... and how your health goes.

I'm TOTALLY impressed with your prayers the previous night and the next day... the answer. [just gave me goosebumps]

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma

JAGStorm...

WOW, WOW, WOW.... I'm SO HAPPY that you found the Black Mold. I hope to hear more ... what you're done to clear your home of the mold... and how your health goes.

I'm TOTALLY impressed with your prayers the previous night and the next day... the answer. [just gave me goosebumps]

I’ve called remediators and my insurance company. It’s not a big area but I don’t want to mess around with it.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Just to let you know some people have found it cheaper to just move to another house or location as in regretting not doing that instead of trying to fix and or repair.

I've seen sheet rock removed places that have had it and it is all in the walls behind every panel of every wall that was any where near it's first entry point. One of my sisters used to suffer from the same thing living in a community that was built over the top of wetlands that were filled in. Moving out of the black mold environment she got better.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crowfoot

Just to let you know some people have found it cheaper to just move to another house or location as in regretting not doing that instead of trying to fix and or repair.

I've seen sheet rock removed places that have had it and it is all in the walls behind every panel of every wall that was any where near it's first entry point. One of my sisters used to suffer from the same thing living in a community that was built over the top of wetlands that were filled in. Moving out of the black mold environment she got better.

Our house is amazingly dry, even the basement is bone dry. I really think this is a faulty roof issue. If so we would rip everything out and replace it no matter the cost. I also would not sell a house in that kind of condition. I know some people would, but I’m not one of them.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Black mold doesn't really seem to effect me though it's a very wide spread SE and S USA issue ...But I use a cleaner that has bleach it has that sort of summer time pool smell to it and I instantly feel better the other stuff just doesn't elicit a fresh clean healthy effect.

Making it oneself is easy and what restaurants are recommended to use do by health the department.

A sprayer and then gloss paint over sheet rock/gypsum tends to contain it other paints are more permeable allowing it to breathe through and keep breeding within the walls permeating homes.. when it is a flat or semigloss. The sensation is as soon as you walk into a place full of it is being wrapped in a gossamer cloak like the bodies pores instantly close not wanting to breathe it in.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

top topics

join