It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden administration purchases extra Pfizer doses to prepare,booster shots Coming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   
The Booster Shots are coming.
Pfizer 3d doses are possibly coming for those already vaccinated.

The Biden admin wants the vaccination on the Children and youth dispute the ongoing trails. But problary will be approved either way.
If you got the second dose. It looks the booster shots are coming.

Biden administration purchases extra Pfizer doses to prepare for possibility of children vaccine needs and booster shots

The Biden administration purchased an additional 200 million doses of Pfizer-BioNTech's Covid-19 vaccine to prepare for potential additional vaccine needs in the US,

Despite the slowing demand for Covid-19 vaccines, the administration official said the additional shots would be needed for children under 12, pending approval from the US Food and Drug Administration, and the possibility of booster shots for vaccinated individuals.

Currently, none of the three Covid-19 vaccines used in the US is available to children under the age of 12. With many schools across the United States now just weeks from reopening for the fall semester, Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson are still conducting clinical trials to evaluate the safety and efficacy of the vaccines in children under 12.

US buys 200m Pfizer jabs for children and possible boosters

edit on 24-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   
When I was a kid, the school nurse was authorized to give children speed.
ritalin, I think?

Won't take much to authorize them to start giving kids booster shots.

Makes me wish the microchip idea was more realistic, at least microcomputers can be cooked

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   
This falls right in line with my post from yesterday that shows the vaccine's effectiveness is waning.

How obvious can it be. Complete 180 over the course of, what, a week or two?

I have a feeling that they'll either approve it for kids right before school starts, or right at the winter break when cases start climbing again, regardless of the number of vaccinated.
a reply to: HawkEyi

edit on 24-7-2021 by BatSars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

It is so immoral to vaccinate children for an illness that for the most part is not harmful to them using vaccines that have a lot of unknowns. People compare this to polio, but what they don’t understand is that Covid isn’t polio, rabies or smallpox. Those illnesses cause severe damage and death before your body can register a response and they don’t have adequate treatments. Covid has adequate treatments (that are being suppressed) and most people’s immune systems deal with it effectively. This is being willfully ignored and I’d like to know why. When I get an adequate answer, I’ll take the vaccine. If they’re going to continue to lie, then I won’t.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
those in charge have no morality, though.

The simply don't care- they'd defile a child as soon as they'd screw you over for life, as long as they get something out of it.
who needs data on long term side effects when you can get a free meal to force them on thousands of people?

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Considering today as a fully vaccinated person, I am about to have to go get a haircut and wear a mask to do it?

Eff the thought of a booster. The whole point to getting vaccinated was to get the facerag off and nothing else! If that doesn't even work, then what's the point of it?

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: BatSars

In Canada there is a supposed doctor who on TV said "We have to vaccinate the whole world" once again showing these doctors are only interested in profits and money not actually helping people or patients.

myocarditis and pericarditis is not something that you can say just ignore it and say its rare because its not.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The whole point to getting vaccinated was to get the facerag off and nothing else! If that doesn't even work, then what's the point of it?

The point? "Controlling people" after reaching a threshold the quietly pushed for the passports for covid.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

They pretend to care for the media.
Just to show that they have "Compassion"

top topics

join