It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Elon musk developing products to take advantage of government funding initiatives?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Here in Victoria a major Tesla mega pack caught fire, and burned for 5 days, this was funded state and federally, I don’t have faith in putting all our eggs in one basket with Tesla products.

Stick with me here.

We are being sold on an electric only future here in Victoria, how can recent government decisions such as banning gas appliances in new home builds, actually benefit the consumer, When we have no choice as a consumer.

Now it seems like Tesla have seen another opportunity for the state of Victoria Australia’s money, and to lock us into an only electric future:

www.google.com.au...

I can only see what Elon’s plan is to be like apple and lock our state into only being able to use Tesla product, such as apples earbuds, iTunes etc.

This seems like he is upto the same tactic as apple create a monopoly though not making it look like a monopoly.

When I built my house, I put In hydronic heating, it was not cheap though with a 93 percent efficient condensing boiler, my gas bill over winter only increases by about 209 dollars.

I would hate to think what electric would cost me.

In the United Kingdom approx 99 percent of all homes have gas fired hydronic heating, as well as many other places throughout Europe. It is efficient.

Our government is so focussed on an electric future, sadly I can see this will have no benefit when to me it seems like some kind of collusion with electricity producers, to guarantee a market and thus price control, market manipulation.

And due to demand the energy retailers can jack up prices higher and higher knowing the consumer can’t switch to gas a cheaper alternative.

It’s stuffed.

edit on 3-8-2021 by robsmith because: Add

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Agreed, from the US side.

what bugs me is two fold....

1. in reality, electricity needs to be generated, it does not just flow like a river. And being in reality for a minute, we know "renewable sources" can not generate enough electricity to power our wired lives...fossil fuel with still be used, but only by those in control.

2. Which brings me here. When those in power control the electricity, they can turn it on and off at will. this gives them the ability to demand obedience to the state.

This movement is about control, who pulls the strings, and not the environment or freedom.

edit on 3-8-2021 by theatreboy because: Ask the nsa....

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy
It’s concerning, that a majority of people are so brainwashed into the green movement.

There needs to be a balance of coal fired power stations, renewables, and gas.

Another initiative was all homes here in Victoria Straya, have now been switched to smart meters.

I don’t know what capabilities are built into the meters, can certain suburbs, or houses be switched off in times of high demand though if your power is switched off, you can’t cook, no tv, no internet, it’s an ideal way to control and break people and the powers retain control

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I'm sure everyone is familiar with the boiling frogs lesson.

In that vein if purpose a simple question, can you afford a tesla? Solar powered home?

Most would say no. BUT, that's not stopping the agenda from moving forward as the chasm widens.

"......you'll own nothing..."

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
You will own nothing because you will be in so much debt you’ll be owned by the powers that be.

I posted this in one of my other threads, I ain’t buying what he’s selling:

tesla scam is a scam here in Australia the batteries for homes are just a tad under $17,000 aud.

The solar panels are another $10,000, so 37k for the initial installation. Adding installation costs.

If my power bill is on average $1600 or 48k over this 30 years. to recoup my investment on solar and battery would take almost 32 years though the Tesla battery has a lifespan of approx 8 yeArs according to Tesla degradation stats.

So I would be up for approx $78,000 over the same period with solar panels and 4 Tesla batteries. Though this does not take into account solar panel replacement.

So really is Tesla a great investment of not?

edit on 3-8-2021 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

Who elected those bum’s? Think about it. Start close to home, and work for people that will represent your interest.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith

In the United Kingdom approx 99 percent of all homes have gas fired hydronic heating, as well as many other places throughout Europe. It is efficient.

This may once have been true, but new homes, particularly apartments are mostly all electrical because its easier and cheaper to do. You don't need to run pipes or have a specially trained fitter.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=26018212]Nickn3[/post
Unfortunately stupid people voted for the Andrews gubment. I voted for the opposition.

Unfortunately the state gubment in Victoria have close ties to China and are very suspect in selling us out with and belt and road initiative, so I think they are open to the highest offer to sell us out.

Clearly this looks true with these Tesla deals.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies I know they are changing government policy for electric heating in the uk. I get it is easier with electric in some installations.

Sadly some of these old fitting skills are being lost, try to find a great mechanic these days. It’s impossible, i Recently was quoted $960.00 to Change the front rotors and pads on a fiat 500.

Parts were only 220.00, so $740 for labour? Did the job my self in an hour. What a joke.

Though I would prefer hydronic.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   

a reply to: theatreboy
It’s concerning, that a majority of people are so brainwashed into the green movement.

