It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Astrological Sign are you?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Mate all i am reading from previous posters are people that have a passing interest, and a slight wonderment... but you seem to be the one most triggered by astrology... Interestingly some occult literature gives great power to the planets and the stars, conscious entities that knit together the fabric of matter, you have absolutely no belief in it, yet you spend too much time on flinging shhh at it... why?

it doesnt make sense, unless you had a really bad experience with a horoscope.

personally i think the Universe is conscious, but it can also be barren, both are very exciting prospects.

People should read, Blavatsky, Manly P Hall, Dion Fortune, etc etc, before they are purged for the rewriting of history. because there is truth out there, for now.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

Astrologers insist that what they do is really a science. ...

As does the OP when he calls it "a soft science" by the way. In case that one slipped by everyone.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   

i will tell you what you are not " A Scientist "

scientists dont state Truths about unknown phenomenon, its all hypotheses and theories.

thats like 1st year of a degree in any scientific discipline.

the earth is a mystery never mind the SS or the cosmos.

remember you know nothing, when it comes to these things.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

originally posted by: BorisBadInOff

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: BorisBadInOff

Gotta be a point here... First Aquarius to post

Most logical sign... and im dead center

Do we get predictions or... can you tell me my fortune?

No predicting your future....sorry. But, we are now are beginning the Age of Aquarius!

Ooo I remember that song! When do we get to the part about:

"Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falsehoods or derisions
Golden living dreams of visions
(Mystic crystal revelation)
And the mind's true liberation..."

and such as that?! I'm so ready for it.

There have been many stories about there being a big time of chaos on the earth, and great destruction. Then it will slowly heal itself and a new era will arise. The predictions off the top of my head are, Jesus returning to earth, Nostradamus, Native American, Inca's, etc.... Is this collapse happening now, world wide? Will Aquarius' influence, move us towards more accurate information/knowledge, becoming more interested in institutions that cooperate than compete,(Ironic...Reagan/Ayn Rand were Aquarians), push for equal rights for all countries, and races, and make advanced tech/science/consciousness discoveries. That is the myth...maybe so, maybe not.
I am particularly attracted to early Aquarians as my best friends since 20 years old. They have all been born between Jan. 22nd and Jan. 30th. I can grok Aquarius influence in others pretty well. They always seem to be in the "one in a million" group.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
@whereislogic

I agree with you, that Astrology is a VERY soft "science". I do not even consider it a science. I consider it to be a myth that led to Astronomy though. The myths were only natural at the time because that is the way humans expressed the "mysteries" they experienced. Like Thor (Thunder), Pan (love/sex?), God (anything unknowable),
etc.... Then the Age of Reason dominated with Reason, Science (Newtonian/Logic), Ethics, Morality, etc.... But now there are new views that are changing the laws of Physics and thereby changing the way we view our realities. Reality isn't as predictable as Science led us to believe. There are quarks, and Nuons, that move about randomly within atoms and can be in two places at the same time. It seems these new discoveries are revealing that reality is forms of energy, and that this energy is all interconnected. What gives us the illusion of solidness is our limited senses encountering a bundle of dense energy. I wonder if the "Butterfly Effect" is mostly true?

edit on 5152021Sun, 06 Jun 2021 06:22:18 -05002218515am0616 by BorisBadInOff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

edit on 5642021Sun, 06 Jun 2021 07:33:02 -05003302564am0616 by BorisBadInOff because: (no reason given)

edit on 5652021Sun, 06 Jun 2021 07:34:18 -05003418565am0616 by BorisBadInOff because: posted to wrong thread....newbee brain fart.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I didn't say I believed it.

I actually don't. If it were real, there would be large chunks of people, for the Chinese everyone born in entire years, with the similar outcomes and personalities. That defies all logic and belief.

I just found it funny that the one I happened to look up actually did get it right for a change. Those things actually did happen to me, but normally there just isn't much there to grab on to that can say, "Yes, I feel like this is correct."

If you look around, there are all kinds of general horoscopes running around. I think they're fun, but not much more than that.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Well? The truth? Dont know how you would even find out what you are, is it something to do with which year you were born? I think im aquarious. But you know? Whatever. There was a time some years ago though were almost every fortune cookie I had at random Chinese take out joint. Would eventually come true that year or the next.

And a few other more stranger things. But would not surprise me that this calendar can predict or semblige peoples personalities. After all there are only so many personalities out there right? How many types of people and there believes, moods, and idiosyncrasies can there be?

In a social status you know daily grind? Well, its pretty much cookie cutter, even to the point were everybody is doing and acting and thinking the way the TV wants them to. Its called the civilized world. Were everybody is on the job even when there off the job.

Do you know that at one point they used to delve the future and everything from throwing chicken bones on the ground? Silly as it sounds today. The fact remains, that the chicken bones routine was just ass often right, as it was wrong. So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

That throwing chicken bones on the ground is a good a way at divination as astrology or even math is. There all bound to be right at some point and wrong at another point sooner or latter.

edit on 9pmSundaypm062021f0pmSun, 06 Jun 2021 21:15:23 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I'm a feces. Everything I eat turns to sh1t.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Pisces Here!
I would love to learn more about how the planets are in the houses and how they affect you.
Any advice or info is totally appreciated.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Gemini here, quite possibly the most misunderstood of all signs.

We are either loved or hated there is no middle ground.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Astrology is bull#.

2nd line.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BorisBadInOff
@whereislogic

I agree with you, that Astrology is a VERY soft "science". I do not even consider it a science.

Whether you call it a soft, hard, VERY soft or medium rare science, you're calling it a science. So the 2 statements above are contradictory. A "VERY soft science" is still a science, you've only specified your view a bit more if you put it like that, but at its core, you've still expressed the view that it's a science when you describe it as a (soft) science.

Mind you, "science" comes from the Latin scientia which means knowledge (which is also still a synonym for "science"). Essentially, knowledge means familiarity with facts/truths/certainties/realities acquired by personal experience, observation, or study. (where you see a / I'm using synonyms). There are no gradiations with facts/certainties, it's not a little bit of a fact/certainty, it's either a fact/certainty or it isn't. Something is either right/true/factual/correct, without error or it isn't. The facts Newton described concerning the law of gravity are as correct, without error today as the day he wrote them. Nothing in Einstein's theory of gravity or quantum physics disproves or refutes any of the facts stated in Newton's law of gravity. It is not outdated, nor superseded by anything in quantum physics, unlike the impression often given by those wanting to promote their unverified philosophies in quantum physics, some of whom are paradoxal/contradictory (as elaborated on by Professor Schrödinger with the famous Schrödinger's cat paradox in response to the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics). Synonyms for a paradox as listed on thesaurus.com:

absurdity
contradiction

mistake
error
nonsense

The last 3 in a different color scheme indicating they are less relevant than the first 2, but still related to the word "paradox" in its primary meaning "contradiction" (contradiction is listed as the primary meaning for the list there, other lists are further below among the section called "WORDS RELATED TO PARADOX").
edit on 8-6-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Leo

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I am a Libra Sun, Sagi Moon and Pisces Ascendant. I tend to believe in Astrology... I also believe it is a in-depth science that most people don't fully understand, I sure don't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join