It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you felt the sense of frailty that comes when you stand before a tear in reality?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
There are reports of someone calling a friend or loved one and a stranger answers. They then confirm the phone number is correct and it is. Then you call back and it goes to the right person. One theory is that you are calling another universe due to a glitch in the way the internet works. This would fall under the “dead internet” conspiracy theory that states the internet is dead and being simulated for us by an AI.

I have a report of someone who was sitting at an four way stop style intersection of an area with poorly maintained roads. Suddenly the world around this person flashed and there was a clean and well maintained roundabout with a beautiful fountain in the middle. I have no explanation for this.

Full body human apparitions of people in old fashioned clothing could be windows in time or even a time stamp error projecting past events on current events if you accept Simulation Hypothesis in the paranormal discussion.

We've all had random items disappear from our homes. You never find them either. It’s not that they are lost, it’s as if they are deleted or stolen by the building.

Another intestine instance are single vehicle car crashes. You see a car moving down a road, and then collide with an unseen vehicle. You will then see people looking around confused. In some videos, you may see another car randomly appear after the collision. You will rewatch the video and see no other vehicles until after.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EncounteRreport

I read a story where a man called work sick, only to arrive in person and be told to his utter bewilderment that he was cancelled from the schedule for health reasons. He then calls the number from work phone expecting the voicemail to pick up, but he is connected to what sounds like an older version of himself. The story is on Reddit somewhere.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

"Frailty" is an appropriate description. I've posted threads about high-strangeness experiences I've had.
The researcher John Keel (of Mothman fame) expressed similar 'frailty' feelings. He said the deeper you go, the weirder it gets, and all you can do is speculate. Rifts in time and space? Non-human entities screwing with us? Living in a simulation?

I've talked to people who claim "they know", but I think they're too scared admit they don't have a clue.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I believe that the entire Bible describes the biggest occurrences of what you are describing. Jesus walked on water, pulled thousands of fish and bread out of a small basket, was executed and walked again, and so much more. However this is less glitch and more of a cheat code.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Not at all. I had an epiphany a long time ago, like the whole "catch a glimpse of the vastness and power of the universe and kind of understand it" thing. It didn't make me feel frail or small. It made me feel strong.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: GolgothaBridge
I believe that the entire Bible describes the biggest occurrences of what you are describing. Jesus walked on water, pulled thousands of fish and bread out of a small basket, was executed and walked again, and so much more. However this is less glitch and more of a cheat code.

Or creative writing taken literally.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Do you mean like a personal mandela effect? (that's how I call it)

Once I started looking into this, things on personal level started to happen, more and more over time. I see it almost weekly now. Thought I was going insane but then I got a witness who experienced it with me.

You wouldn't believe it if I started posting about it.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Lots of missing socks

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Yeah its the layered honeycomb reality that is hidden inside an onion that eventually boils down to a 2d shard of this weird material that is suspended in some substance. All sorts of strange things happen inside those shards.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I have a report of someone who was sitting at an four way stop style intersection of an area with poorly maintained roads. Suddenly the world around this person flashed and there was a clean and well maintained roundabout with a beautiful fountain in the middle. I have no explanation for this.

I've wondered if "life" isn't really circular like we've always been told. What if it is linear, back and forth, back and forth.
here is a post I wrote about a ghost cottage in our back yard. If I can see back, could they have seen forth?
Maybe the ultra rich know some secret about this and because they were able to see forth, they could buy land/stocks/etc be prepared for whatever there is to come.

I've often wondered why the ultra rich like New Zealand so much, what do they know?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I wanted to respond with a "new to me" theory that I just heard from a podcast. So apparently the story goes that an older woman was sitting in her rocking chair and saw three shadow figures. When she noticed them and then they noticed her, the three shadow figures ran from the room. Some amount of time passes and the woman dies. The grandson and two other men are cleaning out the home. When they walk in the room, they see the ghost of the woman and the three men flee the room. Much like the vision of the shadow men she described before her passing. I had never heard of this type of visionary theory before. I found it to be quite interesting.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I sometimes like to think about life as a sound, kinda like a guitar string, the player moves back and forth along the string and when he taps the string, that is what we experience as reality.

Our brain just organizes everything in a way it all feels linear or circular..

Both are just illusions.
edit on 3-9-2021 by XipeTotex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

the link you posted to your thread doesn't work

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

I would be interested in hearing about your experiences sometime. You should start a thread sometime. There may be plenty of others with that strangeness going on.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2

the link you posted to your thread doesn't work

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Given a couple of fish, a seeded loaf.... And a bit of time... anyone could be a fishbreeding farmer type if they chose it. One of the easiest things in the world to achieve. Nature.

originally posted by: GolgothaBridge

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I hit that wall years ago...matter of a fact, I'm still banging my head against it.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Something similarly impossible happened to me with a digital audio file I uploaded for an internet radio show. It changed somehow, then changed back. Freaked me out. I have yet to meet anyone than can explain the sound or language that came through; it was voices.

I'm linking a thread I made about it, but only to show that I have proof of it happening.

I'm commenting because I had not thought about it in terms of a tear in reality. Something did change in my reality that I have no explanation for, and it was like Kansas sang, "only for a moment, then the moments gone." I stopped the cue after six seconds, and the sound was gone forever.

I am curious, would this fit your definition of a tear in reality?

Impossible Sound

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: EncounteRreport
There are reports of someone calling a friend or loved one and a stranger answers. They then confirm the phone number is correct and it is. Then you call back and it goes to the right person. One theory is that you are calling another universe due to a glitch in the way the internet works. This would fall under the “dead internet” conspiracy theory that states the internet is dead and being simulated for us by an AI.

Full body human apparitions of people in old fashioned clothing could be windows in time or even a time stamp error projecting past events on current events if you accept Simulation Hypothesis in the paranormal discussion.

We've all had random items disappear from our homes. You never find them either. It’s not that they are lost, it’s as if they are deleted or stolen by the building.

Another intestine instance are single vehicle car crashes. You see a car moving down a road, and then collide with an unseen vehicle. You will then see people looking around confused. In some videos, you may see another car randomly appear after the collision. You will rewatch the video and see no other vehicles until after.

I have experienced what I thought was totally impossible back in 1985. I was driving away from my (then) business down the highway and at the next stop is an overpass going across and above the freeway. At the time I was extremely agitated over having been very recently burglarized (I don't know if there's a connection to that somehow), but there were three very old men walking single file who looked like they just stepped out of a Christmas play, dressed in hooded cloaks and each with a Sheppard's cane in hand. The tall ones with the big curl on top. I just sat at the stop sign staring for a bit and they stared back. They all had greying long beards And such, not looking costumed, but actual real and natural looking.

I finally just shrugged and drove away, but after a half mile I turned around and decided to go speak to them to see who they were and only maybe a minute had passed and they were gone. Vanished, and there was no place for them to have gone to be able to vanish like that.

Never got over it. Still a puzzling memory.

My only explanation is that they may have slipped through time somehow and then ported back again to wherever they came from.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   

..when you stand before a tear in reality?

I didn't know reality sheds tears or even cries.

new topics

top topics

join