It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Approaching Herd Immunity to Covid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
How many Years does it take for Herd Immunity?
3,4 or 5 years?

DONT belive they will let you stop geting a shot in the arm.
now that they have this power they will Never give it up.

they could never get ever one to take the flu jab.
I got a flu jab by proxy !
I went round a frends house and two days ago he had the jab.
and his girl freind had it that day.
my freind was coughing hard and a lot.
two days later I got the symptom!
and his girl frend fell down stairs she was so bad!

so I dont need the jab now!!! ?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I'm not too worried about new variants.

The way I see it, the bulk of the Phoenix metro area was exposed to the first and second waves and acquired natural immunity. The first wave being either the strain from Seattle or the strain from NYC or both. The second wave is the alpha strain.

The third wave is delta with people not wearing masks all over town. The reason why the Delta curve is about 1/3 less than the other 2 waves is because so many people already have natural immunity. So delta is not doing anything to those who acquired immunity to previous strains. And people are maskless during delta wave. No masks in stores. No masks at fast food places and restaurants. No masks at gas stations.

Yet with no masks, delta cases are 1/3 of the cases of alpha.

It's not the vaccine. At the beginning of the delta surge 53% of Arizona was not vaccinated. By the end of September, 49% of Arizona not vaccinated.

If you look at other states or countries with high vaccination rates, their delta cases match their alpha cases or their delta cases surge higher than alpha.

So another variant isn't going to do much to the bulk of the Arizona population who has acquired natural immunity to one or more variants.

The only Arizonans that have to worry about a new variant are the vaxxed who have not acquired natural immunity. That's turning into a small fraction of the population.

I actually figure with no one wearing masks that in addition to Arizonans being exposed to delta, many have been exposed to delta plus variants. But that's still not making much of a difference in cases.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

Damn tests dont even name the variant.

Doesnt matter anyway. Covid is on its way out.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   
The narrative is already changing to say that Covid is going away. Amazing the difference in one week. Although, they are still saying children need vaccinated.

Is it going away or not? Talk about a mixed message. Media can’t get it straight.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join