It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Efficacy of Pfizer/BioNTech Covid vaccine slips to 84% after six months, data.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
A new study shows that the Efficacy of Pfizer/BioNTech Covid vaccine slides to 84% after six months a new data had shown.
In Canada the Canadian health minster of the city of Toronto is saying that Breakthrough infections are not common and are rare.

The new data suggests that more boosters shots maybe needed.

Efficacy of Pfizer/BioNTech Covid vaccine slips to 84% after six months, data show

While the data suggest Pfizer and BioNTech’s vaccine provides lasting protection against the worst symptoms of Covid-19, the paper leaves open the possibility that booster doses will eventually be necessary to curtail infection. If the vaccine’s efficacy continues to decline at the rate observed in the paper, it would fall below the 50% threshold — a benchmark for vaccine utility — within 18 months of vaccination.

That would support Pfizer’s contention that two doses of the vaccine won’t be enough to provide long-term protection. Federal authorities have maintained that people who have been fully vaccinated don’t need booster doses yet but that they are continuing to look at new data.

edit on 29-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

A booster shot will be needed every 6 months.

Eventually the government will stop paying the cost.

But the public will gladly pay for their own boosters, since Covid-19 is such a horrendous and deadly disease.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Is it me or is the site slow?

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   
From a article Anthony Fauci's own words.

“Every year, you need to go to get your flu vaccine,” he said. “It’s going to be the same with COVID

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the White House’s Chief Medical Adviser, has repeatedly stated that Americans are likely to require a booster vaccine within a year to protect themselves from the coronavirus.

“Every year, you need to go to get your flu vaccine,” he said. “It’s going to be the same with COVID. In a year, you will have to go and get your annual shot for COVID to be protected.”

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Every interwebs site loads fine for me this one seems throttled right now constantly telling me it cannot connect to server. Yet my wifi at full bars. My phone full data so yes I see it too

SaneThinking

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   

If you stood to make billions off the worlds stupidity of course you’d make this a yearly issue that only causes problems for those with 3 plus comorbidities or over the age of 83 just like Boris said in his whatsapp chats “so CoNViD is making us live longer”

I swear too god the loony messes of people will adhere to this bullsnip and I’ll move into the bush fish and hunt and provide my family with excess till all the retards are culled by their willingness to be absolute boot licking retards.

And even then I’m going to stay in the bush fak all these experimental morons.

SaneThinking

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Try a free vpn. It's the only way I can use site most of the time.
I swear it's strictly ip throttling.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   

84% is still excellent protection.

Transposing to the population, 70% provides herd immunity.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: reject

Excellent protection?

We're mandating masks again, and don't fool yourself into thinking they won't attempt another round of lockdowns, all because these vaccines didn't actually do the job they said it would do.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Soft kill in action.

How dare you not sacrifice yourself for the greater good?

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
From a article Anthony Fauci's own words.

“Every year, you need to go to get your flu vaccine,” he said. “It’s going to be the same with COVID

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the White House’s Chief Medical Adviser, has repeatedly stated that Americans are likely to require a booster vaccine within a year to protect themselves from the coronavirus.

“Every year, you need to go to get your flu vaccine,” he said. “It’s going to be the same with COVID. In a year, you will have to go and get your annual shot for COVID to be protected.”

Man, do I have bad news for Dr #i here -- I've never in my life had a flu jab, either. And I'm not going to get one, ever. Neither is that damn dire. And the next twinkle toes dip# that says that minuscule odds of a bad run of it mean it's bad, yeah, not buying it. We have much higher odds of hurting ourselves in the porcelain throne room.

Actually, here's a handy-dandy chart to compare your singular odds of disease death & accidental death with. And choke on.

Still. Not. Getting. Poked. By anything other than hub's "syringe", that is

edit on 7/29/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
They're setting up for a "3rd shot" scenario.

That means they can create a total unvaxxed population with one declaration for a "3rd shot" 😃

🚨

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I'll keep saving the taxpayers money by not getting the vaccine. I can pay for my own natural food chemistries that keep me safe. If I were to take the vaccine I would probably wind up in the hospital and it will cost the Social Security administration and us lots of money if that happens.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I don't know, but I have seen the claim that one source of data for their breakthrough infection rates that have caused this latest spate of masking is a model done on Indian made vaccines and not the ones being used in the US.

top topics

join