It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Respect and Leadership - PUTIN Says Russian Citizens Decide if They Want to be Covid-19 Vaccinated.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
NO. The reason I don't like Putin is because he's a murdering dictator, not a President.

He's not a good man or person.

a reply to: carewemust

Whatever your choice is, that's fine.

I'd rather have a clear-minded murdering dictator who gives ME the freedom to not be force-vaccinated, than a Dementia saddled rapist, who forces me to be Covid-19 vaccinated.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Wow is unreal, only in America we are dying from covid in soo much numbers we have to be mandated into taking something that is not even a cure but a treatment and the worst thing, is, it does not work.

You still will get the darn cold virus like you get it every year,

The only good thing about the mandated vaccination & booster injections for a barely lethal disease, is the public rebellion aspect, as we move closer to the pivotal 2022 midterm elections.

The mandated vaccines amount to another self-inflicted wound for Democrats.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, are y'all actually admiring Putin?

I knew the Russian shills would reveal themselves eventually.

This is a leader who has repressed his nation, ruthlessly targeted his political opponents and have imposed an authoritarian regime that many of us speak against.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, not sure what is going on here.

Every human has some good in him. Remember Darth Vader?

Except US democrats/liberals. Absolute loons, the lot of them

Many of them who are in a position to do so, are NOT subjecting themselves or their families to these potential time-bomb vaccinations. Medical professionals are finding an increasing number of long-term medical issues.

Word spread amongst the higher-ranking Democrats first. Hence their "carve outs" from the vaccine mandates....like at the White House.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Mabey it's just that Russia is not as corrupted as the West is at this time. Their big pharma is not our big Pharma.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Mabey it's just that Russia is not as corrupted as the West is at this time. Their big pharma is not our big Pharma.

Wrong.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
We don't have much in the way of that do we.

Nightclubs are the only thing I know of that need proof of vaccine?

That's not even in place as of now - you can just go clubbing without showing status. They are talking about doing it by the end of September...which feels pointless by then to be honest.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

NO. The reason I don't like Putin is because he's a murdering dictator, not a President.

I'd rather have a clear-minded murdering dictator who gives ME the freedom to not be force-vaccinated, than a Dementia saddled rapist, who forces me to be Covid-19 vaccinated.

Mind you, if you dare to oppose your freedom loving hero Putin in Russia, bad things might tend to happen to you.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
It's becuase that's when all the students will go back to university.

a reply to: FatherLukeDuke

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Yes you're correct. Just nightclubs. Everywhere else we've been free to go as we please Vax or no Vax.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanResistance
Same is true in China where the people will never allow a vaccine passport to be implemented. Can't say the same about Canada. Shame!
we want the jabs and the paperwork/qr code/passports in Canada, I’m embarrassed and ashamed of this country tbh.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Mind you, if you dare to oppose your freedom loving hero Putin in Russia, bad things might tend to happen to you.

This is becoming typical Biden Administration behavior...

"My wonderful Americans, Get Vaccinated and you can stop wearing your mask!"
(A REWARD promise that lasted 3 weeks.)

"My detestable Americans, Get Vaccinated or you will pay dearly!"
(A PUNISHMENT promise that has lasted for months.)

U.S. news media are finally understanding, and starting to report, that Joe Biden and his Administration are HURTING Democrats running for election and re-election, all over the country.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Are you saying that most Western Countries are free of corruption?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I would hope that this is true!... Then Yay! For Pres. Putin, and the Russian Citizens!... "May Freedom Ring"!

But what does this have to do with my country?.. (It doesn't have anything to do with me). ... But what does it have to do with my country?....
Or you?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
I would hope that this is true!... Then Yay! For Pres. Putin, and the Russian Citizens!... "May Freedom Ring"!

But what does this have to do with my country?.. (It doesn't have anything to do with me). ... But what does it have to do with my country?....
Or you?

Good to know if you're on the GOOD/LUCKY SIDE or the BAD/UNLUCKY SIDE of a given issue.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I know what "good", right or wrong is! ... That?... And I make my own "luck". I don't need help or "dictates" from clueless "titles".... I was born an "American", I am an American!
"Titles" work for me!.... I don't "work", for "them".

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   

So simple and true.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join