There needs to be a balance of coal fired power stations, renewables, and gas.

Another initiative was all homes here in Victoria Straya, have now been switched to smart meters.

I don’t know what capabilities are built into the meters, can certain suburbs, or houses be switched off in times of high demand though if your power is switched off, you can’t cook, no tv, no internet, it’s an ideal way to control and break people and the powers retain control

smart meters, among other things, can be used to turn off ac/heaters in individual homes. anything "smart"...such as your smart crick pot, fridge, washer/dryer, oven...etc.

in the name of ease, or lazyness, people are giving away freedoms. it is scary.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboythank god I don’t have any smart devices other than a smart DVD player that I use for Netflix. As my tv is an old high def widescreen Sony crt. Doesn’t even have hdmi.

edit on 3-8-2021 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   

a reply to: theatreboythank god I don’t have any smart devices other than a smart DVD player that I use for Netflix. As my tv is an old high def widescreen Sony crt. Doesn’t even have hdmi.

same here. i have a smart phone for work, that is it.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboyob I forgot about my phone thou as far I know it’s not connected to the smart meter.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

a reply to: theatreboyob I forgot about my phone thou as far I know it’s not connected to the smart meter.

that is true...yntil i plug it in to charge it.

btw, did you know, internet data can be transfered via the electrical grid?

the conspiracy nut in me wonders if a smart meter can be used to hide malware on your phone while it is charging so you don't even know..

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboyi had seen this before, with wi fi repeaters which plug into wall sockets.

It doesn’t surprise me in what is possible.

Look at Dolby digital ac3 which used a digital transfer of 5.1 via a 75 ohm analog fm frequency bandwidth, which allowed digital data to be transferred from a laserdisc to a suitable amplifier to decode digital surround.

I know when I walk near some radios I seem to affect the reception quality.

So who knows what the importance of 75ohms has on the human body.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Is Elon musk developing products to take advantage of government funding initiatives?

Bit of a naïve question. All large corporations are taking advantage of government-funded initiatives...right after they had their special interests and/or lobbyists help write that legislation.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
We need to have hydrogen as the main fuel source. We could build hydrogen plants powered by a small thorium reactor used on hydrolysis to split hydrogen from water. Cheap clean fuel for everyone.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: s0nof0d1n
Do not fall for the BS of Thorium reactors. They are not cheap and they are not cleaner than other reactors. Please put in "The delusion of Thorium" and read to your hearts content.

#In answer to robsmith:- what does the Australian gas industry say about the government wiping them out?

Smart meters!!! Why do you say they will use them to cut your power? The power companies are in it for money. Use more electric they charge you more. The thing you have to be worried about is that the company can change your tariff per unit at a moments notice. Just up your tariff overnight (just for a few hours) while you are asleep, the vast majority of people do not even check their unit usage. Oh, if the bill jumps up too much they might question it, but the majority wouldn't even notice it.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Elon Musk and his companies, like many of the American tech companies are front companies for DARPA/DOD and farm customers data to the NSA.

All of them have major projects that have been on the DARPA wish list for a long time.

Elon Musk specifically, is developing autonomous vehicle technology; which DARPA jump started and will help the DOD fulfill it's plan to automate 75% of the military by 2050. He is also working on the neuralink brain/computer interface device, which is also an idea launched by DARPA's brain initiative. In addition he is developing the star link satellite network with full cooperation of the DOD; including the sharing of classified spy satellite info. The reason is because when the star link system is complete, it will be a GPS independent global positioning and communication satellite system accessed and controlled by the DOD.

Google along with data mining for the intelligence communities, owned the companies developing the robot dog, cheetah and a humanoid robot, for a while at least.

Amazon is developing drone systems and technology.

Their is only one DARPA project that is not openly being worked on by the mega corps and that is the extra mini chromosome DARPA wanted to be developed and added to humans for genetic augmentations. With China saying just this year that they are going forward on experimenting with genetic engineering of their soldiers, the Head of the US Space Force saying that America needs to do the same to keep up and the politicians floating the idea of creating a DARPA of medicine to advance medical treatments and technologies, I don't think that project will be delayed to much longer.

The military industrial/Technological Intelligence/Media complex, has seized control of everything with the Faustian pact, that was forged between the DOD and the industrial, chemical and pharmaceutical corporations after world war 2. Their synergy with the mega corps has already enslaved the nation. The masses never really noticed or cared about the slow motion shadow coup, that occurred in the US.
edit on 3-8-2021 by themessengernevermatters because: addition

new topics

top topics

join