It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe 1st case in Japan Covid infected mother infects infant with covid of 40c temperature

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

And one child dying of COVID is what?

A statistical anomaly per the CDC until one or more of the "vaccines" are approved for use in children and then that death will become news of the day to pimp the "vaccines" to parents the officials were trying to calm with assurances that Covid barely ever causes serious complication in children just weeks before.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Yes indeed, breast milk is a superior immunity building food source,. I breast feed my first baby until she was four and a half years old, stopped as my milk ran dry cos I was six months pregnant. Second baby breast fed until 6yrs. Happy health tamariki *children*. Breast is best.
a reply to: igloo

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Yeah. Maybe its just the flu. Maybe the mother didn't infect the baby.

(I did edit before your post, good that you quoted me.)

Problem is we just don't know anymore, maybe, there's just been too many lies by the government, media, doctors, etc.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Several such deaths have been reported in the US. But it is rare.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Some people call it "lies" when new information comes to light and policies change.

Some people know that is how science works.

But it is true that some people pay entirely too much attention to politicians. "Gone by Easter", remember that one? "Won't get infected", remember that one?

edit on 9/15/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Some people call it "lies" when new information comes to light and policies change.

Some people know that is how science works.

But it is true that some people pay entirely too much attention to politicians. "Gone by Easter", remember that one? "Won't get infected", remember that one?

I know how science works lol, I've been in R&D for 45 years with the NRC, governments, universities and the military. I do remember all the crap about 2 weeks to flatten the curve (or was it fatten our wallets) and gone by easter, but regardless, I know how the mRNA/rDNA jabs work, if they are telling the truth. I am trying to get a sample of a few different flavours (hard to get) and I'll run them through a STEM at the university to see what I can see, maybe a TOCA and an HPLC as well. I don't trust any of these "pharma" people and fortunately, I designed a lot of the analytical instrumentation for universities, colleges and the NRC when I was much younger.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Also, I didn't know this: If the woman is pregnant , the unborn child becomes vaccinated also if the the mother has been vaccinated.

During breast feeding, a bit of spit is sucked back, giving the mother's body information about the health status and if any infection is sensed in the saliva, the mothers body produces antibodies against the senses infection and distribute them with the milk.

The same is true for unborns and the cord, if the mother has antibodies, she will share it. I am 0- so immune system and antibodies were a big topic during my pregnancy. If the mother is RH- and the child is RH+, my immune system would have attacked the red blood cells of my unborn baby.
edit on 15.9.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

Several such deaths have been reported in the US. But it is rare.

Remember breakthrough cases would be exceedingly rare as well...

more recent data is showing that was a lie... only time will tell if this unfortunate incident is actually rare or not, to early to say at this point.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Before they're proven wrong: The science is settled, don't be a science denier
After they are proven wrong: The science evolved

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join