It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Song About The Takedown Of America Hits Number One on CM Charts In 3 Days!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I don't start things.

I finish them when I can.

Have a good night Brother and no harm intended.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

Your thread title is very misleading. The song is not about "the takedown of America". It's a battle cry to the silent majority to wake TFU and take back what's everyone's right to basic freedoms.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Hell while it may have looked like I was referring to you. I know it wasn't you who started it, but you always are a good finisher... and that's always the best part...Hope ya have a great evening there..

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Hell while it may have looked like I was referring to you. I know it wasn't you who started it, but you always are a good finisher... and that's always the best part...Hope ya have a great evening there..

I am enjoying an 8 point amber beer I made and am getting off of ATS to watch Gunpowder Milkshake.

The only thing that might spoil my night is the movie but I'm going in with no expectations...

I still really like this song though and it is I feel a battle cry to Americans as well.

Where do we go from here? Who knows.

Tonight the beer is enough.

edit on 16-7-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: putnam6

I am enjoying an 8 point amber beer I made and am getting off of ATS to watch Gunpowder Milkshake.

The only thing that might spoil my night is the movie but I'm going in with no expectations...

I still really like this song though and it is I feel a battle cry to Americans as well.

Where do we go from here? Who knows.

Tonight the beer is enough.

Damn it's been a long time since I've had anything but # beer

Cheers to ya...

Gunpowder Milkshake hmmm?

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Wow, what a ridiculous counterargument, this is a post about music, dildo.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss

Wow, what a ridiculous counterargument, this is a post about music, dildo.

Wasn't referring to you either...

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I hate rap.

Having said that...The song Snowflake, the only one I have listened to so far, is spot on.

I will listen to more of his songs, just to see, if he is consistent.

If he is... it is sad that no one is paying attention. So many of us has been screaming this for years. Yet, how many of us have actually been stepping up the plate and being the America that we want to save?

It is not easy. I have lost money, jobs, and friends, because I will not compromise right for wrong. It hurts, and you will lose every time, not because you can't fight city hall, but because your fellow Americans won't stand with you. There is no consolation in that they will be right beside you when the cell doors are slammed shut. The big difference will be that you are there by choice, because you fought to prevent it. They will be there because they were deceived, or sold out, and it didn't make a damn bit of difference for them.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

You might like this guy as well:

Wow!

I think I can sue this guy. He must be tapping into my psyche.

Honestly... I can relate because he is saying all the things that we know to be true. It is stimulating to hear someone say it out loud.

So why they hell are we still in the situation that our situation is in?

We can't blame anyone or any system for what we allow.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   
"I think musicians should stay the hell out of politics and concentrate on music" has been a popular refrain of the right for a long time. So maybe it applies here?

Here's the kicker. You can't have actual freedom without opposing views and opinions - on all parts of the spectrum between blue and red. If only your views - or one side - matters, than that is dictatorship.

So is he the 'only one?' Nah.

There are people from the other side of whatever your individual viewpoint flying the flag and listening to Springsteen, shouting at their TV and worrying about their kids who feel just as patriotic as you do and if no one bothers to listen, to try and understand and to compromise with each other, then nothing will ever change.

Sometimes I wonder - Am I the Only One thinking along those lines?

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Littlebatman

Your reply lacks an understanding of the seriousness of our situation in the US and the world over. Your viewpoint is immature and lacks any depth.

Which is why you may also not know that music has always been an important medium to convey messages to humankind, whether used to transform consciousness in ancient times, or to direct a message during the 1960’s peace movement. There are many ways to express what is happening in a society—music is an important one.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Type1338

Eh, same thing.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: everyone

Yeah, Tom MacDonald has a few well themed songs. Not my style of music but the message is excellent.

The Officer Tatum is one my favorite youtube channels. He has great breakdowns and interviews with him.

I like these.. Snowflake and ClownWorld. So much truth.

Oh yes Snowflake is also so well written. Most of their tracks are (His and Nova's). Simply amazing even if rap is not usually a genre you would listen to. I didnt post snowflake because that one gotten so much attention already i thought i'l post another one. I mean look at the amount of views on their music vids !

And in Thats Blair white in the snowflakes vid which is really great. Some dont know that so i thought i'l mention it here.

Officer Tatum is also one of my favorite channels , Kudos

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
A long time ago. In a galaxy far away. We heard these same arguments about a song titled "Eve of Destruction". It was the battle cry of the generation who became the progressives of today.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: boomerdude
A long time ago. In a galaxy far away. We heard these same arguments about a song titled "Eve of Destruction". It was the battle cry of the generation who became the progressives of today.

Exactly, they need to listen to and reflected on, but it is still just one person even though they can tap into a growing and popular public sentiment. There are of course even more of those voices these days, interesting times we live in.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
It really is a love, hate thing with you guys an much of the world, ya all should know that.

edit on 17-7-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   

What a patronizingly arrogant answer full of assumptions.

I pity you, you obviously feel superior to everyone as is evident by your answer to my post (and others)

I hope you find the peace to be able to enjoy life, but I suspect you won't until you earn some acceptance and humility.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

You might like this guy as well:

Mr. Macdonald always tells it exactly like it is. He should have been a mega-star two years ago. Lyrics for days.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: MRuss
“Am I The Only One” by Aaron Lewis hits Number One within three days of its release. A beautiful song about the takedown of America, Lewis asks, “Am I the only one who cares?” Billboard Magazine rushes to trash it here:

www.billboard.com...

But the people have spoken. Sometimes music can be a victorious messenger when all else fails. This song will be spread far and wide and will be a classic for the times we’re living in.

Here is the song live:

m.youtube.com...

And here is the song with lyrics:

www.youtube.com...

The only take down, of America was made by you know who.......Americas duty is to take that person to a place of reflection as to why that person threw stones. Sheesh!

You either didn't listen to the song or are too far gone to even understand it.

I'm betting in your case it is both.

"Oh! you poor thing!"

I am neither "poor" or a "thing".

What I am is a rather well-off widow who has served her country with honor and a mother of 5 that lives in this place you hate called America.

I have skin in the game.

You are as relevant in this conversation as a dog fart.

It stinks but it doesn't actually matter to anyone.

It's just what you do and we understand that.

I was actually quoting you...in er, quotes!....as you tried bully beef in your reply to someone else YOU consider someone of no substance, while you continue to rant on about false votes...and anything else that takes your fancy that suits your Trumpism, which is, a fantasy...yuh picked the wrong man in Trump baby...even if there is criminal instinct, Trump fecked up there too...page saved

edit on 20-7-2021 by smurfy because: Text.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join