It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climate Panic as the next justification for Totalitarian Rule

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
We witnessed how governments clamped down on personal freedoms and intentionally closed down their economies (with use of contradictory/ridiculous "health mandates" that didn't pass the sniff test much of the time) from COVID. Up next, climate lockdowns, "human engineering" to make humans allergic to meat & smaller in size, and manufactured shortages of food & grain to justify the UN's "sustainable economy" plans, Agenda 2030/Great Reset on a global scale.

In California the state has put a moratorium on water usage by farmers in areas (so farmers without wells are SOL), so in some cases orchards that can take 10 years to even produce, such as almond orchards, may fail altogether and not produce any yield. Farmers in the video warning that garlic/onions will be much more expensive next year at this time, and this is just the tip of the iceberg.

China is silencing journalists and anyone who publicizes the massive grain shortages there and shipping ports are bottlenecked as China stockpiles as much grain as they can.

I am paraphrasing a lot from the video and he puts it all together much better than I could, but that is the essence of it.

He encourages folks to try to grow their own food, save seeds, share with neighbors, etc. to decentralize and combat these major forces & nefarious agendas at play. Sound advice IMO.

All this along with BlackRock, a top proponent for the Great Reset (one of the top 3 investment firms in the world, with trillions in capital which has more political influence than the Federal Reserve), buying up entire neighborhoods of residential housing at as much as 50% over asking price and bringing us closer to the World Economic Forum's vision of the year 2030 where all of us peasants "own nothing, have zero privacy and are happy abou it".

Watch out folks, it's about to get even crazier...

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
The book was written long ago and we are in the final chapter.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore
Yep, cnn already has the script and is just waiting on the signal to begin the new propaganda campaign.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Geo-engineering, Social-engineering and Genetic-engineering.

Definitely sounds like the work of the beast to me.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64
If you want to watch a video of dirty manipulations of the agencies against the establishment, find and watch "The Plot Against The President". I would say it takes you deep down the rabbit hole but it's more like the filthy dirty rat hole. Names are named. Have a look before it gets taken down.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
We had some unseasonable hot weather in June, now we have had cold weather below the long term average for about three days and some rainy weather. We have had hail too.

So basically Climate Change has not appeared here, it is normal yearly weather for the UP. Oh yeah, now we have tornados because the tornados did not exist here until maybe seven or eight years ago even though one ripped apart our strawberry shack when I was a kid and many people had seen them. In other words, the people who said they did not exist before were nuts. I have seen at least five tornados in the UP throughout my lifetime, oh wait, I have no crudentials, they were just spinning winds coming down in a cone shape from the clouds.

If they want to protect our environment they have to stop all the chemicals added to everything that are destroying the microbes that actually help tie up carbon. They must stop ninety percent of air travel. It looks like a bunch of bees on the map of where all the jets are. Our world has become delusional, even those rockets they are hauling stuff into space with cause problems with the environment.

Just because you broke a record for a certain day of the year does not mean climate change is occurring. Two days later you have cooler than normal weather most times. Plant some trees, they both tie up carbon and cool the earth as they soak up the energy and use it to convert carbon dioxide it to biomass.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Time for lynching's.

Gothmog

The book was written long ago and we are in the final chapter.

edit on 22-6-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
If the expression of freedoms that we have seen in the last hundred years has helped to bring us to, among other things, the brink of climate change, Atomic destruction, viral pandemic, poisoned rivers and lakes, garbage filled oceans, unhealthy air pollution, unchecked technologies that offer a future on this planet with no place for mankind, then I have to wonder just what is so GREAT about these freedoms. Maybe we need totalitarian rule if our species is to even SEE a future for the next dozen or so generations.

Do I want that? Come on now, of course not. But let's be real here huh? Most of human history is filled with totalitarianism and this example we may have had, I emphasis that words ''may have'' could easily be only a brief glimpse of what can happen without totalitarianism. And again of course I do not want this but can we at least be practical in our comprehension of what is going on around us?

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
I come from a generation where people would argue that they had the right to dump toxic chemicals on their own property. They had the right to spray unnatural chemicals onto the fields and on their lawns. Not much of that has changed just like it did not change in my fathers generation. My father died of brain cancer, which has a major relationship to him spraying DDT on the crops on the farm. That generation was bsed to believe by these chemical companies that it was safe. And the six or seven replacement chemicals that replaced DDT have also been banned, about once every seven years evidence is allowed by the controlling agencies which shows almost identical complications with the new revised chemistry. Changing an adjuvant chemistry to an organophosphate pesticide does not make it safe.

