It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new dawn

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Panartisis

I once had a dream i was in a hospital bed and my family were all around me looking worried, in the dream i started to get upset and a doctor came over to sedate me. The minute the needle touched my arm i woke up. Maybe this is the dream, who knows

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Not me! but i can tell you one thing, whatever death brings and if i am still conscious i am not going into any light. If we are light why do we need to go into it, dangling dead loved ones to us like a carrot on a stick wont even persuade me.
Not sure if the Archon and Demiurge CT is real but it sure does fit in these crazy times.

Another theory could be that civilisations only grow a certain percentage of adepts throughout the course of their evolution and once that percentage has been hit those humans get to go to the next level of evolution whereas the rest go back to source to rinse and repeat.

I have loads of theories haha, and its likely ive still not got it right, but i aint going to the light, i have been warned about the light from a young age, and when i read the archon story i got all goeey inside cause it hit a nerve.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Archon means "Consciousness". Hence why it is said to mean "Ruler", "to be first, to rule", derived from the same root as words such as monarch and hierarchy

They all describe consciousness

Compare "Angel", which means "Intelligence"

"Arch"angel is: "Conscious" Intelligence

Archangel literally describes any true living consciousness

"Arch" directly cognates with Sumerian "Enki". Notice how you can pronounce "Arch" phonetically as "Enki"?

Enki == Conscious
Enki Ea == Conscious thought (Ea "thought" links with Egyptian Ra "Mind")
Enlil == Consciousness

Archon is Enlil

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

People say that Gods are a human invention, Characters like Zeus, Enlil, Pan etc are just states of consciousness created for humans to use and invoke or evoke to give them access to an area of consciousness that has specific powers, Jesus brought compassion, Mars for defence and attack... Aphrodite, Isis... Love Magick, Birth.
Gods that live for thousands of years, or may even be immortal... with change!

TBH i am trying to figure out why i am different from everyone else i know, this consciousness has been guiding me to something specific and relates to, Lightning, Ra, Saturn, great Mother, all Father, Child, The Sun, Moon, Earth, Fake light.
David, Solomon, 46 years to build my temple? I am at 41 and i am still waiting on the master to appear, however i am guided by something i cannot see or quantify. Subtle nudges, gut tugs, visions, lucid dreams, strange body feelings, i can almost feel like i am a body within the body. I have my whole life been above average at everything i do (i got through the army basic training on 80%, my CO noticed and told me, they couldnt push me to do more because i did more than enough, boys my age crying for their mother after 2 weeks, i was embarrassed for them, Fainting on parade... these boys needed to be broken, i did not) and i am very sensitive, experienced alot of pain, with no human hands to blame, the great mother and father have been paying close attention to this little flower, but maybe becaue i have been playing close attention to myself and watching the way humans behave rather than joining in in their games, may well be the reason my higher conscious has provided me with consistent pain that was followed by deep thought and contemplation... gaining answers to questions. I feel like i am getting ready for true love and extreme war at the same time, like i just want a big hug from the divine mother and to fight the father that was not there yet dealt so much pain.
And yet i now know that without the pain, i would likely be a sheep or a zombie so i am grateful.
And i understand why the secrets are golden, because its your pain that lights the path. Why share something you have given your right eye for, when the undeserving have given nothing and only taken.

I Have seen a ghost, In the motherland restaurant, she gave me a warm knowing smile and then went into the toilet and never came back out. with nowhere to go she could only have disappeared, it wasnt till later and i had read more on occult things when i noticed the name of the restaurant may be important in figuring out the message. I so want to meet that woman again, funnily she reminds me of so many people i have met in my life, like a Babushka lady, stout lady with a knowing smile, after that experience i also have noticed recently the books i started getting into were of the likes of Blavatsky and Fortune, who also looked a bit like the "ghost" i saw. I want to meet that lady again, but maybe her appearance to me has already had the desired affect.

The lightning bolt is something that has been consistent around me since aged 9, at least.

but the earliest symbology i noticed at a very young age when something memorable was being revealed to me was the windmill, aged 5, the first and only time i was shown my "real" dad (sperm provider) from across the road. I was standing near giant windmill neon sign, and my thought was, he looks nothing like me.

My mum used to say to me, "David, when are you going to settle down."

Settling down is the opposite of transformation. Humans are not supposed to stop, life is about change.

edit on 5-7-2021 by Panartisis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join