It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Papiers jetzt bitte?" Approaching not only vax passports, but full digital ID for the British.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
We picked up a couple of trolls, I see. Never mind - at least it's clear that "You [can] know them by their fruits" ~

Ignorance, willful deception & mockery in response to a very serious situation.

Thanks for self-identifying as morons guys, your service to the cause is noted.

FITO.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: djz3ro

They just finished clinical trials made in a more traditional manner seem at least in trials to have fewer side effects.

They were working with the fda so we might get an emergency use, just don't know if a small company wants to try and muscle in on the big hitters.

I can see that being the case then again will the 2 big firms be able to produce enough to do the whole of the US?

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

In a previous reply I pointed out that there is no experimental vaccine.

Sorry , but that is a post made from sheer ignorance .
Experimental vaccines are any vaccine that is still in testing .
And that is the way it was put into use.
As an emergency release experimental vaccine .
And is still that today.

Read my follow up post.

The way this is being handled in America sounds like a clusterphuq.

The clinical trial phase has passed. Maybe reply to my fact laden post instead of this one?

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
They created the system, COVID is just one of many delivery mechanism.

Uh, okay? I don't think it's anything other than another flu strain that is primarily a danger to people with comorbidities or who are immunocompromized.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
AM, does this mean, at least to some on ATS, that you are in fact "The Man"?

I should clarify, I don't mean as in "You da man!" 😜

My friends were joking with me about that. It's looking like that may be the case.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

The British people were demanding this a year ago. The government was resisting.

Don't try to make this sound like some fascist takeover, it's being forced on the government from the grass roots.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer0

These types of Marxists governments must be stopped.

Wow.

Boris Johnson's Tory Party government is 'Marxist'?

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

We picked up a couple of trolls, I see.

Because someone has a different opinion to you they are now classified as a 'troll'?

What on earth is happening to this site?

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

The British people were demanding this a year ago. The government was resisting.

Were we?
I must have somehow missed that because I certainly can't recall anything of the sort.

Don't try to make this sound like some fascist takeover,.....

What is it then?

..... it's being forced on the government from the grass roots.

By who exactly?

Boris is incredibly arrogant and supercilious and he does NOTHING he doesn't want to unless its politically expedient for him to do so.....or his masters demand it.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
They created the system, COVID is just one of many delivery mechanism.

Uh, okay? I don't think it's anything other than another flu strain that is primarily a danger to people with comorbidities or who are immunocompromized.

I agree that COVID is just another flu stain, and is primary dangerous to people with comorbidities, and the immunocompromised. It is one of the reasons it can be used as a mechanism of fear. Through this fear they can distract, manipulate, and convince people to allow themselves to be willing controlled, with vaccine passports and through contract tracing, which will not stop when the virus is no longer a threat.

I believe management of COVID, and the vaccine, are more about control of people, than the control of disease. I have nothing against any that choose to get the vaccine, and I have nothing against those that choose not to. My beef is with how much aggression is being used to force people into taking the vaccine, and the use of passports to control people's movement, ability to work, to socialize or to shop.

This just my opinion. I know that some do not agree. And that is okay.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

They have been granting extensions to the shelf life of the big 3 because people just arent accepting them anymore, so our stockpile is pretty big right now and something like 60% of the country has at least 1 shot.

I hope I get the choice, from what little is available last I looked Novavax is like a fine tuned flu shot, I have zero medical experience just what I can parse out.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join