It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religious Exemptions to COVID Jab...most are denied.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: teapot

Perhaps religion is the fundamental reason for the uptake of Ivervectin in India. With 80% of the population self-identifying as HIndu, taking any preparation containing any element that is bovine in origin could constitute a breach of Hindu tenets.

Isn't it something to do with there being a shortage of the vax, but lots of veterinarians willing to see animal drugs to desperate people.

Plus, isn't this news story mostly fake.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
I believe this is a precursor to the mark of the beast and I want no part of it. This is my line and I will defend it. I’m wrong if you don’t try to force me. I’m right if you do. I’ve had covid and I’m safe. You are safe as well if you don’t try to force me or my family.

Perhaps if we had a real press core someone would ask old Joe, a "devout Catholic", if he can see a comparison between his mandate and the Mark. I won't hold my breath but would be very interested in whatever bs the answer would be.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: PaladinRoden

A hospital I am familiar with is @ 80% vaxxed.

They have accepted every "religious" exemption based not on a specific religion but on the faith and values that the individual holds.

As of this date they have denied none.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Seems like if you were a New Testament Christian that the following information could be used.

On The Greek word “pharmakia” July 9, 2007 by John
The Greek word “pharmakia” literally means “drugs”, and appears five times in the New Testament: in Gal 5:20, Rev 9:21, 18:23, 21:8, and 22:15.

“Pharmakia” is translated into our English Bible as either “witchcraft” or “sorceries”. We also get our English word “pharmacy” from the Greek word “pharmakia”.

LINK

Strong's Concordance pharmakeia: the use of medicine, drugs or spells Original Word: φαρμακεία, ας, ἡ Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine Transliteration: pharmakeia Phonetic Spelling: (far-mak-i'-ah) Definition: the use of medicine, drugs or spells Usage: magic, sorcery, enchantment.

Strong's Concordance

As a Bible believer in the Christian religion, I could believe that these are the end times of Biblical prophecy and that the world governments are being influenced by Satan. The corrupted officials are doing the bidding of the devil by forcing pharmakeia on the public. You can tie it together with The Book of Revelation, add in the parts about plagues and such.
edit on 28-9-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

If you can make up a gender identity for yourself that others are forced to recognize, I should be able to make up my own religion that everyone is also forced to recognize. It's really the only equitable way of doing things you know.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

And you will not, because this false prophets only preach to the god of money and power, religions has been killed in the US, due to the fact that the house of worship were getting to political and influencing their flocks.

Nope, that can not happen, Tyrants and dictators can not allow that.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

You make some good points. The problem will be when they refuse to accept your interpretation, and demand that the only right interpretation, is theirs.

I think anyone that presents a religious exemption, with the idea that the exemption is for them, they are making a mistake, because the exemption then takes on the characteristics of a bluff.

The exemption, if honored, allows the company to keep you on without creating issues with the employees that felt they were forced to take the vaccine. It is an ace in the hole for the company, not for you.

When I present a religious exemption, I am stating clearly, without doubt, that I will not take the vaccine, so the ball is in their court. If they value me enough as an employee, they will respect my commitment to my belief, and grant me an exemption. If they refuse me the exemption, then I am out of a job, and we both win, because it would not be a pleasurable environment for either of us if I complied and stayed.

edit on 28-9-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

If you can make up a gender identity for yourself that others are forced to recognize, I should be able to make up my own religion that everyone is also forced to recognize. It's really the only equitable way of doing things you know.

Yes, your second premise follows on from the first, but I don't accept the first either.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

You don't have to accept it, it's now generally socially acceptable to the point of laws and policies being made in regards to misgendering someone or using a "dead name". As that is socially acceptable with the accompanying legislation around it I could craft a fairly compelling argument along the same lines.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join