It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Matrix Resurrections - Official Trailer

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
As the Matrix is about to go public.

We feel the need to let the masses know who the Matrix Gang really is.

A military group, conducting military tests on mind programmed subject. Keanu Reeves is a Handler of girls

There is a book. Telling the truth about who the Matrix gang , Keanu Reeves and Warner Bros really are And what tey did with the mind programmed subject, a female.

She was arrested and interrogated in violent ways. The inland security wanted the names from Keanu reeves his organisation, their addresses, numbers and offices.

To be continued

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Neo (Thomas Anderson) is an actor, guy in the chair is his agent (also an agent), the matrix is a series of movies he released within this new matrix (but it did happen) in a meta-universe like story.

If this is where the plot is going I think this might be good but who knows. The Many Saints of Newark wasn't too bad for what it was and that was the only other movie of this year I bothered with

edit on 17-11-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I really liked the original movies, but I ain't watching anything made by transvestites!
edit on 22-11-2021 by TimothyBellette because: Forgot the d

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

The Matrix Resurrections – Déjà Vu

ẅ̷̩̞̥̯͈́͊͛̋̍͑̊̕ä̷̼̗̫̲̯̥̪̠̱̀̇̍͂̀͆̚ͅk̷̢̛̻̙͎̟͚͓͖̆͂̈́̿͒̕è̸͖̙̑̊̾̉ ̴̧̠̘̖̳͓͈̽̿̆̔̒̂̂̄̒͘u̵̻͇̹͇̝̮̟̎͒͋̂͗͒̇ṕ̷̻̤̐͐͒̅̽̏

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Second Trailer out today...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join