It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Secret Societies Plan for Travel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
America needs free passports to leave like those who enter the kuntree. They should be paid for like how illegals get greencards. They can even use some of the funds that host illegals to reimburse the american citizens leaving. Are they scared they're too many that will run from freedom instead of fight for it?, that tyranny has gotten to agressive for the culture America has begotten?

The American populace has a consensus to be vaccinated. To many people want this vaccination to determine the people they want in their work place. It will become what the majority want. Vaccinations will be mostly required throughout America in the coming years & many will oppose. I do not condone violence that is why I am saying to flee not fight.

There are so many countries out there that need American help. The citizens can take the responsibility of the U.S goverment & help without war like so many organizations have. Their is a way to just leave & not be a part of mayhem that might procede from the restrictions of freedom. That is free passports/greencards like you get for coming to America illegally. It is not fair to be able to come like that but you can't leave like that, that is entrapment.

I will not leave America because if it does fall, I want to help save it, that is why I am posting in conspiracies. Noone in America wants it to I hope, it would be horrible to see it fall to a communist state of emergency & be neglected to unlawful militias. That is why I propose to have free passports to those that want to leave, or can't because they do not want to get the vaccine in order for their lifelong or even short term career to concieve a futher future of truth & liberty.

That also means though that we would need to update our domestic travel insurance policies. We would need more security for trains, planes, boats, cars or hovermobiles in order to keep safe travel as it is. The war on terror will be over soon & we need that funding for safe transportsion somehow.

When the war on terror travel restriction is over we will still need guidelines to help us through what aren't based off of a decloration of war. We can reindroduce certain covid travel restrictions, or reinsert some domestic travel terror war laws that should not be taken out that will. It will insure this free travel policy for Americans that want to leave either state or nation from tyranny will have security measures for all Americans who want to stay.

My idea is that the decloration of the war on terrorism will end soon. We will be micro forced a covid vaccine. We need a way to not fight what will be & American citizens need safety all the meanwhile.

This is not real. It is just a funny conspiracy. The future, my thought, it doesn't matter. It isn't real so do not take it to heart. Just a fun conspiracy thing to do for a possible future scenerio.

NOT REAL!!!
edit on 24-8-2021 by ObviousTruth because: Title

edit on 24-8-2021 by ObviousTruth because: ETA: Grammer

edit on 24-8-2021 by ObviousTruth because: ETA Title again

edit on 24-8-2021 by ObviousTruth because: Title again & again

edit on 24-8-2021 by ObviousTruth because: & again

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I'm not moving my stuff just because the government is incompetent.
In France they just cut off heads when this happens, then go about their business.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

What do you mean?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
In France they just cut off heads when this happens, then go about their business.

I am still waiting for people to get serious in North America. Maybe take an example from the old French Revolution... Hell, I offered as my civic duty to build the gallows and pull the lever a few hundred times, for free. But just about everyone I know wants to pull that lever at least once as well, because they see how traitors are involved.

Maybe we could have a lottery for lever pullers ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

I am still waiting for people to get serious in North America. Maybe take an example from the old French Revolution... Hell, I offered as my civic duty to build the gallows and pull the lever a few hundred times, for free. But just about everyone I know wants to pull that lever at least once as well, because they see how traitors are involved.

Cheers - Dave

What a patriot.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ObviousTruth

America is a Constitutional Republic.

We believe in the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and freedom.

Don't like it?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Why reply to me if your not gonna read what I wrote?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Haven't you figured it out yet?

Once not too long ago, the governments ran the prisons, and there were a reasonable number of those incarcerated, relative to crimes being committed, and duration of imprisonment related to seriousness of the crime.

Then, after 1984, private for-profit prisons were introduced, and have spread so that many prisons in the US are now private There are US states that have committed to privatize ALL their prisons.

Alongside this, the incarcerated population of the USA has risen so that it now incarcerates more of its citizens, both in total numbers, and in per capita terms, than any other country in the world.

Yet any perusal of the crime rates, shows that the crime rate in the USA has not actually increased since the 'good ol' days'. So why are the populations of those incarcerated increasing so much, if there is not any extra crime that they are guilty of?

