It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attempt #2: A Gentle Request To Read Comments In Their Entirety Before Responding To Posts

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

sorry, tl;dr.

Someone else might of said it already. But I didn't read any of the comments properly.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Shakespeare would be proud

Love it!

Rainbows
Jane

REally? Its one of the most tortured use of the english language I have ever had to endure; my eyes got crossed just trying to read it. It left me wondering if english was the OP"s native language.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akaspeedy
Purple is a fruit

Is mayonnaise an instrument?

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
REally? Its one of the most tortured use of the english language I have ever had to endure; my eyes got crossed just trying to read it. It left me wondering if english was the OP"s native language.

You could always ask him directly, and then he'd probably tell you that it was meant to be a hyperbolic use of satirically flowery wording in a passive-aggressive protest to having his other post taken down for "attacking other ATS members."

BTW, "English" is a proper noun and should be capitalized, "REally" should only have one capital letter at the start of a sentence, "Its" should be the possessive use of the contraction ("It's"), "use" should be "uses," and "OP"s" should be "OP's."

What's your native language, sir?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

IMHO : some good members may not always read the full OP, becau...

SQUIRREL !!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

When I fail at it, that's exactly what happens to me. My attention span sometimes lack the duration needed to make it through a long OP. I understand that, but when people choose to call you out for NOT saying something when you did, and they just failed to read long enough to see it, that is just laziness.

Thanks for the response, and it's somethin.............................. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
ice ice baby

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join