It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING!. Highly infectious Arsehole Variant.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Yeah, I wouldn't be getting too cocky if I was in their vaccinated shoes.

How the fjord do you vaccinate SHOES?

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

7.7 Billion people on this planet.

Where does this number come from, and how was it attained?

Seriously, I would like to know. People have a tendency to believe and swallow these 'official numbers', but to me, this kind of thing is exactly like 'nuclear weapons' - we can't REALLY ever have proof one way or another, so it would be the perfect lie.

I am not saying nuclear weapons don't or can't exist (but researching it does raise many questions), I am simply wondering if any of these official stories can be ever really proven or not, and if so, how.

(I know there's plenty of "proof" of 'nuclear bombs', like Nagasaki and Hiroshima, but the video footage, photos, etc. of any such supposed nuclear explosions are not very convincing when you truly look at them, and the evidence is flimsy, and the claims do not match reality, and so on - plus, those two cities, the ONLY cities that were supposedly completely destroyed by these 'nuclear blasts', are thriving and have no problems for people living in there. Isn't a nuclear explosion supposed to leave an area life-free for a really, really long time? Even if the explanation is that it detonated in the air instead of the ground, how would that make such a difference, and so we CAN safely destroy cities with nukes if we just make sure the bombs detonate in the air??! WHAT? And so on.. plenty of questions)

The whole 'population number' stuff could just as easily have been fabricated, who can really check it? You can't prove nuclear bombs because you'd die if it's real, and you wouldn't have an explosion to test if it's not real, and so on - and in the same vein, you can't really ever know where these numbers truly come from. No one can count every single human being on the planet, the task would be humongous. So some kind of arbitration, statistics, databases of 'persons' have to be used and things are presumably extrapolated from that and then rounded up?

I don't really know how these things are done, I would really like to know who conducted this 'population amount study' and how exactly they arrived at this number.

I have heard suggestions that the amount of people is really a lot smaller than the official numbers tell us, and overpopulation isn't -really- a thing, because if you think about it, even just Australia could comfortably support seven billion people, and everyone could have a big piece of land to boot (if I remember and calculated correctly).

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoujikina
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Yeah, I wouldn't be getting too cocky if I was in their vaccinated shoes.

How the fjord do you vaccinate SHOES?

Fair play.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Births and death register databases around the world.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Seriously, I would like to know. People have a tendency to believe and swallow these 'official numbers', but to me, this kind of thing is exactly like 'nuclear weapons' - we can't REALLY ever have proof one way or another, so it would be the perfect lie.

I am not saying nuclear weapons don't or can't exist (but researching it does raise many questions), I am simply wondering if any of these official stories can be ever really proven or not, and if so, how.

(I know there's plenty of "proof" of 'nuclear bombs', like Nagasaki and Hiroshima, but the video footage, photos, etc. of any such supposed nuclear explosions are not very convincing when you truly look at them, and the evidence is flimsy, and the claims do not match reality, and so on - plus, those two cities, the ONLY cities that were supposedly completely destroyed by these 'nuclear blasts', are thriving and have no problems for people living in there. Isn't a nuclear explosion supposed to leave an area life-free for a really, really long time? Even if the explanation is that it detonated in the air instead of the ground, how would that make such a difference, and so we CAN safely destroy cities with nukes if we just make sure the bombs detonate in the air??! WHAT? And so on.. plenty of questions)

The whole 'population number' stuff could just as easily have been fabricated, who can really check it? You can't prove nuclear bombs because you'd die if it's real, and you wouldn't have an explosion to test if it's not real, and so on - and in the same vein, you can't really ever know where these numbers truly come from. No one can count every single human being on the planet, the task would be humongous. So some kind of arbitration, statistics, databases of 'persons' have to be used and things are presumably extrapolated from that and then rounded up?

I don't really know how these things are done, I would really like to know who conducted this 'population amount study' and how exactly they arrived at this number.

I have heard suggestions that the amount of people is really a lot smaller than the official numbers tell us, and overpopulation isn't -really- a thing, because if you think about it, even just Australia could comfortably support seven billion people, and everyone could have a big piece of land to boot (if I remember and calculated correctly).

A decade or so ago, I worked for a primary health care organization in an IT capacity.

Part of the the job was to database, and track, all the people under their care, for the several purposes of advising the government, proposing budgets, and allocation medical resources, across a significant portion of the national population.

This required more than just databases of names, but as significant communities were rural and widely dispersed, there was a lot of GIS work (maps, distances, travel times, & etc.), so that we could service distributed and remote communities. For instance, if resources were insufficient, or not carefully located, it could lead to response times too long to save any lives at all - a vast waste of money and lives.

Then about the same time, I was also involved as strategist in the launch of a new political party, and as a strategy for getting the party off the ground, we decided to door-knock the entire nation. This took a massive job of using any data we could get our hands on to plan, and map, a country of 4 million + people. This was something we achieved, over a few weeks, starting with only a few thousand members, and that was probably a big factor that got the new party into coalition national government at the next elections.

In the process of doing this I became quite familiar with dealing with large population data, quite accurately, and consequently have no doubt about the accuracy of population statistics in most developed countries.

Even in third world countries, where government statistics can be called into question, there are commercial demographics companies who keep quite accurate statistics as their primary role. To suggest that basic population numbers are fake, shows how poorly informed and distrustful people are becoming.

Also, there is a lot of science, engineering, personal experience and medical histories of those affected by nuclear accidents and explosions. The math's also cannot lie. On a sunny day, go outside and ask yourself how there is light and heat coming from that big bright thing? It is one big sustained fusion explosion, like a giant, distant, H bomb, so, that, at least can happen.

edit on 17/7/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
But who is counting the world's population and which countries can we trust they shared all the data? Probably going to be NONE! Certainly the Chinese CCP and other nations under their umbrella might inflate numbers for financial reasons.

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

edit on 17-7-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
But who is counting the world's population and which countries can we trust they shared all the data? Probably going to be NONE! Certainly the Chinese CCP and other nations under their umbrella might inflate numbers for financial reasons.

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Ok then, They weigh the earth every year. That's how they know.

We have been keeping track of people for centuries. How do you think the Germans back in the '30s and '40s knew how many Jews lived in certain towns, cities, villages, etc. Humans meticulously keep records.

Not only do we know how many people there are on earth, we know your religion, what you buy, how you travel. what you eat, how healthy you are, what you weigh, you're internet usage, your TV viewing.

There's not much we don't know about Humans and their behavior. We gave up our secrets a long time ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join