It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA to Require Warning for Pfizer and Moderna

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BrothermanThere is no minor heart problems. I know a woman who had to spend nearly a whole day in the ER because of the pain and now has to sit on a stool to do her cashier work at our grocery store.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
When you have millions of people do anything their are side effects. Take a look at any medication and look at the possible side effects. Now imagine that 50 million people take that. What could happen? If you are young and healthy you have to weigh the risk of complications of the vaccine. If you did nothing and your child died from Covid because they had many health problems you would have to live with that. Easy for the crazy folks to say they would do whatever but this is a real dilemma for people. Covid is not going away. It is just the summer.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I had covid and the EMT's, doctors, and nurses laughed at me when I called for an ambulance. They didn't care what I had, they only looked at the symptoms. And my symptoms was just fever and chills, and a # ton of anxiety because of the MSM. I was given zero medication and sent home and told to stay in my basement for a few weeks. They also told me to stop watching the news. Here I was in the ER in the presence of people actually dying, getting shot, suffering from horrific car accidents, and I called an ambulance for flu like symptoms. It was just anxiety that made me feel difficulty of breath because my blood oxygen level was 100%. It actually made me feel somewhat embarrassed and eased my anxiety. I spent the entire quarantine time drinking whiskey to ease my anxiety and after 4 weeks, I was symptom free.

My heart was not healthy enough to go all out in the gym for about 3-4 months because covid also causes system wide inflammation. The inflammation is not from the covid itself, but caused by your own immune system's response to the virus. A cousin of mines had a severe case and was given dexamethasone, an immune system suppressant, and he got better overnight.

I am not exactly sure if the inflammation side effect from the vaccine is caused by the vaccine itself or the person's immune system response. But I have a friend who just recently got his 2nd dose and told me he feels like he can have a heart attack any time. He's going through the same type of inflammation episode that I went through. So I kind of feel bad for him. He's young and healthy and works out at the gym 7 days a week. If I were in his shoes knowing everything I know about covid and possible side effects of the vaccines, I would have just chanced it.

As far as I'm concerned, if you made it this far and are young and healthy with no underlying medical issues, there seems to be greater risk taking the vaccine. And it's ridiculous for teens and children to even consider taking it. This is a real risk-reward dilemma that each person faces and cannot be simply swept under the rug of "Just take the vaccine, there is no proof that it cases death."

That is way too much trust in something created by pharmaceutical companies in record time that isn't even FDA approved, IMHO.

Now I can understand if you're 55 and have a real chance of dying from covid. A 55 year old with chronic conditions and a 14 year old kid is not in the same boat in terms of risk/reward.
edit on 28-6-2021 by donscorpio because: left out a detail

edit on 28-6-2021 by donscorpio because: left out a detail

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I wonder if the FDA is doing this for simple self preservation....They dont realize that they will be disbanded and their leaders arrested by tribunal courts....Not to mention, not one person will ever trust them again...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join