It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

loses at McDonalds a real threat for the burger eater

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Many people haven't seen the closing of McDonalds in and around the country due to competition like the beef bowls with rice. But McD's is really not in good shape here in Japan. Store after store is closing. I do like their Vietnamese coffee though.

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

What part of Japan are you in? Curious to see what you see

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Are burger eaters unable to make a burger or is it more an existential threat to burgerdom?

I'd be more concerned about not being able to get meat than I am about finding somebody to form it into a patty and cook it, because that's coming soon.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I wouldn't exactly give mcdicks enough credit to call them burger makers, why did you?

I think also curious about what you said though about people (and I am not quoting but how I read your post) people either being too lazy or stupid to make there own burger. I wonder if that's the lynch pin on their failure when you can just buy your own and make it on your own cheaper then the $40 menu shiit burger?

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Don't tell me you are sad about it.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Interesting. No threat to bruger esters though..they will get to eat real burgers elsewhere rather than the mass produced cheap processed stuff McDonald's pass on as burgers

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

What part of Japan are you in? Curious to see what you see

southern japan

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Are burger eaters unable to make a burger or is it more an existential threat to burgerdom?

I'd be more concerned about not being able to get meat than I am about finding somebody to form it into a patty and cook it, because that's coming soon.

Moss Burgers are shi$t here, i think they put oat meal into their hamburgers.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I was making fun of the title including "a real threat to burger eaters". Now you've made me think more about it.

I don't know if this plan requires a lynchpin. It's a self-correcting problem if people are too dumb or lazy to feed themselves their preferred diet of burgers.

Damn. Now I'm hungry and guess who has frozen burger patties? I will cook four patties. Three for justice. One for each of the three world powers who've been assaulted with this McD's treachery. One patty to heal the damage done to burgers everywhere!

Fire up your Foreman Grills people, we have work to do.

I wonder if we can get the Emergency Broadcast System to send out the recipe for squeezing ground meat into a round shape and putting it near a heat source. Instructions for squeezing condiments on bread and toasting instructions can follow in a few months, give people time to adjust to the "new normal" of making burgers at home.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Don't tell me you are sad about it.

the toilet paper I use after eating this 3rd world crap speaks for its self.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   

I'm not sure my friend but if your doing the foreman burgers Ill be over with a case of beer and bring my fryer I make the fries.

I was saying before because op was in Japan I didn't know they were big burger eaters, you and I are probably over thinking this one. Now I want to get me a burger sushi roll,,,,, if it exists.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   

I'm not sure my friend but if your doing the foreman burgers Ill be over with a case of beer and bring my fryer I make the fries.

I was saying before because op was in Japan I didn't know they were big burger eaters, you and I are probably over thinking this one. Now I want to get me a burger sushi roll,,,,, if it exists.

sushi rolls are now maybe infected with the covid virus?
The health department won't allow any reports on it.
Its a bad situation for us here that have a small fish market , so terrrible I tell you

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

sushi rolls are now maybe infected with the covid virus?
The health department won't allow any reports on it.
Its a bad situation for us here that have a small fish market , so terrrible I tell you

Sometimes I infect my beef with a little whiskey. Just sometimes though kind of one of those " a little for you a little for me" moments

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Other countries actually get higher quality mcdonalds then we do in the US.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow

Other countries actually get higher quality mcdonalds then we do in the US.

If you aim for the ground you can't miss, when the bar is that low higher quality could mean damn near anything.

top topics

join