It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F--- the Re-writers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
And that is what we all are. But we should at least accept that is about the money and it does not matter how many people trying rewriting, even the Bible. Every belief will differ on indoctrination, personal experience leading to perceptions or studies leading to personal understanding.

I’m from Mars and green and do not care about any opinion as long as you treat me in an acceptable way. (F--k your movements) That’s all

OK, I‘m feeling down tonight in South African the bankrupt stolen country, let’s be honest, no way to help us, this country is gone (60%+ of South Africans are now out of work). Not much better foresight for the rest of the world given time.

The Elite and manipulators are in control, to late

For some reason I think the goodness (fighting for survival) within people will win, not my ICycle perspective, all I know it’s going to be painful.

F__k all politicians and social media controllers/news

edit on Fri Jun 18 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: Title edit

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2

Young couples cant buy a house, too expensive.

Youth getting laden with astronomical college debt.

Homelessness is becoming a global problem.

People cant afford to have children.

Rents are sky high. You either pay rent or live at home with the parents and save for a mortgage. If you're already renting you cant save.

But we'll be alright, we have our toys to keep us amused our smart phones and playstations.

Gone are the days of settling down, having kids and buying a house.

Billionaires were the big winners during the pandemic. The small business went bust.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Well you write well, at least you can spell, use caps and punctuation properly. You are certainly expressive.

Try making money with your writing. I do...

Give this a shot; the "biz" is crying for good content.

www.celtx.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

It's called The Great Reset.

You'll own nothing and be happy.

Welcome to the New World Order.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You must be joking or not; because at a younger age I was told the same thing. I'm Afrikaans and think I use the spellchecker more than anybody else on this site. I can also see my mistakes afterwords when the spell checker gives/accept me using the wrong word

Maybe I can, but only if in the correct mood swing, I'm a farm boy that needs his hands to work or struggle on my guitar finger-picking acoustic/folk style

My interest are however is totally different
edit on 1C212021-06-18T16:27:17-05:00FridayAmerica/Chicago2 by ICycle2 because: mistake

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Well you write well, at least you can spell, use caps and punctuation properly. You are certainly expressive.

Try making money with your writing. I do...

Give this a shot; the "biz" is crying for good content.

www.celtx.com...

I'd like some tips if ya wanna check your PMs

On topic though.

Look within and find good. Imagination, creativity, truth...

These things can prevail..
edit on 18-6-2021 by AnnihilateThis because: (no reason given)

top topics

join