It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolutely SAVAGE, Biden admin exploits Democrat's psychological handicap

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
ONCE AGAIN, ONLY those of you who won't get the vaccine are afraid. The rest of us who got the vaccine are not. Otherwise we would have not gotten it.

SO, trying to convince those of us who got the vaccine that we are going to suffer some horrible problems ISN'T GOING TO WORK, but if it make those of you who haven't gotten the vaccine feel better, so be it.

When I actually SEE FOR MYSELF people dropping right and left, then I will believe you.

And by the way, people fly in airplanes. Once in a while people die in airplanes. If you are on the plane that goes down, you don't care how many people flew without incident. However, that doesn't make airplanes any less safe.

So what you are saying is kinda like homophobia?
We are a bunch of vaxophobics?
Lol
7/10 bait

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Call me when they are stacking corpses in under developed country’s with little to no medicine or care. Yet the poorest most unwashed most uneducated and those without access to any form of medicine advantage don’t seem to be dying at a alarming rate from covid, they seem to die at roughly the same rate as everyone else why is that?

I cannot see any benefit examining the data available to me to get this particular vaccine. Now my grandfather and mother? Absolutely at their age and demographic it’s safer to have then not. My mother and father, also very important they get vaccine with their age and medical history’s. Me and my wife, no need at our age and fitness and with the large amount of time left in our live for side effects fo manifest we choose no at this point. My grandparents are 90 they don’t have to worry about side effects down the line in 5 or 10 years. My parents are 60 they don’t have to worry about side effects related to fertility or physical effects that may cause loss of work they are retired aswell.

For my infant son he receives his first shots on the 5th for polio and the other standard infant immunizations because we weighed the risk vs reward and the reward is obviously massively larger then the risk when dealing with polio and the mumps. When looking at covid there is a fantastically low change of problems in infants. So low that when weighing the risk vs reward in terms of safety for a infant in terms of short/long term complications as well as the the relative novelty of this vaccine the only logically conclusion is not vax the infant for covid 19.

None of it really matters because I live in Manitoba and we have gone full communism soon I will not even be able to work leave Manitoba without my “papers” we are leading the charge in vaccine passports. At that point I am sure we will go the same route as the Philippines as threaten with jail time.

a reply to: MiddleInsite

edit on 25-6-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-6-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: MiddleInsite

ONLY those of you who won't get the vaccine are afraid.

Au contraire!

I haven't taken the vaccine, and I'm not afraid... of it or the Chinese virus. I'm just not going to take a new, experimental vaccine, when I avoid medicine anyway, over a virus with less than a 1% death rate. I also have never had a flu shot... not worth my time. Instead I have this thing called "human immunity" which is well-developed.

You take it if you want.

The rest of us who got the vaccine are not. Otherwise we would have not gotten it.

So let me get this straight... you took the vaccine, so now you aren't afraid. That means you were afraid before you took it. And now you're projecting that fear onto me?

Nancy Pelosi, is that you?

And by the way, people fly in airplanes.

I don't. Never been on a commercial flight. Too much hassle.

I did take private flying lessons some time back. Does that count?

TheRedneck

Natural immunity is the ultimate outcome. All the vaccine does, is give us the illusion of control over what nature is inevitably going to decide whether we like it or not. The most terrifying thing in the human existence is the idea that on certain occasions we might have to just accept our place in the ecosystem instead of stacking the deck in our favor every time things get dicey.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111
It won't matter when all of them are calling for a medical exam, they will just say he was unfit to lead after the children die.

He won't be executed, it's already been thought out how they escape the wrath of the public.
Which is why right before elections.. "he's healthy as a horse.." to literally 3 days after he won. "oh noes he's suffering serious mental issues.".

Biden voters got played hard, but that's what happens when people are brainwashed because media said trump was a racist.. and made Biden's words Trump. To the point people feared being associated with a "racist" despite the fact he had done more for the African committee since they were freed then any other President since. (College, community funding etc and more). Currently they just lost their free passes via sports into colleges.. because of "equality", thank you Biden. (Sports College enrollees were primarily African American. It accounts of 2/3 of every African that went to college on scholarship).

