It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most evil is done with 'good intentions'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
"Most evil in this world is done by those with good intentions" quoteinvestigator.com...

The above link has a lot of interesting facts regarding this particular quote. Like most people who are truly evil don't contain enough power to do anything as heinous as someone who is good with 'good intentions' in mind.

I have a friend, she's not exactly evil.. But for whatever reason she cannot seem to tell the difference between rounding up children with gunpoint "Ushers" for a covid shot.. (because she's pro-vax - and actually thinks this is the right thing to do..), and government overreach..

A few years back, a woman had a child(typical), she was a hyper 13year old child. So the doctors decided to give her a lobotomy pill(yes those do exist, and yes this was what the pill was), well this started to make her child very very aggressive. The doctors who saw her once a month was for a refill.(typical treatment). Perhaps some generic labs to ensure it wasn't damaging any other part of her body(again typical treatment). Meanwhile her mother was enduring increasing abuse, watching her child deteriorate in front of her own eyes. So she took her child off this medicine. Well this pissed off the doctors so much that they wound up calling in government officials to take her child away.. To the point the government officials showed up with a TANK. (I don't feel like hunting down this video, but it stuck with me for years..) She kept the door close and refused to open it for the officials coming to take her child away.. In the end she didn't have a choice.. with a Tank pointed at her bedroom window..

She later took this to court, and won her case.. Got her child back, but they had already redrugged the child to a point she was nearly crippled.. this was a 'win' for parents vs gov.. That solidified that the parent knows what's best for the child. (And the end of 'anti-spanking' campaigns etc ceased to exist, as this was again targeted at government saying how you can raise your kids.)

Our uninteresting topic continued along, and I decided to refer this to her biblically (because she's a funde christian), as the burning crusades. I stated to her, if you want to spread the word of god. You do not burn villages to the ground and kill people who disagree. At this point she's getting pissed off, "I'm not talking about this anymore, I don't think this is overreach "Not even a tiny bit. I believe 100% of everyone except the .0001% who have a serious valid reason not to should be vaccinated. That's all I will say"

I have come to the conclusion that people have forgotten how to see that the action does not justify the means.. People have something missing in their minds, they justify actions no matter what it is.. just to support their cause. A person could literally kill another, say it was because they did not have the covid shot and the person would not give it to them. That crime would be 'okay' to them in this current society.

That is a very very scary thought. When people are willing to accept torture, death, murder, rape, kidnapping, anything under the sun as long as it was to 'get vaccinated' or to support that cause...

WTF am I missing here, how is this behavior okay? Well at this point I know she won't respond to me any more.. so I left her a final note. "Remember.. The worst things ever seen and done were from people with good intentions" that is the last thing I will say..

I swear its like a chunk of reasoning has been removed from these people. I have known this chicka my entire life, she wasn't a dumbass. I mean she's always been a bit on the passive side.. but something just isn't right at all. What happened to make such a large part of the population (she's in her 30's even..) so submissive and willing to blindly look away from heinous crimes.. that would of outraged them a decade ago? All while supporting the war against racism which ended almost 50 years ago..

edit on 18-8-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Effective propaganda.
Works every time on a select number of the populace.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

There has to be something more, like for real. It can't just be propaganda. There's no way in hell that is the only cause. I mean its not even like she's well off in the world. I can understand someone bringing in big money to be complicate because it doesn't effect them personally, so they don't need to care.. hell even middle class. but she's financially a step up from living on the streets.

Most poorer people tend to be smarter then this. Because you need to be smart to survive at the low level of income you have to begin with. There has to be more, could it be possible that they have been using these types of drugs on people who regularly go to these doctors? I mean how are people so damn blind? How can they not see that this isn't going to end well and even promote violence?

I know this broad, she use to fricken dress up as a peace loving hippy for holloween as a kid. But now she's willing to promote murder if needed to get vaccines into people? I am starting to think that covid is NOT the pandemic, this mentality is..

I would be interested in seeing what kind of experiements have been done over the past decade in major cities.. Anything Energy related, drug related(she's not a druggie, so no street drugs), mc, water and food tampering.. Just anything, there has to of been something more then just a tv broadcast, I watch tv too(netflix, hulu).. but I ain't convinced that murder and kidnapping is the answer to our problems. I just have a feeling its something way more then that.. I have also noticed a lot of people these days(even before covid) are literally lacking huge chunks of memory in their timeline. Like large chunks of memory is gone, history warped, almost like computer generated errors(like some strange doctor who episode)... is our 'simulation' failing?

IDK, maybe its just me.. i've been cursed with an extremely long term memory, so things to me are like they happened yesterday...

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Any idea what the pill was?

One made in China is or was discontinued

Chemical lobotomy

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
You could say the same about the witch hunts of salem.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
You could say the same about the witch hunts of salem.

You couldn't really. We hear lots of dramatized versions of what happened in Salem, but in reality it was a lot of spite and jealousy that started the ball rolling there.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Good intentions by very uninformed people is the problem.
Once you know how things really work, the tricks and lies will not affect you any longer.

Most people have no interest in these details so they rely on the general propaganda.
This is how religion works too.
People cite verses from the bible and feel clever or better but there is no actual understanding.

However because they are told by an authority that they are good if they belong to the group, it is a self perpetuating program because of the positive righteous feeling.
Much like a dog who gets praised.

Once you however know all the workings andhave seen behind the curtain, there is no way back.
Like in Plato's allegory of the cave.

The unvaxxed are clearly aware and clued up about the whole thing, therefore it is almost impossible to convince them otherwise.
They have seen the death figures and know how the jab works and how indane it really is.
This is when draconian measures and violence come in. It will happen if nothing changes.

edit on 18-8-2021 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 18-8-2021 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Here's another one, one of my all time favorite subjects, exactly what you are talking about:

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

And there's this element of control, like "I know how you should live your life better than you do, and here's how." And they force their standard of living on you, for your own good of course.

S & F!
edit on 18-8-2021 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It isn't about the actual wedge device being implemented.

In this exercise I do believe it is precisely the thought that counts.
Covid will pass.
The idea of mass societal mind control endures.
It could be made of, and toward the cause of, almost anything.

(there's a lot on the line here)

In this case, as to consolidate power, for a stolen election.

This election, regardless of relevance, will pass.
The technofascist enablers do presently struggle to survive.
They did break US.
Now they must consolidate, else the break was in vain.

Best way to accomplish an act this filthy
is to set us in motion
against ourselves,
and they live happily ever after
broadcasting
from the eye of the storm
you and me
clubbing one another to death.

That's how they stay in business.
We dindu nothing...
That discussion, possibility or mere thought....
is simply off the table.

# 1426

edit on 18-8-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82
I forget, but it was news in late 1990s-2006, sadly I don't remember the exact date for those. But there was huge anti parent propaganda where discipline was seen as abuse to kids.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

They can't truly want this can they? I mean, its just weird to me how people could want something like this.

If they want to be told why can't we do good.. like everyone start composting and donate for farms. Reduce dumping chemicals in water..

Everyone start growing gardens to help ease resources. Etc.. I mean there is a lot of things we can "tell people to do". Instead of commit mass genocide.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow
They have created multiple methods to influence and even control thoughts, emotions and memories. It is quite possible she has been swayed by more esoteric methods than simple mass media. We are living in the age when conspiracy '"theories" have become closer to the truth than what is publicly admitted.

top topics

join