It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prevention

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
What are you doing to keep from getting sick?
I already had Covid but I still take 10,000 IU of vitamin D3 and I use xclear daily which is a grape seed extract and zxlitol nose spray.
Is there anything else that people should consider? I think that everyone should take 10,000 IUs of D3 anyway, almost everyone is deficient in vitamin D and it is used by almost every part of the body.
So, let’s see a list…

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 00018GE

A mask.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

airborne gummies. even if they don't work at all, they taste good.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

A mask.

be sure to use it when alone in your car. Super effective that way.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

A mask.

Breaking news. Fauci says saran wrap is the most effective mask, 100% guaranteed to prevent you from dying from COVID.

You should try it and let us know.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

You ONLY wear a mask? We have protocols for everything. For example, we order all necessities online and plan at least 2 weeks in advance of when we will need something because when the designated family member goes to pick up the groceries we ordered online, they wear full PPE... body suit, N95 respirator plus two masks, one surgical and one cloth over top of the N95 plus gloves and face shield with goggles underneath because we are still not sure the face shield will totally stop the virus from getting in through our eyes. All items entering our home must quarantine outdoors for 14 days before we bring them into the garage and sterilize them before taking anything into the house and the designated person who picked them up from the store must quarantine for at least 48 hours and provide 2 negative coronavirus tests before entering the home again and that is just after grocery pick up. We also disinfect the car at a local car wash that offers this car sterilization service and burn all PPE.

It is quite an ordeal just trying to stay safe here and I can't even imagine someone just flaunting all of the science in order to parade around in only a mask. Lol.
edit on 23-9-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 00018GE
What are you doing to keep from getting sick?
I already had Covid but I still take 10,000 IU of vitamin D3 and I use xclear daily which is a grape seed extract and zxlitol nose spray.
Is there anything else that people should consider? I think that everyone should take 10,000 IUs of D3 anyway, almost everyone is deficient in vitamin D and it is used by almost every part of the body.
So, let’s see a list…

Zinc

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Getting sick is part of life. It is good for your immune system. You should not avoid it. Don't become those aliens in War Of The Planets who lost their immune system and cannot inhabit other planets.
edit on 23-9-2021 by trentforce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

You ONLY wear a mask? We have protocols for everything. For example, we order all necessities online and plan at least 2 weeks in advance of when we will need something because when the designated family member goes to pick up the groceries we ordered online, they wear full PPE... body suit, N95 respirator plus two masks, one surgical and one cloth over top of the N95 plus gloves and face shield with goggles underneath because we are still not sure the face shield will totally stop the virus from getting in through our eyes. All items entering our home must quarantine outdoors for 14 days before we bring them into the garage and sterilize them before taking anything into the house and the designated person who picked them up from the store must quarantine for at least 48 hours and provide 2 negative coronavirus tests before entering the home again and that is just after grocery pick up. We also disinfect the car at a local car wash that offers this car sterilization service and burn all PPE.

It is quite an ordeal just trying to stay safe here and I can't even imagine someone just flaunting all of the science in order to parade around in only a mask. Lol.

the fact that you haven't been sick yet, completely validates your point and actions. You may take a bow, you deserve it.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I wonder if those people that filmed themselves licking public toilet seats ever got covid? Surely that built up their immune system.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
30-60 minutes of cardio daily. Intermittent fasting and a healthy diet of whole foods, lots of fruit and veggies, small portions of meat, minimal processed garbage food. Sleep. D3 and omegas. Yoga and mindfulness.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

your immune system just died

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

Things that I have found that work against Covid.
1. Vitamin C boost
2. Ginseng
3. Gingko Biloba, increasing blood circulation
4. Magnesium supplements. Every time I couldn't breathe I took a magnesium tablet. Magnesium works well.
5. CBD gummies. No THC. CBD only, stops Covid from implantation in cells
6. Sage tea and Sage extract. Sage is a natural anti-viral which has been shown to be effective against Covid or killing Covid
7. Good ol' fashioned Cod Liver Oil
8. Good B-vitamins to boost the immune system

And I am always looking to find more natural herbs, extracts, vitamins and minerals that will be effective against Covid.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I am a big fan of Trametes versicolor proteoglycan (Turkey tail mushroom) Not a magical cure for anything but I do believe it is great for the immune system. Been taking it for 7 years and have never been sick. and that's with 3 kids under ten

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I don't wear a mask at all. I do eat salads every morning for breakfast, i wash my hands after going out in public, I take a daily vitamin and brocolli vitamins. If i feel sickness coming on I take Aireborne tablets that have been keeping colds away. I go outside everyday to walk and play with my twins. Going outside is extremely good for you. We reduce how much take out we get, we get it maybe once a month. That's all i have been doing.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Honestly, I'm not really doing anything different than I ever have. Good diet with a lot of veggies, daily exercise outside, I take a multivitamin & vit D, I spend time outside as often as I can, oh and in the fall and winter I dos saline nasal rinses with a hypertonic solution. I have not been sick in 16 years now.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

Thank you

top topics

join