For some reason an entire generation actually believe politicians are honest and truthful saints of god who are humanities only hope. Instead of overpaid car salesmen.
edit on 25-6-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

You and I rarely agree on much... but in this case...

The most terrifying thing in the human existence is the idea that on certain occasions we might have to just accept our place in the ecosystem instead of stacking the deck in our favor every time things get dicey.

I think you just hit the nail square on the head.

It was always about fear. People are typically afraid of dying; that's just hardwired in. And thank God it is! If not for that self-preservation instinct, we probably wouldn't have survived to talk about this.

But there comes a point where the fear of dying can cause one to stop living. I realized that a long time ago. I'm not in any hurry whatsoever to wake up under the ground, but at the same time I no longer fear it. It's just one of things that will happen. Didn't hurt that I had a near-death experience (incidentally from sickness) when I was young, either... the main thing I remember is, it didn't hurt.

There has not been a single moment since this all began that I was afraid of the virus. I take as little medicine as possible; right now, after 8 heart attacks, one stent, three heart cath surgeries, and a quintuple bypass, I am on two... count 'em, two... prescription meds, both for cholesterol. So my natural immunity is the result of 60 years of me making my natural immunity work constantly. If anyone's immune to ebola, HIV, etc., it's me. I simply have no reason to be afraid.

On the other hand, we live in a world where every ailment, every pain, every discomfort is met with a pill. People my age in my condition typically have a damn pharmacy in their medicine cabinet. All medicine is poison; there are just a few times that poison does more good than harm. So in a word where people are conditioned to literally taking poison over a headache, is it any wonder that the same conditioning causes irrational panic when a new virus is identified?

It's not even been a fear of dying; I am still having trouble wrapping my head around that, but it seems to be true. It's an irrational fear of just getting sick. We are becoming a society of fear. That's not a good thing.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

When I actually SEE FOR MYSELF people dropping right and left, then I will believe you.

and knowing you already got the shot, what will you do then? besides die.

I think the propaganda machine has infected you quite badly. There are those of us who have had the virus, and are now over it and immune for some period of time. I choose not to get it for that reason, along with it not being approved for more than emergency use. (it's not an emergency for me)

And the children have a miniscule chance of dying from the virus, but also have a miniscule chance of dying from the vaccine. So if you do the math, and see that they first have to get the virus, (small chance they will based on factual numbers) and if they do get it, they likely won't die from it, so risking the shot, which might kill you, seems like a risk not worth taking. (eta- PLUS you can still get covid after you have the vaccine )

You can take it twice a day, every day for all I care. Be happy, be you. But we aren't anti-vaxers, or some tin foil wacko hiding in a bunker, just people who like breathing and being on this side of the dirt.
edit on 25-6-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Beyond Democrats being abused here, the CDC was aware of this heart inflammation in men under 30 back in MARCH. Israel was already tracking it b/c there were so many cases.

The LACK of media coverage has allowed the health agencies to play dumb and not give an official warning until this week, months after they knew.

CDC/NIH/FDA need dissoved into idividual state agencies so they cant mess over the entire country. States who are on the ball like FL will pull the rest of us along.

edit on 25-6-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Back before 9/11 I was on a turboprop and was talking with the pilot since the seat was there at the cockpit. He said he would have signed my logbook if I had it with me to get a one hour flight logged on a turboprop because he was also an instructor.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Those that got the vaccine are stuck with their choice. They knew it was an experiment and they chose to take it. Same for parents who experimented on their children. The child did not have a choice but the child has a guardian who can legally make these choices (unfortunately sometimes). Those that chose not to take it are also aware of the risks of not taking it.

Hopefully one day we can all look back and respect the choices of each other without bringing politics into it at all. Everyone should be free to decide on their own without consequences. If one feels unsafe around those without it then stay inside, stay home, don't travel. Nobody healthy should have to experiment on themselves to make them feel safer.

Choice is an interesting verb in this instance. Luckily all my children are to young to be in this group.
I had to for work reasons. My wife wanted to do it.
We will see how everything plays out.

You did not have to do it. Their are legal options you could have taken and you can get another job in the meantime. There are many jobs that do not require it. Nobody made you do anything. You chose not to take those options.

You are correct and you are incorrect. Sometimes life gets in the way.
I appreciate your ideals.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join