It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious question - we happy few, watch dogs etc.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I know there is a handful of red flag games that hit the forums here. But in today's society, games like "we happy few"(which totally freaks me out), and watchdogs have kinda proven themselves to be prime desires of the elite.

For those who played we happy few before the revamp. Do you see this as democrat/elite desires.. with the push of trying to integrate brain computers into the public(joy pill: comes in many forms).

Because the more I think about the push, the more it seems like they want us to live in such a society where they can snoop and watch the chaos unfold. With supply chain control, and the proper interface I can see a birthday pinyata just a giant rat that's guts go everywhere and is seen by children like candy..

Part of me is convinced that they want us to adapt to a world full of full blown illusions that they can control while destroying the world infront of us..

What's your take? Do you think, not today but maybe tomorrow things like this can become reality?
edit on 3-10-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
When I was playing CyberPunk, I was thinking things were starting to drift in that direction a little too much for my liking. It was when they were bringing out all the stories on bug protein and synthetic meat. I was walking around listening to the references on scop and synthmeat and looking at the crappy world around and thinking it was just getting too close for comfort.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Welllll .. I once put illuminati symbolism into one of our big franchise games. Why? Why not

Seemed apt at the time but I feel these things are more fashion based than real. No one put a gun to my head.... I think I did it to see if anyone cared / picked up on it.

I don't want to piss on your chips but games are games. Inspiration is drawn from everywhere.

But it's interesting though, right?

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Inbangstickitin

Cyberpunk has been around since 1982.

It's like looking at the world and thinking how dangerously close it's getting to things you read about in 1984 and A Brave New World.

Life imitates art.

new topics

top topics

join