It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perpetual Motion Electric Generation Idea -Challenge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Invention Idea

🎈💡Perpetual Motion Electric Generation Idea -Challenge 🎈💡

See the magnet propelled figit spinner

youtu.be...

Connect the rotation to a better form of hand crank electricity , like putting magnet through coil .

youtu.be...

Technically perpetual electricity motion generator.

🎈💡I challenge you to make this make it work and a better version.

🎈💡Then I challenge you to sell it to people after its perfected

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Mystery00

When you hook it up to a generator, the electromagnetic induction that is created will produce an opposing force. This will stop it from spinning perpetually.

edit on 22-6-2021 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

In the first video, at the end, it is revealed that it is powered by compressed air.... so back to the drawing boards.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
There is NO free lunch!

Step back and look at the bigger picture. Any magnetic object had to be charged by an electromagnetic force. Just because you find one in the ground doesn't mean it's free energy. At some point the magnet will need to be exposed to another electromagnetic field. That's not free.

Any kind of energy production using magnets is just a ruse. There is still more energy required to induce the charge than is gained from the output. The rest is lost to friction, heat and resistance.

Sorry, but there just is "NO free lunch".

There just isn't.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mystery00
Invention Idea

🎈💡Perpetual Motion Electric Generation Idea -Challenge 🎈💡

See the magnet propelled figit spinner

youtu.be...

Connect the rotation to a better form of hand crank electricity , like putting magnet through coil .

youtu.be...

Technically perpetual electricity motion generator.

🎈💡I challenge you to make this make it work and a better version.

🎈💡Then I challenge you to sell it to people after its perfected

Did you finish the fidget video??? He even shows how he cheated... with a blow gun.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Or, more importantly, slow it down and waste input energy to heat rejection. The heat rejection will be lost.

The total amount of input energy will always be larger than the total amount of output energy from the system.

Perpetual motion is just a fantasy.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Double post!

Gee, I wonder if double posts are free energy??? Because I expended zero energy for the 2nd one!

J/K...it's not! CPU cycles were still expended, even though they were not mine.

edit on 6/22/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: staple

In the first video, at the end, it is revealed that it is powered by compressed air.... so back to the drawing boards.

OMG... that video proves people should watch the entire video before jumping on it. lmao.

classic.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
People say things like..."solar is free energy". This is the furthest thing from the truth. The capital investment (labor and materials) of capturing solar energy, even in the most efficient systems, will always be greater than the return on investment for the energy recovered!

Again, there is no free lunch!

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Without perfect conditions the magnet will run out, it is not perpetual. You also can't get any 'work' out of it.
edit on 22-6-2021 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

When you hook it up to a generator, the electromagnetic induction that is created will produce an opposing force. This will stop it from spinning perpetually.

You should watch the whole video. In the end he shows how he is spinning the fidget spinner with an air nozzle just off camera.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

You should watch the whole video. In the end he shows how he is spinning the fidget spinner with an air nozzle just off camera.

There are some set-ups where they are able to create a continual motion of a magnet, but if you try to harness that energy with a copper coil, then the electromagnetic induction creates an inverse force that stops the motion.

I went on a long kick trying to figure out the ideal engine and that's the problem every supposed perpetual motion machine runs into. The laws of physics are very precisely bound. We could push to get close to 100% efficiency, but we will never go above it as long as physics remain the same

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Would any of you try it to ? Or see how it could work rather then saying no ?

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Just because the CEMF creates a resisting force in a magnetic field doesn't mean it's not a bad idea to make the machine as frictionless as possible. Then at least you can figure out some kind of tiny input like wind or sunlight to counteract it and even generate a little power on its own. It's not perpetual motion, but it's a highly-efficient generator, which is actually a lot more useful than a perpetual motion machine.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

There are some set-ups where they are able to create a continual motion of a magnet, but if you try to harness that energy with a copper coil, then the electromagnetic induction creates an inverse force that stops the motion.

I went on a long kick trying to figure out the ideal engine and that's the problem every supposed perpetual motion machine runs into. The laws of physics are very precisely bound. We could push to get close to 100% efficiency, but we will never go above it as long as physics remain the same

I want to build one of those continual motion setups and incase it in glass and hang it on my wall. Perhaps build many of them and put them all over the house. Could you link me to some plans?

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I want to build one of those continual motion setups and incase it in glass and hang it on my wall. Perhaps build many of them and put them all over the house. Could you link me to some plans?

There's a bunch that get close, but it's hard to tell if it will actually keep going or not because the videos aren't too long. I can't dig up the old ones that I saw but the beverley clock is the current record for 'perpetual motion'. It's a clock that hasn't been wound since the 1800s.

Would any of you try it to ? Or see how it could work rather then saying no ?

It's a lot to do for an experiment that will not work. Even the best "perpetual motion" machines, when hooked up to some sort of electrical generator, would very quickly stop rotating.
edit on 23-6-2021 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
💡🎈Invention Idea - Needs Upgrade - plausable this time. 💡🎈

please keep an open mind .

Land Wave Perpetual Motion Electricity Generator - Idea

1). USB Charge Stick - Powers electric Mortor - Turns Wheel - String Moves Magnet threw Coil

2). COIL electrifying current is attached to usb charge stick

charging the

3.) USB Charge stick charging
multi port USB -

4.) Charges USB Charge Stick in the back , which charges electric wheel.

.5.) + extra power

6.) either add more coils and magnets or change the way it works.

Needs Upgrade #power #electricity #engineering #renewableenergy #energy #renewables

#Share #Trend

Consumers Energy NASA - National Aeronautics and Space Administration SpaceX Tesla Sharktank Shark Tank ABC
Shark Tank Show Massachusetts Institute of Technology NBC News ABC News CNN BBC News

please dont delete this

this ideas actually plausible

please #share thank you

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

1). USB Charge Stick - Powers electric Mortor - Turns Wheel - String Moves Magnet threw Coil

Any energy induced into the coil will create a reverse force that slows the magnetic and it will be less than 100% efficient. There won't be the extra energy that you suppose. I know this is hard news to handle, I remember when I realized it when investigating these matters...

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

join