It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non Vaxxed control group

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   
The other day, I wondered about the ongoing studies concerning the COVID-19 vaccines. What about the control group that does not take the vaccine? I had a good laugh when I stumbled over this ...
Long-Term Studies Of COVID-19 Vaccines Hurt By Placebo Recipients Getting Immunized

Moderna and Pfizer`s control group opted to take the vaccine... Say what???? Is that the same science I learned to thrust for their empirical methods and the scrutinizing of every result??? Does not seem so.

But it seems the fine people of this world are acting and starting to take science back into their hands. There are collectives organizing, claiming to be unvaxxed control groups.

The Vaccine Control Group is a Worldwide independent long-term study that is seeking to provide a baseline of data from unvaccinated individuals for comparative analysis with the vaccinated population, to evaluate the success of the Covid-19 mass vaccination programme and assist future research projects. This study is not, and will never be, associated with any pharmaceutical enterprise as its impartiality is of paramount importance.

Get your Control group passport here!

Vaccine Control Group - A Worldwide Scientific Study

Just another honey pot? Playing right into the division? Something to consider?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Looks like a honey pot.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

If only something like this would appease the would be tyrants here who in 2 weeks will be creating a tier of second class citizens. Unfortunately, I doubt it.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Here are some printable exemption forms.

Exemption forms

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I expect to be paid based on supply so as the unvaxxed wane I want more! I am however reliable and wont be getting any covid vax as thus far my natural immunity seems to hold firm. I've been in close contact even smoking with infected people and been fine...lets experiment then!

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

You are eligible for FEMA camps... I mean control group... stay where you are, a team of professionals is going to pick you up in no time...

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   

And how does this collect usefull data?

It appears to be a sham website so people feel protected for choosing not to vaccinate.

I cannot find anything there that indicates this records any usefull data in terms of a 'control' group

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Im ok with this ...I might be able to help them use the millions of coffins they stockpiled =P

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Dude can't even spell money right.. it's a scam to steal your "monies" website was written by a child..

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   

There are no restrictions, no liabilities. This isn't a legally documented study. There are to many variables & non record tracking to have any defference to what might be or not. In principle it is a great idea to conclude very much needed long term verified evidence but it has a long way to go to be anything but a match-back.

Not this particular one, but future proposed individual studies could be done legally for this. It will probably take awhile for legal & personal reasons to happen but it might one day. & may even be able to get paid which would pretty much be a neccessity like most control groups for psychological commitment or just to get anyone to do it. Course I bet a lot of people will jump for joy at any reason to legally not take the vaccine.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I AM the control group.

I believe in science.

I’m in the group that hasn’t been stuck.

And won’t be.

Also: the QR code is on my taint. Scan it. I showered.

Cheers.
edit on 30-8-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Yeah I do not trust this ate all

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
You just got me thinking of a site I found the other days offering cards to tell schools etc that your kid is not to be vaccinated or tested.
Shows you how low the UK government has gone that it's trying to vaccinated 12 year olds with no parental consent.
Sick,sick people who think they know better than parents.
Time to introduce them to a lamppost and a rope.
These cards cost £5 for 5 but if you are on a low income and you email them,they provide them for free.

No permission card

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

You wish... they are all reserved for our very special sheep, we just want you of the streets for your own and everyone's safety. Can't have a bunch of healthys running around shouting "told you so", when SHTF.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   

The entire state of Florida has proven you can literally just live your life like you always have before the satanic pedo cabal's operation hypochondria flooded all signal and print media with corporate terror, and be just fine. What else would you expect when we're dealing with a disease with an over 99% general survival rate, like any other seasonal respiratory illness?? The one number the media and experts refuse to ever mention or discuss, the survival percentage of infected.

They will state case numbers, total overall alleged fatalities conveniently refusing to state year by year, overclocked PCR tests that can generate positive cases from tropical fruit and motor oil, market terror over variants during politically convenient timelines, but never a peep about the survival percentage of infected.

new topics

top topics

join