Humans will cause our distinction with the aid of science...the only thing I am concerned of is that we have the capability and stupidity to kill everything on the planet.

It is much worse now than it was back in the sixties.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Indeed our ''stewardship'' is failing. And to my earlier point, there is argument that it is these freedoms to do what we want that might be mixed into the cause of that failure in stewardship.

I say ''might'' Ricky. Even to the bottom rung of that stewartship, like litterbugging. Why is it I wonder that people still throw their cans and containers and crap our of their moving cars. The simplest of things. Around my area, a beautiful rural area with mountains and rivers and trees and stuff and cheap garbage sites, there is still plenty of litter even though there are state and county sponsered programs to ''clean it up''. We had a crew of home owners that patrolled our five mile stretch of road twice a year and yet there still is trash from people passing through.

Maybe with a totalitarian state that had cameras on these rural roads and courts to prosecute the offenders by say, cutting off a finger it would finally be resolved. I"m exaggeration here of course but still that is an absolutist solution.

I think my real question here is this. In this experiment we call freedom why is it that there is still this existent threat of totalitarianism . Is it because of the human history of totalitarianism and our tendency for it to emerge when any one gets into power over a large grouping of people, or could it be that our experience in freedom has proved such a failure, to the degree that it threatens us all and needs a strong central hand to keep things in control

I"m just posing the argument here R.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

On a related note, in this video they discuss how the CEOs and "industry leaders" from the very same corporations have been meeting with the UN for close to 50 years with the stated intended goal of corporations being better stewards of the environment, yet these companies have been doing as much harm to our environment as ever. Only NOW they are all the posterchildren of "wokeness" and environmentalism and we are supposed to believe they are genuine... yeah right

www.lewrockwell.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Yep great thread mate and the neofeudalism apologists really do seem to be coming out of the woodwork these days.

Don't know if you saw the article but there's some relevant info here on the '100 Trillion Dollar Bankster Climate Swindle' and wasn't surprised to read that 'the Rockefellers have funded almost everything regarding climate'.

Also thought there was some pretty remarkable historical research below about causal effects and Dr Harry Wexler.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Yeah, right. I'm in full agreement with you. But, what the hell are we to do. There was an out cry by enough citizens back in the day of the Robber Barons to put some breaks on the growth of personally controlled conglomerates and that slowed it down for a bit. The depression years also kept them in check for a bit and then ww2. Oh yeah, to gear up for the war the corps took charge. They slowed down again when the war was over and labor was scarce enough to demand better wages and conditions but that was short lived as well. Reagan came along and said ''let em have all the power they want cuz they are good folk and the profits will ''trickle down'' to everyone. That from a b grade actor who had been selling soap for a living.. Again, ''yeah right''

Now those American corporations are international corporations and the whole world is dependent upon their top to bottom supply systems and production systems. And the SC said ''sure corporations have the same rights as citizens.

So trust em? Nah, not me, but again what are we gonna do. I know let em sell us tee shirts that they made in a depressed country for pennies that say'' I'm gonna stop the take over of the world by major corporations''?

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

So trust em? Nah, not me, but again what are we gonna do.

Become more self-sufficient, talk to people in your circle to question why they parrot talking points from the media... help others see through the hypocrisy and BS if possible.

That's my personal take anyway... trying to make a difference however I can if it's a positive one. Even if it feels futile much of the time

"I'd rather live on my feet than die on my knees" type of conviction...

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: rickymouse
I think my real question here is this. In this experiment we call freedom why is it that there is still this existent threat of totalitarianism . Is it because of the human history of totalitarianism and our tendency for it to emerge when any one gets into power over a large grouping of people, or could it be that our experience in freedom has proved such a failure, to the degree that it threatens us all and needs a strong central hand to keep things in control

I"m just posing the argument here R.

I know you know better than that. I'd be willing to say that 90% of humanity doesn't have the desire to "rule the world," and would just like to go about their business freely. And I think it's always been that way. However, it's always been the very very few that want to rule the world and those that are in this position today that have engineered the "dumbing down of society." From what is shown and heard through television, movies, radio and newspapers and magazines, and now through broad swaths of the internet, they have labored, and succeeded, in dumbing down society. That's why we're in this mess we are today. Not because people don't know how to handle freedom. They've been brainwashed to think that they'll be happy owning nothing. That's not freedom and has not traditionally been the normal thought for 90% of society.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

What is terrifying is how so many have no clue regarding the danger looming. So many people legitimately think those warning them regarding the totalitarian tip toe are dangerous and crazy.

These same individuals defend their oppressors, playing the part of useful (very) idiots.

top topics

join