It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It may not of been isis that Biden drone striked

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I heard on the news the US Government admitted this was an “accident”

At least they admitted it. Surprisingly.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Or it's a cover-up.

Sometimes it seems like the terrorists are all Muslims and Muslims are anyone who isn't a Devil-worshipper so when the US citizens become the terrorists, that's because of the US government's possible vendetta against God.

That's how it seems sometimes. That's how it seems.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 04:04 AM
link   

video of drone strike.
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   

The U.S. Military just blew up another ISIS leader, and 10 of his cronies. This time in Somalia.

www.foxnews.com...

Is ISIS still a major threat?

How many more must be eliminated before they can be considered as "defeated"?

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
I’m just finding out about this now.
But it seems to be that the supposed ISIS terrorist that biden ordered a drone strike on...
Wasnt a terrorist but a US aid worker.

The NYT put this out.
It’s a break down of the aid workers moves and what was being put in the “car loaded to the brim with explosives “
Which turns out, was water containers.

NYT article and video

The hellfire missile killed the aid worker and his 7 children.

Keep in mind, this is the NYT. But the video evidence they provided would hold up in a court of law.

ETA: For something of this magnitude and me fully understanding that some people are unable to view the video, I apologize for not putting together a better thread.
I’m on my iPad. whenever I try to add images to ATS, it tells me the format my iPad saves pics as (jpeg) is unsupported and the extension needs to be a .jpg
If I could remove the letter e from the extension on here I would post screenshots from the video showing the evidence for those who cannot view.

May 21, 2023

Biden's "woke" military also mistakenly bombed a farmer/brick-layer earlier this month..thinking he was an Senior al Qaeda leader.

Oops..We thought he was an al Qaeda big shot. Sorry!!: freebeacon.com...

We need a REAL Commander-in-Chief back in charge ASAP, or our military men/women will become a danger to each other, due to lack of proper training and lack of pride.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join