It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a family says a mother's Covid-19 death could have been prevented if more people were vaccinated

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Did they stop wearing the masks they believed in post shot?

Did the medical community along politicians over sell the protection of the jab, which let this lady down?

Do they believe that masks counteract the vaccine?

Where O where do people get these notions?

Why are so many vaxxed uninformed?

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

It isn't a vaccine.

The reason for their furore is because they know they got conned and they can't bring themselves to admit it.

Denial is a common trait in humans.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

CNN is a joke, science : P They make it sound like the family had an Einstein painting hanging in their living room, right next to the crayon drawings of Fauci.

edit on 23092330pm302021Thu, 16 Sep 2021 17:23:44 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: marg6043

More propaganda crap to derail that if you died from the darn jab you can not sue anybody for your lost, because you are willingly giving your body for experimentation, Hitler would be soo proud if he was living in todays days.

CNN has become nothing but money run news for the highest bidder and that is big pharm mobsters, I would not be surprises if they do not own it by now.

I wonder when the senile fascist biden administration would allow law sues against unvaxe.

Exactly. You will never hear them just say, the person was fully vaccinated, but still got COVID and died.

They always make it sound like, the person was fully vaccinated, but got COVID and died because they got COVID from some unvaccinated person. They have no way of knowing if it came from an unvaccinated person, or from some vaccinated person.

It is not just deception, it is a distraction from a possible truth. A truth they don't want the masses to even think about. Because if the masses stop listening to them and started thinking.

Then government and media, "you've got some 'splaining to do!"

that's kind of a good point. Unless they know the name of the person who infected her, they really don't know anything they are claiming. In fact, it makes them look a bit crazy.

I'd say the chances are 50/50 that one of her vaxxed family members (infected but probably asymptomatic) passed it to her. Just as likely as a random vax-free person.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
And my school freind wouldn’t be dead if it wasn’t for the invention of cars

Everyday we learn to live with risk

I do t need a covidiot telling me the world needs big government and being mollycoddled into a weak pathetic soy boy though

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
You should study up on a vaccine. It does not do what you think it does.

If mother was immunocompromised, then the immune system the vaccine was supposed to be goosing was already weak to begin with. It's not like the vaccine had much to work with.

Sure, it probably did something, but whatever response there was would be weak, just like the immune system.

Not saying not to travel with grandma, but grandma should have been taking precautions as someone who was immunocompromised just they have always done even before COVID.

Or let's put this another way. *My* mother is fully vaccinated and facing her third cancer diagnosis. She has been told not to travel, and to avoid people as much as possible from here on in because she will be immunocompromised shortly. She is also short-listed for a booster because of her situation. I wonder why *my* mom is different from theirs?
edit on 16-9-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
More like scientism they believe in.
Fauci,their high priest
Masks.their holy relic
Vaccines,their saviour
Ant-vaxxers,their heretics to be burned at the stake.

You basically had the same thought I did .

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
It used to be a science fact that the Earth was flat and the Solar System revolved around it .

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I was going to post of gif of milli vanilli blame it on the rain. But instead You gotta blame it on something…
edit on 16-9-2021 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
I am NOT going to urge with what they went with as they are a someone who believes in science. But look what is happening in Israel.

But it seems most people just ignore and think after two doses we will be getting back to normal? that's a problem because the MSM is misleading to people about returning to normal.

Just remember, don't be gettin' that antigen serology test a month after your magic covid jab. They don't want you to find out that it wasn't a vaccine (which it wasn't anyway) and that you don't have any magic covid jab antibodies. I think it was either the CDC or the FDA that recently made this suggestion to NOT test your blood for antibodies after the jab.

There's lies, lies of mission, damned lies and then there's politics and the pharmakia industry.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Example number 14,000,006 about somebody insignificant being given a voice and potential power for nothing other than the State's propaganda

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

Did they stop wearing the masks they believed in post shot?

Did the medical community along politicians over sell the protection of the jab, which let this lady down?

Do they believe that masks counteract the vaccine?

Where O where do people get these notions?

Why are so many vaxxed uninformed?

Because they listen to the people pushing the vax's and all their lies. They allow liars and cheat artists to do their thinking for them. They had no thoughts of their own, and had, and still have-- post disaster--, poor judgement. That is what happened here exactly.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

More media little fires everywhere.

Grief does not make for sound or rational thinking.

I am sure they thought the unvaccinated were a threat to their health, so they got the vaccines, believing they would be protected. Maybe after the grieving process is over, they will be able to process that the vaccine did not do what they thought it would do.

Maybe they will be willing to accept that the failure to protect their family member from the virus, was no the fault of the unvaccinated, but maybe the fault of the vaccine.

I am interested in whether they would have taken the vaccine if they knew it would not protect them from the unvaccinated. Which was the reason they were talked into to taking it in the first place.

The part of this whole situation the media leaves out, is that it is not the unvaccinated that are a threat. An unvaccinated person cannot spread a virus they don't have.

The threat is from a person infected with COVID, and that person could be vaccinated or unvaccinated. But the media will keep repeating the same buzz words, and buzz phrases, to keep the people conditioned, lulled, predictable, divided, and afraid.

I'm sure the only reason they the thought that - "the unvaccinated were a threat to their health," is because they heard it on the news. Because as we all know, (to quote Garfield the cat) "If you heard it on TV, IT MUST BE TRUE!"

Sheesh. Those people need to seek help, like the Betty Ford Center, to get over their addiction to MSM.

<< 1   >>

join