Perhaps they are imprisoning more on legal technicalities, rather than actual crimes, and holding them longer? Definitely, if you run a 'for profit' incarceration facility, this would optimize those returns?

Clearly, in the USA (and other countries around the world), there is now a 'prison industrial complex'.

What is also clear is that the current US borders really represent an expansion of the imprisoned, to include everyone without sufficient financial means to 'escape' from the USA.

I don't think anyone in authority wants to allow the source of their wealth, and power, to 'bleed away'. So reasonably low-cost passports aren't going to happen.

Freedumb?

edit on 24/8/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ObviousTruth
a reply to: DBCowboy

Why reply to me if your not gonna read what I wrote?

I did.

It seems you have a poor understanding of freedom, liberty and individual rights.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ObviousTruth
a reply to: lordcomac

What do you mean?

Lol Someone is not a student of History.

The last time the Leaders of France got out of control they lost there heads, Perhaps Americans should remember this.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Once not too long ago, the states ran the prisons, and there were a reasonable number of those incarcerated, because they had committed crimes.

Then, after 1984, private for-profit prisons were introduced and have spread so that many prisons in the US are now private.

Alongside this, the incarcerated population of the USA has risen so that it now incarcerates more of its citizens, both in total numbers, and in per capita terms, than any other country in the world.

So, the current US borders really represent an expansion of the imprisoned, to include all those without sufficient funds to escape the USA.

I don't think anyone in authority wants to allow the source of their wealth and power to bleed away.

Your government locks down the whole country for a a couple cases of COVID, uber Chad Biden let's many thousands of unvaccinated in through our southern border monthly even as our doctors are holding press conferences about how the unvaccinated are making their jobs impossible.

Tell me again about American prisons?

lol

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Once not too long ago, the states ran the prisons, and there were a reasonable number of those incarcerated, because they had committed crimes.

Then, after 1984, private for-profit prisons were introduced and have spread so that many prisons in the US are now private.

So, the current US borders really represent an expansion of the imprisoned, to include all those without sufficient funds to escape the USA.

I don't think anyone in authority wants to allow the source of their wealth and power to bleed away.

Your government locks down the whole country for a a couple cases of COVID, uber Chad Biden let's many thousands of unvaccinated in through our southern border monthly even as our doctors are holding press conferences about how the unvaccinated are making their jobs impossible.

Tell me again about American prisons?

lol

Gladly,

New Zealand has also embraced private prisons. It isn't limited to the USA.

However, in the USA, incarceration seems to have gone awry. More than in any other country in the world, and it has happened quite recently:

Incarceration in the United States From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of countries by incarceration rate From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Crime Rate By Country 2021 - Worldometer

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Isn't ironic how many countries think Americans are all jack-wads yet they will embrace and recognized the Taliban government in Afghanistan.

With friends like the rest of the world has become for America who needs enemies.
edit on 24-8-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Cheers - Dave

What a patriot.

Would you prefer we all pay through the nose to keep human waste alive? When I was with the military and CI, our ROE was very easy and to be honest, we had NO repeat offenders, no garbage burdening taxpayers. If high treason can be proven, it should be dealt with permanently.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 8/24.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Cheers - Dave

What a patriot.

Would you prefer we all pay through the nose to keep human waste alive? When I was with the military and CI, our ROE was very easy and to be honest, we had NO repeat offenders, no garbage burdening taxpayers. If high treason can be proven, it should be dealt with permanently.

Cheers - Dave

Wanting to kill people, and doing so, isn't the greater crime?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Cheers - Dave

What a patriot.

Cheers - Dave

Wanting to kill people, and doing so, isn't the greater crime?

A politician who steals millions/billions, destroys economies, sells out the nation and/or its resources, destroys families, jobs, people commit suicide, they cause stress related diseases, basically by stealing millions they destroy or create havoc for millions. Look at this crap with covid these traitors support, they are causing thousands of deaths just with side issues like suicide, delayed medical treatments, etc. I see no issue in investigating, charging and trying these "things" with high treason and if/when found guilty, as the law provides, executing them. Why would you pay good money to keep human waste in almost pristine condition when they have/had no regard for any of the millions they were meant to represent?

And if the crime fits, they can wear it....

Cheers - Dave

top topics

join