It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to- - -scape goat?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
As it seems trendy with heavenly fireballs and spooky earthquakes and all the usual doom and gloom, i wondered how does the deadly vaccine tie into all this probable nonsense, and make it even doomier and gloomier

After some pondering, I remembered a thread nicely tying the pandemic with an ELE.
claiming the elite would use the pandemic to restrict our movement in order to control the information exchange, secretly shelter in their bunkers for an incoming ELE. before we realise its too late.
although he mentioned that the network is spun for enough to survive and get tptb once in their bunkers I thought...

what if he was right but shortsighted?

What if TPTB made sure there will be a controlable amount of people left?

What if he did not see the vaccine coming?
made only to ensure enough people die or turn on each others.
blaming all the deaths on the ELE.

What a sneaky way to do it, bunker entrance only for vaxxed. Their gas chambers are willingly locked from the inside. the unvaxxed die in the ELE.

The few even more sneaky bastards that got a fake vaxx-pass and survived the bunkers full of vaxxed zombies, will not cause any threat to the few submerging from their DUMBs with small private armies...

I wish I'm wrong, let's hope Christmas comes early this year

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
As it seems trendy with heavenly fireballs and spooky earthquakes and all the usual doom and gloom, i wondered how does the deadly vaccine tie into all this probable nonsense, and make it even doomier and gloomier

After some pondering, I remembered a thread nicely tying the pandemic with an ELE.
claiming the elite would use the pandemic to restrict our movement in order to control the information exchange, secretly shelter in their bunkers for an incoming ELE. before we realise its too late.
although he mentioned that the network is spun for enough to survive and get tptb once in their bunkers I thought...

What a sneaky way to do it, bunker entrance only for vaxxed. Their gas chambers are willingly locked from the inside. the unvaxxed die in the ELE.

The few even more sneaky bastards that got a fake vaxx-pass and survived the bunkers full of vaxxed zombies, will not cause any threat to the few submerging from their DUMBs with small private armies...

I'd say it's more likely, at least in this scenario, that TPTB only want adults to die off. Children still have no approved vaccine and may not ever. What better way to gain population control and make a very pliable population. Kids watch as their parents and grandparents and friends parents, etc....all die.

It would create massive fear and make them easily able to be manipulated. They can be raised however the new government wants and there wouldn't really be any way for kids to fight back.

Honestly, for a mass population culling, this is the only way it could possibly work in any scenario. Only the children survive along with those that will run the world.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That's scary... It would be the kids of the vaxxed, they aren't thought civil disobedience anyways, now put them through a traumatic event like being locked in with thousands dying that would indeed make them ripe for any MK program frombthe get go...
Maybe the guys with the fake vax pass will teach the kids

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Reminds me of Childhood's End.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Convenience will be the killer of mankind. Too much convenience in life leads to " self-destruction ". That is a fact. Look how convenient it is to be homeless in a large city. Free food, drugs, housing, medical care and a mind drifting away all day long = self destruction in many cases. All goes back to convenience. Try taking away the above from the homeless and see what happens.
A nation with less welfare is a strong nation, period.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I'm more of an Occam's Razor type of person.

We've just elected really stupid people to run our nations. They are inept, incompetent, oafish, moronic.

Science has become politicized by some ruthless ambitious "scientists" who care more about book deals than actually working.

The average IQ is around 100.

That means half the population is below average.

Half the population.

So it's more likely, in my opinion, that we just have some "below average" people running things.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Duh science, no thanks.

You lost a train there, the latest Q to measure your greatness is the EQ.

Well and obviously the other Q... just Q.... so modest.

Good scape goating though

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene
I think a lot of BS in put forward for the TPTB culling. Think on this one, how can they ensure the minutae of who lives and who survives? Now we think of TPTB as the ultra-elite etc. etc. and they want a luxury lifestyle after the culling.
Now let me think just who they want to survive. Well for a start there will be servants, waiters, chefs, pilots, chauffeurs, the general dogsbodies. Then there's people to make sure the electrical supply keeps coming. Then there's all the sections of the oil/petrol industries to keep their planes and motors running. Oh, there's also the mechanics to keep the machinery working.
Thhheeennn, there's the nasty bits like who is going to make sure their sewerage is cleared. Who looks after their water supply.
Do you get it yet????? The PTB cannot just kill large swathes of the population as this would certainly impact on their life style, and they don't want to ever do that.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Sounds like you have been reading the script of Night Of the Comet, from 1984. What a coincidence 1984?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I have been to several conventions with Scape the Goat. He plays bagpipes.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

You see robotics can go a long way, the reason why we don't see it applied is simple, the gain in productivity is smaller than the cost of unemployed citizens. Once the citizens are out of the way nothing will stop robotics

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

No I did not.
I was reading the plot to see if its worth a watch, and noticed there is a remake in the pipes.

new topics

top topics

join