It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Bestow Rights

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

We can't hold the government accountable and our demands continue to be ignored.. it's time to get out.
I feel guilty for living here and supporting this country.. putting blinders on to the corruption doesn't mean it doesn't exist or isn't happening or that you're not fueling capitalism, exploiting children and funding wars.
Can't WE get refugee or asylum in another country? I fear, however slow and manipulative it might be, for my safety and the blatant infringements on my basic human rights. Political asylum or something..

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: gypsychedelic
a reply to: Boadicea

We can't hold the government accountable and our demands continue to be ignored.. it's time to get out.

And go where???

There is nowhere to go to get away from it all. This is global. This is the "New World Order."

I feel guilty for living here and supporting this country.. putting blinders on to the corruption doesn't mean it doesn't exist or isn't happening or that you're not fueling capitalism, exploiting children and funding wars.

Well, obviously, blinders don't fix anything. And too many people are quite happy with their blinders on, thinking if they didn't pay attention it wouldn't hurt them. But it was never true. People who refused to take the time and energy to understand the problems, and to do something to fix the problems, are finding out the hard way that ignorance is only bliss until it bites you in the arse!

Most of the problems we have are because we have turned our back on freedom and given power and control to the few at the expense of the many. Capitalism isn't our problem. All economies are capitalist to the extent that economies are all about our "capitol" and how it is structured. Free Market capitalism helped make this nation great... crony capitalism sucked the lifeblood out of the economy. Children are not a problem... exploiting and other abuses of children is the problem. Wars fought to defend ourselves from imminent dangers are not the problem... instigating aggressive wars for our own benefit is the problem.

Can't WE get refugee or asylum in another country? I fear, however slow and manipulative it might be, for my safety and the blatant infringements on my basic human rights. Political asylum or something..

Perhaps we could get refugee status or asylum in another country. But we would never have the same rights and standing as we do right here in the US of A. And we have a much better chance of fighting the corruption and crime standing our ground right here where we are CITIZENS -- not subjects, not refugees, not asylum seekers.

<< 1   >>

join