It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nefarious motives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I have mentioned our state premiere in many of my threads, there is something not right with his plans.

I mentioned some of this in a reply on one of my other threads though feel it warranted a seperate thread particularly his emergency laws.

Though HE is intentionally hell bent on destroying the state of Victoria, both socially and economically.

I have to think he is a complete idiot at his presser the other day with his fear mongoring. He stated: “if you have symptoms, you have covid”

Ffs it’s the tail end of winter here, other things like hay fever, common cold, etc can cause a runny nose.

He is a moron.

I wonder if there is an emergency clause in our states legislation, that in emergency situations this may cause for the current gubment to be in control until emergency over. Then he will retain control for possibly an indefinite period. Makes one wonder.

There should be a state election here mid to late next year, I think he will do all he can to retain control, he is a megalomaniac.

I think his ultimate plan is to financially ruin Victoria.

This announced today:

www.google.com.au...

The concerning part is that trans urban as follows:
Transurban said all project parties, including the Victorian Government and builders CPB John Holland would need to make a "meaningful financial contribution" to reach a settlement, suggesting taxpayers should help foot the bill.

The governments intake of taxes is severely hampered due to Andrews decisions on his covid lockdowns.

More than likely we the taxpayer will not support us paying for a project that has been severely mismanaged by transurban.

Though the only way he can wiggle out of this without passing the cost to taxpayers is to sell the state of Victoria’s interest in the project to a well heeled foreign nation.

edit on 9-8-2021 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2021 by robsmith because: More

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   
You are right about financially ruining Australia.. but I would go one step further and they are financially ruining the world.. ready for a global financial crash.

. a reply to: robsmith

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=26029010]lSkrewloosel[/post

I know it’s more widespread than just Australia.

From day one Andrews motives are questionable, for starters when he won office he scrapped a deal the opposition signed just before the state election.

www.abc.net.au...

The project was scrapped without considering all aspects.

Andrews, is also so closely tied to the builders union, do curios on the kickbacks he got from the 1.1 billion dollar cancellation penalty.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

No, he's not just an "idiot." Like all the rest of them, he is simply evil.

I don't believe that almost all municipal, state and national level politicians have all suddenly and in unison gone "full retard." On some level I guess some have, but there is an element of evil in all of it.

The schadenfreude when these useful idiots realize that they will ultimately be as adversely affected by this agenda as the people they lord over will be sweet.

top topics

join