It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona City Plans To Allow Residents To Vote By Their Phones Using Blockchain Technology

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
so everyone has a self-funded tracking device capable of required technology?

Funny how you can't get a plastic ID to prove who you are but you can get a phone and use it to prove who you are.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Klassified

As I have done all my life, I will be in person voting, that is the way fair elections should be.

I agree. but we need to go back to the 1 vote 1 person model and use a PEN and PAPER. real ballots.for president at the very least just use paper and a pen and when you vote sign a statement under penalty of law you verify your vote.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Technology has always aroused fears ... but there is nothing more democratic than a decentralized and transparent system. If the politicians want to get voters back to the polls, they are going to have to use faster and safer means.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
So several people having 2785 registered burner phones isn’t going to matter because the whole thing is “hack proof” just like the Titanic was unsinkable?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
You could have just said we don’t have a country anymore. Pretty much sums up everything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join