It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Frascisco Mayor Defies her Own Mask Mandates And Social Distancing at Party.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Yep, just another "democrat leader" caught ignoring her own mask and social distancing mandates.

Here is a video showing her partying while wearing no mask, and keeping no social distancing meanwhile she demands people in SF must wear masks, and use social distancing even if they are vaccinated. Which is the same stupid argument made by the CCP's CDC.

When she was caught ignoring her own mandates she made the excuse that she was fully vaccinated, and since it was at a party for a dj/singer she likes it was ok for her to ignore her own mandates...

When are far leftists going to realize their own "democrat leaders" have as a majority been caught ignoring their own COVID-19 restrictions and mandates? Yet they penalize Americans and legal residents whom dare ignore those same mandates democrat leaders ignore all the time...

edit on 21-9-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
She is going to be like a cockroach sprayed with RAID. I'm glad she didn't wear it. We need them to be the ones who suffer and belly up first in this charade against the unvaxxed.

Liberals have ruined SF. Until recently, Ive enjoyed SF for a half century. Going there with my parents as a child, then taking my sons with our mountain bikes, riding up and down the hills, down Lombard street, over the Golden Gate, having lunch and desert in Ghirardelli square. Now its ruined by putrid Progressives. People having their Bowel movements in the streets, and on sidewalks. My Ex told my sons she say two men having anal intercourse on a corner during their Prideful parade. How wonderful. Oh bliss. San Francisco has been made a laughing stock. A royal trash heap.

Are- You going- to San Francisco? ( wear a flower in your hair) Not me. Never again.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Lulz

It is absolutely pathetic, she was caught up in the "spirit"!?

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Rules for thee but not for me

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
They're laughing at us.

Throughout the "pandemic", these social and political elites have been caught breaking the rules they make and push on the rest of us.Obama's birthday bash extravaganza with 0 social distancing/masks (oh, except for the slaves serving the food/drinks) was the final straw for me.

I played along for the most part, wearing a useless mask if I had to, but I'm pretty much done wearing a mask. Luckily for me, I live in Southern Oregon where the majority of us have stopped playing their bull# games.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Ironic how all the vaccine mandates nazis in ATS avoid threads like this one like they are the plague... They can't argue that their elite "masters" don't care about following any mandates but these are the people that demand and even start fights because others don't wear a mask outside or some other bs excuse...

new topics

top topics

join