It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden on To Catch A Predator ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Yeah, it's satire. But the power of satire is that it dances with the truth.

It does start with some really disturbing video footage. If it's what it looks like (and it really looks like it), then ... Well, I'll stop there lest somebody misinterprets what I'd say and gets me in trouble. But, Ol' Unka Joe get's caught, anyhow ...

It's on BITCHUTE.COM. I really wish we could embed Bitchute videos here.
:
edit on 2021 7 24 by incoserv because: bed spelling.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

The thing that pisses me off, though - and not because I'm a big Trump supporter, but because I hate double standards and hypocricy - is that if that were the Orange Man's face in that video instead of Senile Joe, there'd be no end of the screaming about it.
:
edit on 2021 7 24 by incoserv because: more bed spelling.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Yeah, I know what you mean. I can't imagine anyone on social media slandering Donald Trump like that. Can you imagine? He was always treated so fairly by everyone. Ugh.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   

lol 'TheDpVp'

Is this↓ true?

Did Joe biden Really Pinch 8-Year Old Maria Piacesi's Nipple in 2015? She Says "Yes"
(fyi it's the title of the article/video linked to in the OP)

....Supposedly, it is true.

Joe Biden pinched the nipple of Senator Steve Daines’ niece on C-Span when she was a young child, according to her reported confirmation of the pinch, which occurred on January 3, 2015 at her uncle’s swearing-in ceremony when she was eight years old.

Citizen journalist Jonathan Pasetti has the image of his journalistic conversation with the young woman, Maria Piacesi, on Tik Tok. Piacesi has since deleted the comments, but they have since been archived and began going viral earlier this week.

nationalfile.com...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 7/24/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join