It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buckingham Palace reveals 8.5% ethnic minority staff

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Havamal
a reply to: CJCrawley

USA guy here.

It could be a fairness issue.

Over 50% of the folks in my area are females. yet only 12% are employed as managers.

Are you a chick? You sound like a hoodwinked guy, TBH. I'm a chick, it's not a fairness issue, it's a so the # what issue. Fact of the matter is, we're not ACTUALLY that drawn to these industries and job positions as much as the feminist howler monkeys screech about and demand unwarranted accommodations for. You want a real girl's opinion? Because you're about to get it.

What's wrong with you? STOP LISTENING TO THIS CRAP.

We're not disadvantaged, we're not screwed over, we go to what draws us for work or not, end of discussion. I'm not about to put up with having "You gotta strive for those dude-soaked high positions!" as a battle cry rammed down my throat. Ram it down your own and choke on it.

it's not a battle cry, it's just crying. I don't give a #. I don;'t give a # if a guy runs a company, I don't give a # if a woman runs a company. I don't give a flying # if I run a company, or my husband does. It. Doesn't. MATTER. What MATTERS is which person is FIT FOR THE JOB, not who fits a god damned genitalia or skin tone quota. Screw that, that is not fairness, that is just unearned rewards for being a crybaby.

Since 1798 (constitution of the US) we have never had a woman president. In all that time, there was not a woman qualified to be president? OH, that's right, they were not allowed to vote. The US was so cool back then. Thank you founding fathers. Thanks for black folks only being 2/3rds of humans, and not allowed to vote.

Since we have a lot of your old laws in our system, maybe us colonial boys can teach you a trick - try and represent your people. You will look more like a democracy.

I'm not about to be president because you have a thong wedgie here. I don't care about what YOU think about women's history enough to agree I need to rule something.
I don't. WE don't. You can get over this baloney right now.
edit on 6/25/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join