It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wuhan scientists planned to release coronavirus particles into cave bats, leaked papers reveal

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
a reply to: sapien82

So... what happens now? Do China get sanctioned? Do the Chinese Government say sorry and pay out tons of cash to victims families and to those who are suffering now and may suffer in the future??

Why, the evidence is that this came from bat's via an intermediate animal. China isn't responsible for bat's and intermediate animals.

Maybe sue trump for refusing close the borders?
Are you this lost and this #ing stupid, seriously? People like you give humanity a bad name. Everyone, I mean everyone knew this came from the Wuhan lab. There is actually no chance this came from the “wet markets.” You people make me physically sick. We are #ing doomed with talking pieces like you.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   
So, what do we have here, a biological weapon from the same A-hole/s pushing the vax?

We're supposed to trust them with these "science" shots.... oh yeah, they really want to save you.

If you were asked to write a script for an "end of humanity" movie utilizing biological and psychological warfare,
you wouldn't be able to beat what's at play today.

Question is, are we in a war, a war unlike any others before... the ultimate fight for all of humanity?

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

So... what happens now? Do China get sanctioned? Do the Chinese Government say sorry and pay out tons of cash to victims families and to those who are suffering now and may suffer in the future??

Why, the evidence is that this came from bat's via an intermediate animal. China isn't responsible for bat's and intermediate animals.

Are you this lost and this #ing stupid, seriously? People like you give humanity a bad name. Everyone, I mean everyone knew this came from the Wuhan lab. There is actually no chance this came from the “wet markets.” You people make me physically sick. We are #ing doomed with talking pieces like you.

You're literally posting this on a conspiracy website so I'm going to give you a breaks, and rather than calling you names I'm going to be straight with you.

The reason that the lab was build in Wuhan is that is that the area was a well known hot spot for bat coronavirus, and was considered to be a likely ground zero for human infection. In short, the entire reason that they build the lab there was that they believed that a situation like we have now could happen there.

Yes, it's that simple. They build a lab in an area where they thought that an outbreak was likely, and a couple of years later there was an outbreak. Join the dots.

Plus, this virus has been taken apart and analyzed by literally thousands of people in dozens of countries and they haven't found a single trace of tampering or editing that would show that it was engineered.

If the Chinese released this thing, how come they were the last people to create a vax for it? Shouldn't they have had one waiting already?

You're getting your news from people who think that shape shifting Jewish space lizards rule the world. I think that maybe you could do with a reality check.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

"The reason that the lab was build in Wuhan is that is that the area was a well known hot spot for bat coronavirus, and was considered to be a likely ground zero for human infection".

That's horsecrap. MERS was the deadly strain and it involved camels, so fear bats? And at the same time, the masons in the US put a bat on the quarter. What a coincidence. They built the lab in China simply to get away with it. They needed a victim population and society that was under total control. Their covid plans started in the US, and they weren't using bats as an excuse then.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox

"The reason that the lab was build in Wuhan is that is that the area was a well known hot spot for bat coronavirus, and was considered to be a likely ground zero for human infection".

That's horsecrap. MERS was the deadly strain and it involved camels, so fear bats? And at the same time, the masons in the US put a bat on the quarter. What a coincidence. They built the lab in China simply to get away with it. They needed a victim population and society that was under total control. Their covid plans started in the US, and they weren't using bats as an excuse then.

WAITWHAT?

You're playing mix and match with about 6 different conspiracies there. What does MERS have to do with this, or the Masons?

Who are "they"?

The Wuhan lab began its research after a paper was published suggesting a possible connection between the SARS outbreak in the early 2000s, which originated in China, to Horseshoe bats. SARS comes from the same virus family as Covid.

If anything the fact that two serious Coronavirus outbreaks are connected to Chinse bats simply reinforces the hypothesis that Covid19 is completely naturally occurring. As does the fact that Covid seems to be getting less deadly. According to Sarah Gilbert, one of the senior researcher for the Oxford shot, Covid is mutating into a form that can more easily co-exist with humans rather than killing us. She predicts that within a year it could be virtually indistinguishable from the common cold.

There are actually about half a dozen different coronavirus that are endemic in the US and Europe right now. We've never heard of them because they're just "the common cold" or "the winter flu". The more people get vaxxed the sooner this will happen.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

You're literally posting this on a conspiracy website so I'm going to give you a breaks, and rather than calling you names I'm going to be straight with you.

The reason that the lab was build in Wuhan is that is that the area was a well known hot spot for bat coronavirus, and was considered to be a likely ground zero for human infection. In short, the entire reason that they build the lab there was that they believed that a situation like we have now could happen there.

Yes, it's that simple. They build a lab in an area where they thought that an outbreak was likely, and a couple of years later there was an outbreak. Join the dots.

Plus, this virus has been taken apart and analyzed by literally thousands of people in dozens of countries and they haven't found a single trace of tampering or editing that would show that it was engineered.

If the Chinese released this thing, how come they were the last people to create a vax for it? Shouldn't they have had one waiting already?

You're getting your news from people who think that shape shifting Jewish space lizards rule the world. I think that maybe you could do with a reality check.

You keep saying that the lab was built there because the virus came from there, but the closest relative to that coronavirus comes from a cave over a thousand miles south of wuhan in southern China. Covid did not come from that area around Wuhan, period.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Coronahoax research began at Ft Detrick and UNC. It was moved to Wuhan for secrecy.
You can't equate coronaviridae with bats when the most dangerous strain came from camels.
Researchers today are unable to find the animal vector for Covid, and they looked at bats. The bats are simply a convenient excuse.
The bat on the quarter is significant, because its unusual and connected to the covid lie. Also, the fed, somehow, knew that there would be a lockdown and lowered economy with plans for digital currency, and we just so happened to have a coin shortage hit around the same time.
With the coronahoax, we have to accept coincidence after coincidence day after day. This is besides having to accept improbable event after improbable event happening daily.
If the bat crap is real, they can only know that from isolating it and showing that it does indeed infect humans. Meaning, there must be some kind of valid research to show it. If, as you say, their concern over bats started in 2000, then they've had 20 years to provide the research. Please point me to it.
The S1 spike protein, from covid, was patented in 2003 by Pfizer. Please explain how Pfizer managed to patent a natural gene.
If humans were this easily affected by animal illnesses, our species wouldn't exist. With this scam virus we have to accept the improbable event that 3 pandemics occur within 17 years (SARS, MERS, SARS2), and the improbable event that a respiratory virus, SARS2, has outbreaks in the summer and mutates 5 times within 18 months. We now also have to accept the improbable event that a pandemic is lasting longer than any other pandemic in history, and that a "pandemic" doesn't have to increase the death rate in order to be "a deadly threat to humanity".
Believe the bat crap if you wish. I believe that its a lie and a distraction.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

Well, I guess the tell tale sign covid virus is lab made is because it has fusion cleavage not found among closely related species, but only among very distantly related species. This is the most improbable aspect of it, having astronomically small probability of happening naturally.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Did they ever get to try it out? There’s a lot of folks who made a LOT of money from covid, im sure they could find an investor if they needed one.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Wuhan scientists planned to release coronavirus particles

Release? Poor particles, I am glad they're finally released from being imprisoned... nothing worse in existence than incarcerated particles!

My point being, what a WEIRD wording! Release? Why would they use a word like this?

Don't they just mean 'inject bats with virus'? Impose (supposedly deadly) virus to innocent animals?

So, cruel animal testing that no one has the right to do.. and they talk about 'releasing'? Choosing the most positive way possible to depict torturing animals. How nice.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

very odd wording indeed

they dont care about life on earth

they just care about their god

the almighty dollar

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join