It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the rice crop in japan is being on the verge of a disaster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Many of the field here are under water or in drought conditions. We now will be facing maybe one of the most violent typhoons on record.

Seems like this is also happening around the world.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

It would be nice if they would turn off all the HAARP installations for a few years and let the weather patterns go back to normal.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Many of the field here are under water or in drought conditions. We now will be facing maybe one of the most violent typhoons on record.

Wow.

I don't want to ask what's next, as I had a few iffy dreams about dinosaurs last year.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

Wow.

I don't want to ask what's next, as I had a few iffy dreams about dinosaurs last year.

maybe the dinosaurs can evaporate all the water. Have you seen the videos of France, Germany an other countries there getting blasted with heavy rains, this is serious sh$t .

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

It would be nice if they would turn off all the HAARP installations for a few years and let the weather patterns go back to normal.

Cheers - Dave

The US HAARP facility was turned off in 2015. Where are all the others?

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

Wow.

I think it has been written.

Even those that are not religious, are starting to recognize the Revelations.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

The cooling sun and consequences we could not predict accurately, but if you haven’t started building up basic food stocks you are in trouble.

In history we got data (if we care to research a little) on weather extremes associated with cooling periods, weather cycles and food shortages. As much as I cannot predict the level of the coming suffering and the why’s, most people just don’t care. The science is there but gets censored and political leaders are at the front of this helping the lies along.

And everyone is fighting each other causing the real news to become the fake news. And most people joining the lie will try to kill me, for the little I have stocked to ease my transition through this natural cyclic period, when nature takes over.

Maybe I’m right and the virus is to help cull the over population

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Cheers - Dave

The US HAARP facility was turned off in 2015. Where are all the others?

The US HAARP facility was never decommissioned, they are just pretending it's in university's hands now lol. I already posted a link to them all, go find it or just look up HAARP facilities on duckduckgo or some other search engine.

Search

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/20.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: spelling

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   
US wheat crop is in danger. That's the North American equivalent to the Japanese wheat crop.

Could be a

interesting year.

But surely it's all just coincidence.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Cheers - Dave

Or maybe it'd be nice if folks took the reality of climate change seriously and act accordingly..🤔

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
now a heat wave in tokyo

really, even the sweet corn from Hokkaido is dried out before coming to market. the weather here i s very bad I tell ya

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

So after two and a half centuries of abuse, what will be accomplished in the equivalent of 15 minutes of the last hour? Assuming of course humans were a significant cause. I mean we could shut down the grid and live in primitive shelters. The decimation of the trees for cooking fires alone would put LA smog levels back to the 50’s and 60’s in about a month. Acid rain would become a major thing again. So progress on eagles, condors and other large birds would be wiped out. Well, any bird that leaves eggs in the nest alone too long really.

Cars gone, but starving horses everywhere because feed shortages. It would take nearly a decade of planning to go back to horses. Breeding, leather works for bridles and saddles, etc. but mostly getting people to grow feed at a sustainable level.

Do you like to travel? Meet new people? Make money of any sort? Then migrant farmers is probably the only job for you. Might find work in a saw mill, roaming carpenter or as a tinkerer. Maybe selling stuff out of a wagon like a gypsy for eggs and flour. But there is a high hurdle of tools and talent for those jobs. Most people will be drifters which means ranch hands or bandits.

Crime. If people don’t eat...they are gonna eat. Might be an honest living like old Festus from Gunsmoke who started out as wolfer. Killing wolves for the bounty and selling the better pelts for cheap leather goods like gloves and riding crops. But it’s a safe bet that roving gangs of bandits will start before bounties on pesky animals will.

California is probably forefront on conservation ideologies of all the states and several of them combined. They also do nothing to limit their overpopulation and overconsumption of desperate resources like electricity and water. They are incapable of self sufficiency yet come up with plans to use significantly way more than current levels in their initiatives to go green...like electric cars. There is no Zorro to save California now. Sure won’t be when all those guns come into play by a desperate population.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
HAARP affects the weather in the same way a pile of dead whelks on a Somalian beach affects how much a Las Vegas slot machine pays out in a week .....

But yes, we are starting to experience the long predicted effects of global warming.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

My heart goes out to you and yours; rice crops are important; food the human fuel to keep going. May your circumstances change for the better and may you be safe in the coming years.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Stay safe in the storm ! …Thanks for the heads up on rice … will buy a few bags today . And this will hurt many restaurants too .

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
welcome to nature and natural climate. droughts and deluges happen, and have always happened. it seem to all be about weather patters. some places get less rain, while at the same time others get more. this is why at one time people actually saved things like dried grains which can last for years, and otherwise preserved other foods. especially in times of plenty. saved for the proverbial "rainy day". a time where for whatever reasons crops don't produce much or fail. something that everyone seems to have stopped doing over the years.

instead of saving up stockpiles of food to guard against lean times the excess crops either get plowed under or disposed of, in order to keep food prices artificially high. or sold to other countries. almost nothing is saved for that rainy day. even foods that are made to last, or not stocked up for lean times, but sold to be immediately used.

so the sad fact is that any food shortages are our own fault, no matter the weather conditions that may be responsible for low crop yields. it is our fault for allowing food to be destroyed and sold off in good times without keeping a supply for the lean times we know damned well WILL HAPPEN.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar
So the answer is let's change nothing, or even bother trying because, the
Mad Max result as stated above and scientists had been warning about for over 50yrs is closing fast.
You know one of the things old timey Conservatives were actually good at was the environment, it was they who created the EPA under the leadership of Tricky I'm Not A Crook Nixon.

Now we have climate change deniers who rather have exotic theories than the reality.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Except Tricky Dick wasn’t a Conservative. He was a Progressive Republican, later to be known as Neo-Cons. As was Reagan, Daddy Bush and Bush Jr. of course Bubba, Obama, and Biden are Progressives as well. So who wasn’t? Ford and Carter were not. And neither was Trump...but he wasn’t a conservative either. He was partly a liberal, but a capitalist first and foremost....well narcissist, then capitalist, then liberal. Next one back is Eisenhower but he had critics over the cost of the Interstate Project.

new topics

top topics

join